Do women want a guy with money more than anything else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Do women value a bloke with money above everything else? Do they only care more about looks or personality if they cant find a guy with money?

I saw the first episode of the bachelorette and saw that ruch bloke enter the show by helicopter. I knew then that it was in th bag for him.

Didnt watch any other episides and find out today he won.. if course he won.

Women seem to just see money and thats it they make up their mind.

All the renters out there must have good personalities to find a woman lol
Did you seriously just judge all women and what they want on a TV show?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
You got urself a good one u lucky bugger...not all of us are that fortunate.
She is the lucky bugger lol

I'm not saying we are perfect, but her level of craziness is just under mine, that's how we roll lol

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Guys with money have it all over guys without it.. they shit on them.

In a social scene if you are trying to pick up a girl, if you say you own a house with views, drive a Porsche, its going to almost checkmate her.

But on the other hand if you say that you rent, she will think "if he has nothing to show for himself, how can he support me", she will give you the heave ho.
Well your a sad **** if you need all that to get a girls attention. Plus even if you had all that, the second you talk she would tell you to go fuck yourself.

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
When I was a supervisor for a large company, and that being the only thing at the time that new women to the company knew about me, the attraction from their side was alot more instantaneous and I was coping alot of bedroom eyes and overt flirtatious behavior.

The turnover rate for the company was high so I was always, as a young man in a senior role getting alot of extra attention as opposed to before I had that role, the female attention that I got appeared to be more from mutual physical attraction and/or from establishing conversations

So yes but I dont believe its all about money I think some are attracted because of the status and symbolism that comes with being seen as successful.

But I can definately say the extra attention was noticeable and not just from my behalf.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Let's talk pure science.
Females are the weaker the sex, males are the stronger sex in most cases.
Females being the weaker sex are naturally and biologically attracted to the 'alpha male'. What makes a male alpha? Essentially money and being handsome. But money is always ahead oh looks for females. Females being the weaker sex want to be with someone who can protect them not them protect the male lol. Unless we talking about cougars living off their pension and has a nice savings account.
The issue with a gold digger being with a guy who just has money she will almost always cheat with a good looking guy on the side, coz the male she's married to isn't a complete alpha.
So we have established what's already established in that females are the weaker sex, males are the dominant sex, heck men are better at being females (Caitlin Jenner) than females being females. Also that a female can't go against her DNA and when she does she's unhappy and always thinking about the 'what ifs' or has 'just settled'. It's all about evolution and survival of the fittest, hence females needing the alpha male to have a chance at life.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Most renters have massive cocks. Massive dick over massive bank balance for any self respecting woman.

Settling for a tiny cock, big bank balance is just going to mean spending your man's money on fist sized dildos to satisfy yourself.
Your a funny dude. :grinning:

But tell me this isnt true for renters

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Let's talk pure science.
Females are the weaker the sex, males are the stronger sex in most cases.
Females being the weaker sex are naturally and biologically attracted to the 'alpha male'. What makes a male alpha? Essentially money and being handsome. But money is always ahead oh looks for females. Females being the weaker sex want to be with someone who can protect them not them protect the male lol. Unless we talking about cougars living off their pension and has a nice savings account.
The issue with a gold digger being with a guy who just has money she will almost always cheat with a good looking guy on the side, coz the male she's married to isn't a complete alpha.
So we have established what's already established in that females are the weaker sex, males are the dominant sex, heck men are better at being females (Caitlin Jenner) than females being females. Also that a female can't go against her DNA and when she does she's unhappy and always thinking about the 'what ifs' or has 'just settled'. It's all about evolution and survival of the fittest, hence females needing the alpha male to have a chance at life.
Go tell an Islander lady they are the weaker sex lol

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
For people wondering about how to pick up females at clubs, I am your man.
Which ever guy tells you buy the girl a drink, offer to buy, show the cash, be up in her face, compliment her, instigate the convo, tell them that they're gay.

How you pick up a chick from a club is simple.
Firstly be yourself
Then drink
Drink some more
Dance like no one is watching, but don't dance like you think you know how to dance, just have fun with it
Be a spastic
Don't give anyone attention
Don't buy drinks
Be loud
Have fun
Don't follow your mates when they wanna stand near girls
Dance alone if you have to
(I forgot to mention, fix your face and look good, look at yourself objectively in the mirror and then go and fix yourself as best you can)
By this time all the girls would have noticed you and only use your peripherals to asses and then execute project alpha instinct
Once the target has made eye contact with you, you keep doing your own thing and she'll come to you, you're the man, she comes to you.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Go tell an Islander lady they are the weaker sex lol
Comparably to their male counter parts they are weaker. Even to a regular male they're weaker by they don't have to do much besides falling on you and it's over

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Actually, confidence is key to being an alpha male. Without confidence, you ain't gonna get far in life, in all aspects. I know this coz I've studied my own self objectively. When I've had confidence, established alpha males have nothing on me, when I lacked confidence I'm a mere Neanderthal

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Well, hate to admit it but it was us Assyrians that replaced bartering with all the financial systems in the world.
Are you sure about that? The chinese have had printed money, i mean bank notes, since 1100ad.

