Members Forum

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
"Ball in his court"???

it fucken should not be

He signed a fucken contract till 2020 , that's the ball, that's the court and that is the game.

Stinky Wizzleteats

Kennel Established
Gilded
Reaction score
I'll make the effort to go to the AGM in February (?) seeing I'm a Football Club member now, even though I can't vote yet.

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
"Ball in his court"???

it fucken should not be

He signed a fucken contract till 2020 , that's the ball, that's the court and that is the game.
Brother If someone does not want to be at the club, your better off letting them go. You know how bad it is for moral to keep him there. It would cause big divisions in the playing group.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Brother If someone does not want to be at the club, your better off letting them go. You know how bad it is for moral to keep him there. It would cause big divisions in the playing group.

still why knights or klemmer should benefit from all of this?

we have nothing to lose

we are not winning a premiership next season anyway with or without klemmer , so why not let him rot in reserve grade?

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score

we have nothing to lose

we are not winning a premiership next season anyway with or without klemmer , so why not let him rot in reserve grade?
Because you have to move forward. Might as well get players that want to be here.
To be honest, in my opinion after all this bs he has cased for us in the media after all we went through this year, he can fuk off.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If Klem wants a million a year. Bye. You never spend that much of your cap on a PROP. You invest your salary cap into your spine. Look at Melbourne. All those years of success because they had a gun spine. That’s what des didn’t do. And fucked us.
Can you please repeat what you just said. At last someone says something sensible. People get so emotionally attached to players. Des did the opposite to Melbourne. We ended up watching 6 hit ups in the opponents 20 meter area. It was the most boring footy I’ve seen in 40 years.

Powerslide

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

we have nothing to lose

Maybe we will not win a premiership with or without him. But getting a good compensation from the Knights could mean we recover sooner, and get back in the finals and be competitive.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We won't get nothing but lip service, as usual.

That's why I stopped going, waste of time and petrol.
I drove past the leagues club on the way home from work, I thought about it then I changed my mind. I decided to go to the gym instead lol

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

We get that but we can’t just keep getting our pants pulled down by players and them walking out for personal reasons..

We need to be the team moving on players once they are past there best not players leaving us all the time at there peak.

Turvey Chip and Chase

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know he’s only a player, and no one is bigger than the club, but FUCK ME, how many more of our shining lights do we let go??
Mason
Asotasi
SBW
Barba
Graham
Klemmer
Not to mention others who were decent players also...
Ok he’s not worth 1 mil, I agree, not even Jesse Bromwich is, but he sure as shot is worth more than what we paid him and that’s a problem right there.

I’m sick of my club not being a club decent players want to play for anymore. We have become a joke and I genuinely fear for our existence as the NRL are pushing for less Sydney teams and the media’s CLEAR AGENDA AND DIRECTIVES to bring us down at all costs...

Am I alone here??

M4cca

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Because you have to move forward. Might as well get players that want to be here.
To be honest, in my opinion after all this bs he has cased for us in the media after all we went through this year, he can fuk off.
I agree, I don't really get all the hate for the current board over this issue, if the guy wants to go for whatever reason then the board doesn't have much of a choice but to let him go. It'd only be toxic for the playing group having a senior player who just doesn't want to be there.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
if we let Klem go and get nothing out of it, then we might as well just tell every player at our team that they can up n leave whenever they like no matter what contract they've signed.. Fuck that.. What is our club going to look like to potential recruitments in the future if we let a shit team like the Knights take our best player who is on contract

M4cca

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Already lost any scrap of confidence/respect I have for this weak as piss board.
Why? if he wants to go because of personal issues theres not a whole lot the board can do and if its over a contract dispute it would've been caused by the previous administration who organised the contract. Ps. forcing him to stay when hes unhappy would do far more harm then good

Shnissss

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Let him go, get them to pay his full contract + compensation / transfer fee, can’t play against us for the next 2 years. If he wants to go then so be it. Dissapointing cause he won’t win shit at Newcastle anyway

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Why? if he wants to go because of personal issues theres not a whole lot the board can do and if its over a contract dispute it would've been caused by the previous administration who organised the contract. Ps. forcing him to stay when hes unhappy would do far more harm then good
Na I want him gone too, the damage is done.

I meant in compensation wise, usually we serve up our players on platinum platters, this time the ball is ours and should trade like for like.

Knights can give us Ponga or get fucked, Roosters can give us Manu and Ranga or get fucked.

I don't believe this personal issue bullshit, the only personal issue is the extra 400k the snake **** wants.

We are a business, not a charity for greedy *****. Our way or the highway, like the REAL Bulldogs were.

PS no harm in him rotting in the reserves, if he fucks around, drop the ****. Release him in 2020 after we line up an elite player.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
if we let Klem go and get nothing out of it, then we might as well just tell every player at our team that they can up n leave whenever they like no matter what contract they've signed.. Fuck that.. What is our club going to look like to potential recruitments in the future if we let a shit team like the Knights take our best player who is on contract
JJ anyone?

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Let him go, get them to pay his full contract + compensation / transfer fee, can’t play against us for the next 2 years. If he wants to go then so be it. Dissapointing cause he won’t win shit at Newcastle anyway
I’d be happy with something like this instead of getting any players from the Knights. They won’t give up any big players like Ponga and if we take any fringe players all we do is help them clear room in their cap.