R4 - Bulldogs vs Rabbitohs - Team List & Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Nah, I agree there were some real rough calls for the Dogs but, that doesn't excuse their defence in that last 20. A better team wouldn't have let in 3 tries late in the game. When Foran kicked that goal to go up 6, they should have finished the Rabbits off. The penalty count wasn't that lopsided, especially in the last quarter.
We had 15 players for most of the game you dip shit

The Innovator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If Josh Jackson doesn’t miss that one on one tackle on Inglis, the try isn’t scored. Jackson even said he should have made the tackle.

silva

Utility
Reaction score
In the first half, yeah I agree. Not in the second. Souths just ran hard and straight and got down the field too easy.
Id like to see the penalty count. Souths are a very average team but at least we are improving.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
The other way to look at it Tualau got a massive opportunity with big minutes today but failed miserably

Especially the miss tackle for the last try
True. He could have stepped up and cemented his place and everything would he great, but it's not a disaster that he didn't.

Everyone was praising his efforts off the bench last season and was excited to see him play, 1 bad game in a high pressure environment and people are ready to drop him forever lol.

We have seen numerous times that one game is enough to sway peoples opinions on here, one good or bad game is all it takes for some to form an opinion until the next game lol.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Is there a dumber player than Adam Elliot? Gets up and walks right into a pass from dummy half.

Tacky

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Id like to see the penalty count. Souths are a very average team but at least we are improving.
14-10 to Souths. I'm not having a crack at the Dogs or trying to stir shit, I'm just calling it as I see it. And yes I agree the the Dogs are improving. It was always going to take time for the new combos and the new coach to click. But, the forwards and the defence could be much better.

ajay78

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Seriously we don't have the cattle, especially with impact of the bench. None of em can hurt in defense or crack the line, all fucking plodders.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Over the way our bench operates... yes we were busted/bruised and getting hammered by the refs, but I want players to come on and make an impact but more importantly not be such pedestrians in defence...
I don't want a utility on the bench unless he is a hooker / lock type (bruher/griffen) spring to mind, as for the forwards, cheap hard workers like Storms C.Welch are the players we need... over our lasy reserves

Tacky

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
We had 15 players for most of the game you dip shit
Woodsy can play 65 minutes easy and Hopoate has played a ton of fullback. It really shouldn't have affected them that much. Also, who was playing centre when Mbye went off? I missed that.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Can one of the admins please ban the troll and send him back to the choke pen. He’s clearly here to troll and lack of knowledge of the game is insulting.

Jackson called out by refs and blame him for missing the tackle yeh makes sense! Not.

The 2nd Spitter

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If Josh Jackson doesn’t miss that one on one tackle on Inglis, the try isn’t scored. Jackson even said he should have made the tackle.
I sincerely hope the captaincy is not affecting Jackson's game. Personally, I think BMoz would be a better captain. Or Hoppa even.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I wasn't able to see the whole game, just the 20 minutes. There was plenty of chances in the last 20 which were not capatalised on.

At times we look as lost as we did last year in the opposition 20.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
True. He could have stepped up and cemented his place and everything would he great, but it's not a disaster that he didn't.

Everyone was praising his efforts off the bench last season and was excited to see him play, 1 bad game in a high pressure environment and people are ready to drop him forever lol.

We have seen numerous times that one game is enough to sway peoples opinions on here, one good or bad game is all it takes for some to form an opinion until the next game lol.
I’m not saying we dump him to oblivion I’m just saying he missed a good opportunity to cement a spot today

One of those games

17 on 17 I really believe we win quite comfortably

Status
Not open for further replies.