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Gotta say in all my experiences i totally agree with @Realist90, it's all about self confidence and been able to just have fun, just with those two 'traits' alone, you will be fairly successful with women.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Well, hate to admit it but it was us Assyrians that replaced bartering with all the financial systems in the world.
You know Assyrians invented the umbrella, which in turn probably triggered off homosexuality because umbrellas are gay.
So this whole gay marriage thing going on now is totally on you guys due the umbrella.
Before that men walked in the rain till Assyrians had to come along and poof it up

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Gotta say in all my experiences i totally agree with @Realist90, it's all about self confidence and been able to just have fun, just with those two 'traits' alone, you will be fairly successful with women.
I forgot to add, do not worry about what john or Habiba is doing, do you're own thing. Once you start obsessing and worrying too much about what other people are doing, you'll stay still in life in all aspects as well. It's like with gym, I used to worry too much about why are people eating so big bla bla, instead of staying like that I said fuck it, ima just worry about myself and try my best, now ***** worry about me, and instead of me being a sad **** I tell them if they dare show me extra respect or look up to me I'll slap em.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Are you sure about that? The chinese have had printed money, i mean bank notes, since 1100ad.
Learn about the Assyrians brother, we have contributed a lot to the world.

Did a quick search and found this: -

Farming:
Wheel.
Irrigation.
Seed Plow.
Ox Drawn Plow.
Mortar & Pestle.
Sickle & Flint Blade.
Domestication of Animals.
Dams.
Cultivation of Grains.
Levees.

Food:
Beer.
Wine.
Saffron.
Baklawa.
Frying Pans.
Drinking Straws.

Mathematics:
Number 0.
24 Hours in a Day.
Longitute & Latitude.
60 mintues in an Hour.
Pythagorean Theorem.
360 Degrees in a Circle.
60 seconds in a Minute.

Science:
Zodiac.
Bleaching.
Astronomy.
Scuba Diving.
Medical Writing.
Formal Medicine.
Chemical Battery.
Medical Prescriptions.
Metalworking.

Architecture:
Arch.
Glass.
Dome.
Hearth.
Houses.
Column.
Fountain

City Building.
City.
Guest Houses.
Rosette Design.
Mailing System.
Urban Plumbing.
Archimedes' Screw.
Cobblestone Streets.
Bitumen.
Provinces.
Aqueduct.
Lock & Key.
Skyscrapers.
Chain Pump.

Entertainment:
Oud.
Song.
Harp.
Library.
Sheet Music.
Backgammon.
Mermaid Mythology.
First Superhero (Gilgamesh).
First Epic Novel (Gilgamesh).
Poetry.

War:

Axe.
Spear.
Armor.
Helmet.
Dagger.
Lances.
Chariot.
Hammer.
Greek Fire.
Use of Calvary.
Battering Rams.
Underwater Tunnel.
Moveable Towers.
War Horse Decorations.
Terrorism.

Miscellaneous:
Kiln.
Razor.
Religion.
Sailboat.
First Ceos.
Female Equality.
The Lens.
Judical Code of Laws.
First Writing System (Cuneiform).
1 of the 7 Wonders of the World.
Soap.
Federalism.
Funerary Objects.
Shaving Cream.
Map.
The Cart.
Umbrellas.
The First University (School of Nisibis).
Banknotes (drafts).

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
You know Assyrians invented the umbrella, which in turn probably triggered off homosexuality because umbrellas are gay.
So this whole gay marriage thing going on now is totally on you guys due the umbrella.
Before that men walked in the rain till Assyrians had to come along and poof it up
Fkn lol see my previous post

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Omg you kill me hahahaha

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
For people wondering about how to pick up females at clubs, I am your man.
Which ever guy tells you buy the girl a drink, offer to buy, show the cash, be up in her face, compliment her, instigate the convo, tell them that they're gay.

How you pick up a chick from a club is simple.
Firstly be yourself
Then drink
Drink some more
Dance like no one is watching, but don't dance like you think you know how to dance, just have fun with it
Be a spastic
Don't give anyone attention
Don't buy drinks
Be loud
Have fun
Don't follow your mates when they wanna stand near girls
Dance alone if you have to
(I forgot to mention, fix your face and look good, look at yourself objectively in the mirror and then go and fix yourself as best you can)
By this time all the girls would have noticed you and only use your peripherals to asses and then execute project alpha instinct
Once the target has made eye contact with you, you keep doing your own thing and she'll come to you, you're the man, she comes to you.
Best way to pick up a chick is not act like your trying to pick up a chick.

Status
Not open for further replies.