Members Forum

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Steve M
I’m going to come along to my first meeting at the club,
Looking forward to hearing from our hierarchy.
Can you tell me who will be speaking and what’s on the agenda.
Cheers

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score

WE WOULD LIKE TO INVITE YOU TO OUR MEMBERS FORUM

After the success of our Intrust Super Premiership team defeating Newtown Jets in the NSW Cup competition and Redcliffe Dolphins in the National Championship it is with much excitement that we prepare for the 2019 season. As part of our commitment to regularly communicate with our members and fans, we will be conducting a Members Forum on Tuesday 30 October at Canterbury League Club from 6:30pm till 7:30pm.

This forum will give you the opportunity to hear from the Club as well as meet and greet our new recruits before the squad commences pre-season training on Thursday 1 November.

For those who have already committed to the Pack in 2019, you will be the first to meet Corey Harawira-Naera, Sauaso Sue, Christian Crichton, Jack Cogger, Nick Meaney and James Roumanos at our 2019 Members Exclusive event from 6pm.

Those members not yet 2019 members can join the forum at 6:30pm

It’s not too late to Join the Pack and be part of the Members Exclusive meet and greet.

Our Membership team will be available from 5.00pm on the night to assist you with signing up for next season.

The Club is anticipating the release of the Telstra Premiership draw next week. At this stage, there is no update other than to confirm that home matches will be played at ANZ Stadium, at least one game at Belmore Sports Ground, a home match at Suncorp Stadium during the Magic Round and possibly a home match at Western Sydney Stadium. There is a great deal to look forward in 2019. We also welcome Ultimate Security Australia to the Club as our newest corporate partner.

Thank you for your support in 2018.

#proudtobeabulldog

Facebook
Twitter
Instagram
LinkedIn

This is official communication from the Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Will be good to play a home game at the new stadium. Maybe the New Jersey will also be unveiled there?

Steve M

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Hi Steve M
I’m going to come along to my first meeting at the club,
Looking forward to hearing from our hierarchy.
Can you tell me who will be speaking and what’s on the agenda.
Cheers
I would say that we will hear a few words from Lynne, a few from Dean and a lot from Andrew. There will be no special speakers this time around.
I would think the agenda will be on the squad rebuild and how they are looking with the Cap issues. I expect that we will hear positive news.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Bit off topic but after some help. If you purchase a members pack say a 3 game one, do you choose the three games or is it allocated by the club??

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Will be good to play a home game at the new stadium. Maybe the New Jersey will also be unveiled there?
I live near the new stadium and it looks awesome. I hope we play more than one game there, it is certainly going to be a bazillion times better than ANZ or Belmore for watching the game live that's for sure.

EB18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks bro. That's fine, can only get to couple anyways so works out great..As long as I can choose matches
How much is the 3 game membership pack?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I'm sure one of you gentlemen will give us a run down?

nangsta

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Sorry no faith in our club at moment.

The last time we had a members forum 5 months ago they said we were cap compliant. Then 2months after that they release Woods and Mbye.

If our current board release David Klemmer, then the board should also be released.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Sorry no faith in our club at moment.

The last time we had a members forum 5 months ago they said we were cap compliant. Then 2months after that they release Woods and Mbye.

If our current board release David Klemmer, then the board should also be released.
We were cap compliant, or else we’d have been fined by the NRL. releasing woods and Mbye was to ease the cap pressure in the coming seasons.