Woods Mbye leading the way

Status
Not open for further replies.

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
J
I know Woods’ family and I can tell you right now that he wants to go back to the Tigers because he’s very upset at how Dogs fans (especially on the Kennel) dissed his new hairstyle early this year. He was so upset he almost didn’t play that week.

Dean Pay and Jacko were also a deciding factor in his decision. They gave him an ultimatum cut the hair or fk off. Pay gave him a spray at training and it was something along the lines of “you’d be hung for a do like that in Dubbo mate. You look like Dora you dickhead! Cut it!!” Woods replied something about “2040 for life mother fucker” and Pay slapped him. He cried and ran off into the sheds.

Please don’t ask for my source. I will not reveal it. And no PMs either!

Thank you
He cried and ran off into the WOODS :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
***** can go !
When the quality players aren't there, the only thing that wins you games is attitude.
Neither of these ***** give a fuck.
Foran's brain wants to compete but his body says "Fuck that!"

chrise186

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
If woods wants to go back to the tigers. I would just let him quit. Then we wouldn't have to make a pay out under the cap and it would be totally off the books

FaceBreaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The following people need to fuck off immediately.

Foran, Woods, Mbye, tolman, hoppa, eastwood. There’s probably some othe ****** in there too but they are not worth saying.

Infact, let’s fark off the whole team apart from Olive oil, Klemmer, Jackson and RFM.

Dannyboi88

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Go back to the tigers they can foot ya full 800 a year too won’t even call ya a **** there useful where as Woods is not

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
He grew up a Manly supporter send him there

jon50n

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Man if this is true I will pay this idiot myself from my own pocket to piss him off and drive him out the door, who is with me!!! lol

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Dean Ritchie The Lurker rears his ugly head again.

Woods's biggest issue is that he needs to learn his teammates. He played so long at the Tigers that he knew blokes like Tedesco, Brooks, etc were always around him for an offload.

These days he's trying to offload but has no support. Similar thing is causing problems for Forans game.

It's like we have talented players but there is zero link between them.

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I never rated the **** and all this dose not surprise me one bit

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Wow, these morons signed Woods at absolute peak, overpriced "value" and then now the club will be paying over half of his salary.

They drove up the price in prying him away from the Tigers and now could potentially be giving them back to him on less of what he was on before with them. While they're paying a third of Mbyes salary...

Meanwhile Foran and Tolman are taking up huge chunks of money and are locked up until we'll all be dead. Which may be the next time we win a comp considering that maybe a few million of the cap will be on players who are playing at other clubs for the next few years.

Within five years this club has become more of a joke than Parra and Manly and all of the other basketcase clubs we used to laugh at.

At least when we cheated the cap we were successful. Every successful team cheats the cap each year and we have nrl sanctioned lackeys running our club year in year out who are one of the only ones who stay under the cap, while paying parts of every other teams cap.... Des, Dib and Dragqueen Castle should all be convicted of war crimes.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I know Woods’ family and I can tell you right now that he wants to go back to the Tigers because he’s very upset at how Dogs fans (especially on the Kennel) dissed his new hairstyle early this year. He was so upset he almost didn’t play that week.

Dean Pay and Jacko were also a deciding factor in his decision. They gave him an ultimatum cut the hair or fk off. Pay gave him a spray at training and it was something along the lines of “you’d be hung for a do like that in Dubbo mate. You look like Dora you dickhead! Cut it!!” Woods replied something about “2040 for life mother fucker” and Pay slapped him. He cried and ran off into the sheds.

Please don’t ask for my source. I will not reveal it. And no PMs either!

Thank you
Mate I heard the same story but it was Dora the explorer who slapped the cocksuker for having her hairstyle associated with the biggest soft cock on the planet but on a positive note for Woods my source tells me he has auditioned with the wiggles for a role as the second female wiggle this has caused some friction within the group as some of them feel woods would be to effeminate for the pink turtleneck

Status
Not open for further replies.