Do women want a guy with money more than anything else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Essentially you just summarised what I said. Typical Assyrian still stealing from a Phoenician ;)
Hahahah
You were conquered by us, hence you were, and still are, our bitches lol

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
My 2 cents is that most australian woman are fickle and its all a popularity contest. They want a big buff guy with tats and plenty of money. There are plenty of exceptions to the rule of course, but this is my general opinion of them.
European woman, latin american woman etc seem far more down to earth in my opinion!! I always knew i wouldnt marry an aussie girl, and here i am loving ng in france. I dont think its coincidence.

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
For people wondering about how to pick up females at clubs, I am your man.
Which ever guy tells you buy the girl a drink, offer to buy, show the cash, be up in her face, compliment her, instigate the convo, tell them that they're gay.

How you pick up a chick from a club is simple.
Firstly be yourself
Then drink
Drink some more
Dance like no one is watching, but don't dance like you think you know how to dance, just have fun with it
Be a spastic
Don't give anyone attention
Don't buy drinks
Be loud
Have fun
Don't follow your mates when they wanna stand near girls
Dance alone if you have to
(I forgot to mention, fix your face and look good, look at yourself objectively in the mirror and then go and fix yourself as best you can)
By this time all the girls would have noticed you and only use your peripherals to asses and then execute project alpha instinct
Once the target has made eye contact with you, you keep doing your own thing and she'll come to you, you're the man, she comes to you.
Another really awesome one for the clubs, if you have any attractive platonic female friends, dance around have fun with them while making it obvious you ain't perusing them, other women always notice this. Women make the best wingman ever lol

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
My 2 cents is that most australian woman are fickle and its all a popularity contest. They want a big buff guy with tats and plenty of money. There are plenty of exceptions to the rule of course, but this is my general opinion of them.
European woman, latin american woman etc seem far more down to earth in my opinion!! I always knew i wouldnt marry an aussie girl, and here i am loving ng in france. I dont think its coincidence.
if you can't get an Aussie chick, you got no chance with a European female. Just saying. The only reason you'd get a Latin American is if she comes from a poor family and she needs a green card or whatever they're called and then she'll leave you for buff tatted rich guy all the same

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
It's the best cop out for anyone who wants to hate one someone or something lol. I hate whites, but in saying that I hate blacks equally as much.
Trick is hate on yourself too lol IE your mate Milo

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Another really awesome one for the clubs, if you have any attractive platonic female friends, dance around have fun with them while making it obvious you ain't perusing them, other women always notice this. Women make the best wingman ever lol
Lol my mates were always baffled at how I picked up when I put 0% effort haha. They all thought they were sick ***** thinking dancing next to random girls and buying them drinks will seal the deal for them lol.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Best way to pick up a chick is not act like your trying to pick up a chick.
I used to love to total **** approach, if ***** are drooling over her sucking up her arse , you be a total prick. Eventually they will think " who does this prick think he is being rude to me " the get the shits and hate you but their ego is damaged. The challenge is then set for them. " ill show him" they say .they end up fucking you out of spite .
They wake up next morning hating you again but you have already tipped a load so you dont give a shit lol

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Learn about the Assyrians brother, we have contributed a lot to the world.

Did a quick search and found this: -

Farming:
Wheel.
Irrigation.
Seed Plow.
Ox Drawn Plow.
Mortar & Pestle.
Sickle & Flint Blade.
Domestication of Animals.
Dams.
Cultivation of Grains.
Levees.

Food:
Beer.
Wine.
Saffron.
Baklawa.
Frying Pans.
Drinking Straws.

Mathematics:
Number 0.
24 Hours in a Day.
Longitute & Latitude.
60 mintues in an Hour.
Pythagorean Theorem.
360 Degrees in a Circle.
60 seconds in a Minute.

Science:
Zodiac.
Bleaching.
Astronomy.
Scuba Diving.
Medical Writing.
Formal Medicine.
Chemical Battery.
Medical Prescriptions.
Metalworking.

Architecture:
Arch.
Glass.
Dome.
Hearth.
Houses.
Column.
Fountain

City Building.
City.
Guest Houses.
Rosette Design.
Mailing System.
Urban Plumbing.
Archimedes' Screw.
Cobblestone Streets.
Bitumen.
Provinces.
Aqueduct.
Lock & Key.
Skyscrapers.
Chain Pump.

Entertainment:
Oud.
Song.
Harp.
Library.
Sheet Music.
Backgammon.
Mermaid Mythology.
First Superhero (Gilgamesh).
First Epic Novel (Gilgamesh).
Poetry.

War:

Axe.
Spear.
Armor.
Helmet.
Dagger.
Lances.
Chariot.
Hammer.
Greek Fire.
Use of Calvary.
Battering Rams.
Underwater Tunnel.
Moveable Towers.
War Horse Decorations.
Terrorism.

Miscellaneous:
Kiln.
Razor.
Religion.
Sailboat.
First Ceos.
Female Equality.
The Lens.
Judical Code of Laws.
First Writing System (Cuneiform).
1 of the 7 Wonders of the World.
Soap.
Federalism.
Funerary Objects.
Shaving Cream.
Map.
The Cart.
Umbrellas.
The First University (School of Nisibis).
Banknotes (drafts).
Fair play. But are you saying they invented all of these things? I juat dont see how they invented skyscrapers back then. Lol and jaques cousteu was partly responsible for the invention of scuba, and he is french......
But i cant say your wrong as i dont know a whole lot about the syrian race.

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol my mates were always baffled at how I picked up when I put 0% effort haha. They all thought they were sick ***** thinking dancing next to random girls and buying them drinks will seal the deal for them lol.
oh yeah buying drinks is the worst mistake one can do

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
if you can't get an Aussie chick, you got no chance with a European female. Just saying. The only reason you'd get a Latin American is if she comes from a poor family and she needs a green card or whatever they're called and then she'll leave you for buff tatted rich guy all the same
Well your wrong on both accounts mate. I married a stunning french woman and live in france, and i spent a year in south america and had no issues there!! Plus i never said i had no luck with aussie girls, i just suggested they are often shallow.

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Can I tell you a true story? You'll hopefully love it.
haha go for it ... if a chic asks me to buy her a drink, i always turn it back and say nope i don't buy drinks but i'll have bourbon and coke thanks :grinning:. That actually has got me a few drinks but also a few fuck off too lol

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Fair play. But are you saying they invented all of these things? I juat dont see how they invented skyscrapers back then. Lol and jaques cousteu was partly responsible for the invention of scuba, and he is french......
But i cant say your wrong as i dont know a whole lot about the syrian race.
Tower of Babel.

Scuba gear was an inflated sheep/goat stomach.

PS we had the first spy plane. 8-10 large eagles were tied to a basket with a boy directing them with a piece of meat hanging off a stick. He would do recon on our enemies and report back.

We are known as the masters of war and the strength of God's hand. Plus the "Arab" drum and flute originally our warning alarm to our enemies that we were coming to fight, we didn't rely on stealth and coward tactics displayed by modern armies.

PS PLEASE don't call us Syrians, we are ASSYRIAN, AKA Babylonians, Mesopotamians, Sumerians and if you believe in aliens, Annuaki lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.