Do women want a guy with money more than anything else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do women value a bloke with money above everything else? Do they only care more about looks or personality if they cant find a guy with money?

I saw the first episode of the bachelorette and saw that ruch bloke enter the show by helicopter. I knew then that it was in th bag for him.

Didnt watch any other episides and find out today he won.. if course he won.

Women seem to just see money and thats it they make up their mind.

All the renters out there must have good personalities to find a woman lol

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Women want rich men. That rules me out.

Women want good looking men. That rules me out.

Women want men with a beard who aren't Lebanese. That rules me out.

Women want a man with an incredibly large penis. Why don't you just shoot me and be done with it.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
You can be loaded and a tight arse boring **** or you can be comfortable and be more free with your money and fun.

Money is just numbers for me, if I were a billionare, id set up my next 5 generations, help people and then spend the rest. After dying once and 5 NDE's, you learn money ain't shit. I was dead for 2 mins and 36 seconds, completely dead, no amount of money brought me back.

I hate money, people do stupid things for notes with numbers on it that some human has made valuable.

Same with gold or diamonds, who decided they are worth more than other minerals? There are plenty more useful and cheaper minerals than both.

All goes back to the system/matrix forced onto humans.

Last edited:

Wahesh

Reaction score
I hate money, I hate everything about it. If I had things my way, I'd live in a jungle and get by eating fruits from trees and veggies I plant. I'd roll around in the mud with naked ladies and enjoy mating with them.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Women want rich men. That rules me out.

Women want good looking men. That rules me out.

Women want men with a beard who aren't Lebanese. That rules me out.

Women want a man with an incredibly large penis. Why don't you just shoot me and be done with it.
You don't want that kind of woman. These things you listed don't last.

Women want: -

* Manly man
* security (financially, physically and mentally)
* good father/provider
* best friend
* makes them laugh/personality.

I'm sure the ladies on here can back me up

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I hate money, I hate everything about it. If I had things my way, I'd live in a jungle and get by eating fruits from trees and veggies I plant. I'd roll around in the mud with naked ladies and enjoy mating with them.
Well, hate to admit it but it was us Assyrians that replaced bartering with all the financial systems in the world.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I always tell the misses I could live in the jungles near Cancun. I'm a simple man.

Wahesh

Reaction score
You don't want that kind of woman. These things you listed don't last.

Women want: -

* Manly man
* security (financially, physically and mentally)
* good father/provider
* best friend
* makes them laugh/personality.

I'm sure the ladies on here can back me up
You're right. The things I listed are only what Lebanese women want :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Wahesh

Reaction score
I always tell the misses I could live in the jungles near Cancun. I'm a simple man.
Any of the jungles from Central America down are beautiful. I wouldn't go near the African ones though.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
You're right. The things I listed are only what Lebanese women want :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
I'm married to a Leb chick, but she was brought up by her Tayta, so she has old school morals.

A normal leb chick would of left me when I got sick and talk of death was a daily thing and the money stoped. But she stuck around and even went back to work.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Any of the jungles from Central America down are beautiful. I wouldn't go near the African ones though.
I need the ocean cuz, I'm a fiery **** and need to be around water lol

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
PS I always say, if you have to hide your activities or spin shit to your misses, you're with the wrong chick.

Wahesh

Reaction score
I'm married to a Leb chick, but she was brought up by her Tayta, so she has old school morals.

A normal leb chick would of left me when I got sick and talk of death was a daily thing and the money stoped. But she stuck around and even went back to work.
You married a keeper bro. The sad thing is those girls aren't around anymore - and that's thanks to Facebook screwing them all up.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
To be honest money does help when women are looking for a guy but it shouldn’t be only thing they look for but sadly some only see it as that

Sure money does give power and the feeling knowing you are doing well though honestly there needs to be a mix for example if you are a doing well, responsible and have your life/finances in order some women might find you attractive because you have things in order and aren’t a poorper lol

Imagine you are a girl and you’ve found a great guy but he isn’t doing too well financially, puts pressure on both of you plus you’d want to be spoilt/taken out and have someone you can depend on if that’s who you want in the end

Sure not all people can be like this but in today’s world with how things are becoming plus the cost of living it seems to be a quality that some find is needed for theirselves later on

I’ll admit I do spoil my girlfriend from time to time not because she asks for it but I feel like doing it to let her know she is special and not something I do for everyone lol

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
A great girl these days is the exception.

Money is VERY important to the majority of girls out there.

Image and status is what most woman care for.

Wahesh

Reaction score
I need the ocean cuz, I'm a fiery **** and need to be around water lol
LMAO - me too bro. That's why I can't stand Africa. Not only the disease but also the humid conditions. And I FKN hate black mamba mother fuckers!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
You married a keeper bro. The sad thing is those girls aren't around anymore - and that's thanks to Facebook screwing them all up.
Got lucky cuz. Ate a lot of shit emotionally before I appreciated the honey.

FMD I'm 37 but talking like I'm 87 lol but I'm a people person, while I hate humans in general I like them and like helping them lol especially meaningful and important things like love and strength in real talk and not book talk.

That's why I'll be joining the heart transplant team at St Vincent's, I can't wait.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
LMAO - me too bro. That's why I can't stand Africa. Not only the disease but also the humid conditions. And I FKN hate black mamba mother fuckers!
Only reason I love Africa is the Lions, Rhinos and the chicks bubble butts lol

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
A great girl these days is the exception.

Money is VERY important to the majority of girls out there.

Image and status is what most woman care for.
Very true, but that shit doesn't last.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Got lucky cuz. Ate a lot of shit emotionally before I appreciated the honey.

FMD I'm 37 but talking like I'm 87 lol but I'm a people person, while I hate humans in general I like them and like helping them lol especially meaningful and important things like love and strength in real talk and not book talk.

That's why I'll be joining the heart transplant team at St Vincent's, I can't wait.
When I was younger I was a jahesh lol. As I grew I matured and started to appreciate all the more meaningful things and started hating the materialistic ones.

Bro you got a heart of gold, heart of a beast. You and your wife sound perfect for each other.

http://www.publicdomaintreasurehunter.com/images/heart_beast.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.