Do women want a guy with money more than anything else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
she comes from a poor family
If i was single id be hitting Venezuela walking down the street eating expensive cheese and crackers, those ***** cant even get a loaf of bread theyd be rooting the fuck out of you for a jatz cracker

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
If i was single id be hitting Venezuela walking down the street eating expensive cheese and crackers, those ***** cant even get a loaf of bread theyd be rooting the fuck out of you for a jatz cracker
Same with downtown Cancun lol

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
haha go for it ... if a chic asks me to buy her a drink, i always turn it back and say nope i don't buy drinks but i'll have bourbon and coke thanks :grinning:. That actually has got me a few drinks but also a few fuck off too lol
Ok so, my mates were like let's go buy those URLs drinks and dance with em, I was like I'm all good boys. I was too confident to care about being alone plus I already noticed eyes using my perpherals haha. Sooooo as I'm dancing alone and skulking my drinks down, I notice and Indian @Zee buying a chick a drink at the bar, she started looking at me and doing sexual provocative things with her body moth and tongue whilst right next to the Indian @Zee who's buying her the drink thinking he's got her. So she gets the drink from him comes straight over to me and dances with me, and I go to her me being a sick **** aand all, where is your twin sister? Coz her sister was eyeing me out as well, she said like oh I'll get her for you, so I had both. My mates were baffled, I apparently was a king ****, but I was just like y'all are sad ***** putting these females (weaker specimens of humans) on pedistools lollllll.

Much more details and actual things but I'm at gym ATM lol and battery is low.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
haha go for it ... if a chic asks me to buy her a drink, i always turn it back and say nope i don't buy drinks but i'll have bourbon and coke thanks :grinning:. That actually has got me a few drinks but also a few fuck off too lol
I'm not sexist so you can pay for my drink lol

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Tower of Babel.

Scuba gear was an inflated sheep/goat stomach.

PS we had the first spy plane. 8-10 large eagles were tied to a basket with a boy directing them with a piece of meat hanging off a stick. He would do recon on our enemies and report back.

We are known as the masters of war and the strength of God's hand.

PS PLEASE don't call us Syrians, we are ASSYRIAN, AKA Babylonians, Mesopotamians, Sumerians and if you believe in aliens, Annuaki lol
My bad on the typo mate. Massive difference there!! Lol
In regards to the sheep stomach thing, thats not actually scuba. S.C.U.b.A is and acronym for Self Contained Underwater Breathing Aparatus. So its actually quite simply the tank of air and the regulater attached.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ok so, my mates were like let's go buy those URLs drinks and dance with em, I was like I'm all good boys. I was too confident to care about being alone plus I already noticed eyes using my perpherals haha. Sooooo as I'm dancing alone and skulking my drinks down, I notice and Indian @Zee buying a chick a drink at the bar, she started looking at me and doing sexual provocative things with her body moth and tongue whilst right next to the Indian @Zee who's buying her the drink thinking he's got her. So she gets the drink from him comes straight over to me and dances with me, and I go to her me being a sick **** aand all, where is your twin sister? Coz her sister was eyeing me out as well, she said like oh I'll get her for you, so I had both. My mates were baffled, I apparently was a king ****, but I was just like y'all are sad ***** putting these females (weaker specimens of humans) on pedistools lollllll.

Pedistools :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
Whats that a child molester taking a shit

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
My bad on the typo mate. Massive difference there!! Lol
In regards to the sheep stomach thing, thats not actually scuba. S.C.U.b.A is and acronym for Self Contained Underwater Breathing Aparatus. So its actually quite simply the tank of air and the regulater attached.
But if it wasn't for the sheep stomach, there wouldn't be scuba lol

Obviously the majority of these inventions have evolved and vastly improved and perfected.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Obviously the majority of these inventions have evolved and vastly improved and perfected.
Haha isee where your coming from, but the two are not entirely related. You can scuba dive without a B.C.D (Bouyancy Control Device) which is basically the jacket that holds your tank, so long as you are neutrally bouyant.
Lol im only discussing this one particular because im a SCUBA instructor.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

Sheesh you’re going to be a lonely human being when your older..

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score

Kiwis were first to blow in a sheep's stomach

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Sheesh you’re going to be a lonely human being when your older..
Whyyyyyyy?????
Is it coz I referred to females as weaker lol? It was a joke bro. Like it's fact, but it's a joke the way I worded it lol

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Haha isee where your coming from, but the two are not entirely related. You can scuba dive without a B.C.D (Bouyancy Control Device) which is basically the jacket that holds your tank, so long as you are neutrally bouyant.
Tell the truth have you ever done this
?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
When fully fit I will come to see you. I love the ocean.

Status
Not open for further replies.