Round 9 - Bulldogs vs Broncos - Team List and Game Discussion Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ogre

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Report: Darius Boyd to quit at seasons end and become a dairy farmer. Good move considering milking things is his strongest ability.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Pay is clueless. Why drop Lichaa to put Holland at 9.

Dib has sabotaged this club with this appointment.

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I wish I could explain it better...

It would of cost them less for Brisbane to win at 1.50 than Dogs win at 2.80
For every $4 bet, $3 went on the Broncos.

So would have been better if the Bulldogs won.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

Holland played solid to be honest and scored a try ....Lichaa would not of been fast enough to catch up on that play

MasterP

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
As fans we must do something about this, we gotta be heard about the performance of Sutton tonight. Let's not wait for Pay or anyone to say something, we as one have the power to be heard. We gotta do something simple as that!

liljohny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You cannot tell me we are not being conspiracy theorist when this oxygen thief has fkd us every year since 2015
I say the Nrl give him the 1st at Belmore this year. Once its over we can all storm the pitch and beat the living daylights out of the bastard

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Fk I’m so deflated
Same. The boys put in the effort but we lacked plenty of polish. We were absolutely ripped off tonight by the officiating and were stuck on the back foot the entire 2nd half, this just lead to more errors from the boys.

There's still massive concerns for me though, structurely we're fucked on the right edge. Pay's selections and rotations are still fucking idiotic, i mean fucking Holland was at hooker for 15 minutes, just crazy. We also lack any sort of game management, Foran not taking control, poor kicking options, etc. Boys are lacking confidence massively.

dogsballs

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I’ve never felt so frustrated in a while!!!! We deserved to win, season is definitely over now if it wasn’t already. The one positive is it seems a few of the young guys are definitely improving, I think we will be a better team next season with these guys getting experience. JMK was great at hooker and Jackson was great at lock. I hope we persist with this teams make up but ffs bring in Toomaga please the priest guy was crap.

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

Fucking hell, the Dogs were a bees dick away from winning.

Lichaa is shit & will always be shit.

BTW: Are you Lichaa.

CeeEss

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The Bulldogs presser is about to start on Fox Sports News for those with Foxtel. Hope Pay rips them a new one.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Same. The boys put in the effort but we lacked plenty of polish. We were absolutely ripped off tonight by the officiating and were stuck on the back foot the entire 2nd half, this just lead to more errors from the boys.

There's still massive concerns for me though, structurely we're fucked on the right edge. Pay's selections and rotations are still fucking idiotic, i mean fucking Holland was at hooker for 15 minutes, just crazy. We also lack any sort of game management, Foran not taking control, poor kicking options, etc. Boys are lacking confidence massively.
Yup 100%

Massive lack of confidence which makes this loss more gutting as it would have boosted morale... beating Broncos in Brisbane to kick start the season

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Honestly I think pay should just take one for the team and say Sutton hates the dogs and our win percentage under him is terrible.

Brizdog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I feel horrible. Losing to the team i hate the most with the ref i hate the most. I feel sick. Dunno if i'm angry with the players or not. So pissed

BondiBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Still a mile ahead of Lichaa.
Can't believe there is still some Lichaa lovers left.
Worse hooker ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.