Wests Tigers marquee man Josh Reynolds set to return against Bulldogs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
his negatives far out weighs his positives and you have been the actual whining bitch when it came to Reynolds bashing who actually contributed to our team 100 times than dudbye ever will.
Uppercut lol

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Had a laugh at some things in the article. Josh grew up supporting the bulldogs except when he was in a roosters jersey.

Lucky it's not at Belmore, based on the past people would be cheering for Reynolds and the tigers lol. When Ennis was at Belmore he was probably thinking how stupid are these fans, they were booing me then when I walk over and clap they cheer me.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
no need to go this far, just check his stats from last game,

made 2 tackles
miss 2 tackles
made 3 errors , two of them in the last minutes of both halves giving away possession at the critical time of the game.
the worst of all was that stupid pass which he threw at Frawley in goal when he was pushed back like a rag doll. lucky sharks didn't end up with the try there.
last but not least I am sure you would have enjoyed Mbye watching Prior score the sharks try right under his nose and stood there like a clueless fuck he is.

Oh go check the stats from last game on NRL and tell me amongst all dogs players who had the slowest play the ball.

again lol@ the best attacking player.
Even in the game you refer to where he produced all those errors, he still laid on two of our tries and had involvement in the other.... he’s having a dig and creating more tries than all our halves combined. Maybe he’d be able to focus more on his position if he wasn’t being relied on so heavily to play other ones.

In any case, I didn’t ask you to cherry pick stats from Sunday’s game, lol. I asked you to look at the player who has most TA’s and is handlng more than either of our halves (not to mention doing a big share of the kicking) whilst adapting to a new position. The dude’s talent is as plain as day....and without he and the Morris bro’s our F and A would be a lot poorer this year....

I’ve got little doubt hw’ll Find his feet and become a damn good player ... he’s already well on his way imo.

You’re lucky I’m not technologically proficient enough to bookmark you ID....bookmark me of you like....go to town! Haha

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
What mbye did was unforgivable he knows he's not a half, he knows he's not a fullback, and we all know it now because he's been caught out. He was given a marquees income under false pretences. Talked himself up and talked our team out of a professional fullback/halfback.
The least he can do is put the effort in every game, he's only good every few games.. also he could spend some time learning how to convert tries FFS.
He’s putting in more effort and getting more reward than either of our halves and his kicking game has improved.... he’s playing two positions at once atm and sparking a lot of our attack... I think his pluses outweigh his negatives by a wide margin, personally...

Just like ID, you’re lucky I’m too dumb to bookmark, Wolfie! :p

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Even in the game you refer to where he produced all those errors, he still laid on two of our tries and had involvement in the other.... he’s having a dig and creating more tries than all our halves combined. Maybe he’d be able to focus more on his position if he wasn’t being relied on so heavily to play other ones.

In any case, I didn’t ask you to cherry pick stats from Sunday’s game, lol. I asked you to look at the player who has most TA’s and is handlng more than either of our halves (not to mention doing a big share of the kicking) whilst adapting to a new position. The dude’s talent is as plain as day....and without he and the Morris bro’s our F and A would be a lot poorer this year....

I’ve got little doubt hw’ll Find his feet and become a damn good player ... he’s already well on his way imo.

You’re lucky I’m not technologically proficient enough to bookmark you ID....bookmark me of you like....go to town! Haha

the bloke has done nothing for us since his debut. He has played halves , hooker and now fullback.. If you think JR was bad , he is even worst and on top he is on massive dollars. I thought in the beginning of the year he may prove himself in that position and play half decent but fuck me, he is pathetic in that department too. you give him the excuse that he played in the wrong position for all those years and fullback is where he belongs. Ennis was shackled by Des for years but in his first year free from Des he won the Dally M and the next year premiership.

I doubt any club would take him of us even for 500 ks, this is how our opposition rate him. There are no takers for Mbye nor there will ever be for this dud. Only the fucked up bulldogs management / coach could have paid overs to keep this no hoper.

Not sure which website are you getting your info from when it comes to try assist, but here are the season stats for try assists:

Keiran Foran : 6 TA's in 10 game
Frawley : 2 TA's in 4 games
Mbye : 2 TA's in 10 games!!!! same as Frawley but in 6 more games. fucken our attacking weapon! lol

https://www.totalfootystats.com.au/nrl-team-stats/canterbury-bulldogs#.WwQNz2d-_Dc

Game, set and match!

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
the bloke has done nothing for us since his debut. He has played halves , hooker and now fullback.. If you think JR was bad , he is even worst and on top he is on massive dollars. I thought in the beginning of the year he may prove himself in that position and play half decent but fuck me, he is pathetic in that department too. you give him the excuse that he played in the wrong position for all those years and fullback is where he belongs. Ennis was shackled by Des for years but in his first year free from Des he won the Dally M and the next year premiership.

I doubt any club would take him of us even for 500 ks, this is how our opposition rate him. There are no takers for Mbye nor there will ever be for this dud. Only the fucked up bulldogs management / coach could have paid overs to keep this no hoper.

Not sure which website are you getting your info from when it comes to try assist, but here are the season stats for try assists:

Mbye : 2 TA's in 10 games!!!! same as Frawley but in 6 more games. fucken our attacking weapon! lol

https://www.totalfootystats.com.au/nrl-team-stats/canterbury-bulldogs#.WwQNz2d-_Dc

Game, set and match!
Maybe another 100k to make it am even million might improve his game

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He’s putting in more effort and getting more reward than either of our halves and his kicking game has improved.... he’s playing two positions at once atm and sparking a lot of our attack... I think his pluses outweigh his negatives by a wide margin, personally...

