Do women want a guy with money more than anything else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Only reason I love Africa is the Lions, Rhinos and the chicks bubble butts lol
Most rhinos have disappeared sadly, can’t believe people actually lead to that happening...

I’m not against using animals for resources, meat and etc but it has to be done in a sustainable way that isn’t wasteful or brings joy to people (hunters...)

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
To be honest money does help when women are looking for a guy but it shouldn’t be only thing they look for but sadly some only see it as that

Sure money does give power and the feeling knowing you are doing well though honestly there needs to be a mix for example if you are a doing well, responsible and have your life/finances in order some women might find you attractive because you have things in order and aren’t a poorper lol

Imagine you are a girl and you’ve found a great guy but he isn’t doing too well financially, puts pressure on both of you plus you’d want to be spoilt/taken out and have someone you can depend on if that’s who you want in the end

Sure not all people can be like this but in today’s world with how things are becoming plus the cost of living it seems to be a quality that some find is needed for theirselves later on

I’ll admit I do spoil my girlfriend from time to time not because she asks for it but I feel like doing it to let her know she is special and not something I do for everyone lol
You want to test your relationship? Separate for 3 weeks. I guarantee after the dust is settled you will 100% where your at.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Most rhinos have disappeared sadly, can’t believe people actually lead to that happening...

I’m not against using animals for resources, meat and etc but it has to be done in a sustainable way that isn’t wasteful or brings joy to people (hunters...)
I'd hunt a hunter before hunting any animal, brutal truth. Any **** can shoot a animal. You wanna impress me? Have the balls and heart to hunt and kill lions with simple weapons like a club or rocks like ancient Assyrians did lol

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
When I was younger I was a jahesh lol. As I grew I matured and started to appreciate all the more meaningful things and started hating the materialistic ones.

Bro you got a heart of gold, heart of a beast. You and your wife sound perfect for each other.

http://www.publicdomaintreasurehunter.com/images/heart_beast.jpg

Thank you habibeh, i try to be a good person and only be a **** to other ***** lol

To describe me, I am digital, on of off, 1 or 0. I could be your guardian angel that God would be proud of about or your demon that the devil himself would call me evil lol

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
You want to test your relationship? Separate for 3 weeks. I guarantee after the dust is settled you will 100% where your at.
I sometimes don’t like the feeling I get when she disappears for 2 weeks or so to visit her family interstate, sure I’ve got her boys around but you can’t play around with them hahahaha....

I know she doesn’t like it when we don’t see each other after a few days and especially after her family visits lol, she gets bored too [emoji6]

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
It varies depending on the woman but generally women value a man that can support them. Whether that be a man who can protect them physically or a man that can support them financially.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

I have a mate who only eats meat if he hunts it himself, and he loves hunting. I also have a mate who refuses to eat meat 'cause his logic is that he couldn't hunt and kill an animal himself so why should he eat one.

I think both are good states of mind. Meanwhile I don't like hunting but I do like eating meat so here I am.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Ps forgot to add, you gotta be good in bed... Took some years of practice and fooling around with some girls but now it only feels good when it has meaning and you are intimate about it lol, I’ll admit there’s never a dull moment in bed anymore lol

Some mates still just want to get some and it should die out soon for them as it has for most of us

I'd hunt a hunter before hunting any animal, brutal truth. Any **** can shoot a animal. You wanna impress me? Have the balls and heart to hunt and kill lions with simple weapons like a club or rocks like ancient Assyrians did lol
I’m of the same bro, I’d shoot a person who probably deserves before I’d shoot an innocent and majestic animal who by nature was just living by its instincts

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
You can be loaded and a tight arse boring **** or you can be comfortable and be more free with your money and fun.

Money is just numbers for me, if I were a billionare, id set up my next 5 generations, help people and then spend the rest. After dying once and 5 NDE's, you learn money ain't shit. I was dead for 2 mins and 36 seconds, completely dead, no amount of money brought me back.

I hate money, people do stupid things for notes with numbers on it that some human has made valuable.

Same with gold or diamonds, who decided they are worth more than other minerals? There are plenty more useful and cheaper minerals than both.

All goes back to the system/matrix forced onto humans.
Fuck yeah
Money is the root of all evil

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I have a mate who only eats meat if he hunts it himself, and he loves hunting. I also have a mate who refuses to eat meat 'cause his logic is that he couldn't hunt and kill an animal himself so why should he eat one.

I think both are good states of mind. Meanwhile I don't like hunting but I do like eating meat so here I am.
Fair enough that’s all good, I do like eating meat too but seeing how it gets your butcher makes me feel pretty uncomfortable and bad

It’s just how some people hunt animals for pleasure/God knows why in pretty disgusting or cowardly ways when there’s really no use for it or any beneficial use from it

Fishing is good if you don’t want to eat everything you catch, just throw it back and they make hooks which cause less harm to fish now too

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yes and no, being successful will always bring in the birds but you can still easily get women just being an average Joe.

Girls want a guy whos motivated, you dont have to be successful, just dont be lazy otherwise they'll get bored and leave you.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
It varies depending on the woman but generally women value a man that can support them. Whether that be a man who can protect them physically or a man that can support them financially.
And there is nothing wrong with that

It's natures way

Men are suppose to provide and protect for his wife

A woman instinct is to find a man who can provide for her and her children

Woman generally want a man and have children

Men want to spread their seed and look for attractive girls to do that with and guys like a girl who can be good wives and mothers

It's not a sexist view it's natures way

I know
Not all
Some men this and that
Some girls this and that

I'm talking typically

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Yes and no, being successful will always bring in the birds but you can still easily get women just being an average Joe.

Girls want a guy whos motivated, you dont have to be successful, just dont be lazy otherwise they'll get bored and leave you.
But i like being lazy..

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
And there is nothing wrong with that

It's natures way

Men are suppose to provide and protect for his wife

A woman instinct is to find a man who can provide for her and her children

Woman generally want a man and have children

Men want to spread their seed and look for attractive girls to do that with and guys like a girl who can be good wives and mothers

It's not a sexist view it's natures way

I know
Not all
Some men this and that
Some girls this and that

I'm talking typically
It's the funny thing about nature. Women are genetically coded to find one man with strong attributes and hold on to that man so he can protect them and raise their children. Men are genetically coded to sleep with as many women as possible in an attempt to spread their seed far and wide.

We may be high functioning, complex machines, but we have our issues.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
It's the funny thing about nature. Women are genetically coded to find one man with strong attributes and hold on to that man so he can protect them and raise their children. Men are genetically coded to sleep with as many women as possible in an attempt to spread their seed far and wide.

We may be high functioning, complex machines, but we have our issues.
Exactly right

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Guys with money have it all over guys without it.. they shit on them.

In a social scene if you are trying to pick up a girl, if you say you own a house with views, drive a Porsche, its going to almost checkmate her.

But on the other hand if you say that you rent, she will think "if he has nothing to show for himself, how can he support me", she will give you the heave ho.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm married to a Leb chick, but she was brought up by her Tayta, so she has old school morals.

A normal leb chick would of left me when I got sick and talk of death was a daily thing and the money stoped. But she stuck around and even went back to work.
You got urself a good one u lucky bugger...not all of us are that fortunate.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Most renters have massive cocks. Massive dick over massive bank balance for any self respecting woman.

Settling for a tiny cock, big bank balance is just going to mean spending your man's money on fist sized dildos to satisfy yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.