Just like ID, you’re lucky I’m too dumb to bookmark, Wolfie! :p
Just screenshot my posts and wait.. Lol

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Maybe another 100k to make it am even million might improve his game

now finding out myself Mbye's try assists for the season which are same as Frawley in more than twice the games, makes my blood boil even more.

and people here absolutely mopping the floor with frawley and Foran too!, but calling dudbye as our best attacking weapon.... fucken wha?!!

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score

Game, set and match!
Lol... when did I say JR was bad? You assume I can only like one or the other because I’m limited in my capacity to judge players on their own merits, or something?

Maybe he hasn’t thrown the last pass as often as I’d thought ... TA only really measures the last pass.... but dude, watch the freaking games. He is the one getting early, quality ball to the left, allowing the mozzies space to move... he’s creating more than anybody.

It was stupid of me to refer you to stats when I hadn’t checked... but if you can’t admit Moyes is serving as our most effective long distance ball distributor and sparking a lot of what our backline is doing, I think you’re watching him with your mind made up.... a lot of our points are coming off the back off Mbye and he’s also slotting in kicking,and trying to learn the role of fullback.

The dude has plenty on his plate and has been one of our best this year.

But I’m not gonna argue around in circles with you... especially when I’ve just made a dud point... you will see what you will see.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol... when did I say JR was bad? You assume I can only like one or the other because I’m limited in my capacity to judge players on their own merits, or something?

Maybe he hasn’t thrown the last pass as often as I’d thought ... TA only really measures the last pass.... but dude, watch the freaking games. He is the one getting early, quality ball to the left, allowing the mozzies space to move... he’s creating more than anybody.

It was stupid of me to refer you to stats when I hadn’t checked... but if you can’t admit Moyes is serving as our most effective long distance ball distributor and sparking a lot of what our backline is doing, I think you’re watching him with your mind made up.... a lot of our points are coming off the back off Mbye and he’s also slotting in kicking,and trying to learn the role of fullback.

The dude has plenty on his plate and has been one of our best this year.

But I’m not gonna argue around in circles with you... especially when I’ve just made a dud point... you will see what you will see.

I say what I see. I don't hate or love a player for any personal reasons like some here do.

I gave moses benefit of the doubt all these years, as I said even the start of the season I thought dud buy has found his spot and will justify his price tag , but as the season has progressed Mbye has given me nothing but shits.

I would love to be proven wrong and I hope for my team sake this dud becomes half good as what you and others think he is. But I don't see it happening.

I still cant believe same people who are bagging Foran who actually leads our try assists by a fair margin , cant have enough of dudbye.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I say what I see. I don't hate or love a player for any personal reasons like some here do.

I gave moses benefit of the doubt all these years, as I said even the start of the season I thought dud buy has found his spot and will justify his price tag , but as the season has progressed Mbye has given me nothing but shits.

I would love to be proven wrong and I hope for my team sake this dud becomes half good as what you and others think he is. But I don't see it happening.

I still cant believe same people who are bagging Foran who actually leads our try assists by a fair margin , cant have enough of dudbye.
Because Mbye is clearly contributing more and if you watched without being guided by your prejudices you’d see that. He’s the one getting quality hell yo the Morris brothers and he’s the one laying on most of our points. He’s been twice as valuable as Foran this year. You see what you want to see and if you can’t see the importance of the tile Mbye is playing to this team you are a clown.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
You see what you want to see and if you can’t see the INCOMPETENCE of the tile Mbye is playing to this team you are a clown.

I corrected your last comment for you which actually applys to quiet a few people here.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
now finding out myself Mbye's try assists for the season which are same as Frawley in more than twice the games, makes my blood boil even more.

and people here absolutely mopping the floor with frawley and Foran too!, but calling dudbye as our best attacking weapon.... fucken wha?!!
Good find!! Should shut some dudbye lovers up.
I noticed you mentioned that some fans just blindly follow or hate players due to personal reasons and I know I come across that way but I can tell you I don't watch football like a teenage groupie watches some band. The reason I watch football is to watch a challenge (it's primal).. And when someone's not putting in a fair effort and letting the team down then it's hard not to get personal.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I noticed you mentioned that some fans just blindly follow or hate players due to personal reasons and I know I come across that way but I can tell you I don't watch football like a teenage groupie watches some band. The reason I watch football is to watch a challenge (it's primal).. And when someone's not putting in a fair effort and letting the team down then it's hard not to get personal.

exactly I would love to love the dud as I tried with Trex.

but I have waited 4 long years and after him failing in 3 different positions the writing on the wall can not be more clearer.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I corrected your last comment for you which actually applys to quiet a few people here.
Yawn. Clueless...... If you're correcting anything, it should be the picture on your tv set.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
What the fuck are you two watching? You're obviously judging based on your opinion of Mbye and not what's actually happening on the footy field. It's as plain as day. As I've already said, I was under the impression Mbye had thrown the last pass on more occasions, but it is not always the last pass that creates the space and opportunity. The Morris boys have been feeding off Mbye all year and he has been our most potent playmaker. If you were saying he just wasn't good enough, I could at least respect that opinion, but saying he hasn't been involved enough when he'd doing three times the work of Foran or Frawley is just horseshit. You forget his primary position this year is fullback. It's damn hard to adapt to a new position when you are being relied on to do other people's jobs for them and to say Mbye isn't pulling his weight is horse shit. He and Klemmer are our most involved, week in, week out.

Status
Not open for further replies.