Text messages reveal curries anguish

Status
Not open for further replies.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Thank you ! Are there any other female members on this forum or am I the only one ?
I am not sure but there are some females on this forum who think they are men

Bulldogjem

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I am not sure but there are some females on this forum who think they are men
Lol anyways Long story short I'm not close with his ex but private message her on twitter from time to time and she gives me all the goss! Will any of these posts be taken out from this forum and used for anything . I just don't want her getting into any dramas with him as she has mentioned not to bring her name up.?

Snowmann

Party Rocker
Reaction score
Thank you ! Are there any other female members on this forum or am I the only one ?
There are a few here who squat to piss, does that count..and welcome to the kennel, if your bitching is as good as half these guys, you'll be fine.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I know katdog is one...

I have noticed all the chicks come and talk to you Assassin. That troll chick who eventually gave you a lot of thumbs down also chose to speak to you out of all the users

Is it you avatar??? obviously cant see your good looks from that one ;D

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol anyways Long story short I'm not close with his ex but private message her on twitter from time to time and she gives me all the goss! Will any of these posts be taken out from this forum and used for anything . I just don't want her getting into any dramas with him as she has mentioned not to bring her name up.?
dont worry your secret will be safe with me , if you are concern , i make some good spicy curry if you want to discuss this over the dinner table :slick:

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I have noticed all the chicks come and talk to you Assassin. That troll chick who eventually gave you a lot of thumbs down also chose to speak to you out of all the users

Is it you avatar??? obviously cant see your good looks from that one ;D
Lol he wasn't a chick, just acting like one, all 5 accounts were some loser motherfuker

OTTO

Playing Pablo
Reaction score
Not at all, whatever is said on the Kennel, stays on the Kennel lol

Ndawai

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
dont worry your secret will be safe with me , if you are concern , i make some good spicy curry if you want to discuss this over the dinner table :slick:
smooth operator! hahahahahahahahahaha

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
smooth operator! hahahahahahahahahaha
come one mate, I need some love too and a pm...... apparently every one wants a pm from somebody on this forum.

No one has sent me a pm, so why not a chick

mantissa

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
hi Bulldogjam ,
I'm a female but don't think it matters on this forum , as long as you support the Bulldogs you will be fine on this forum .Welcome ;)

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol he wasn't a chick, just acting like one, all 5 accounts were some loser motherfuker
I dunno about your good looks, but definitely you are MR popular by a mile on this forum.

you are soon approaching 1000 thumbs up!... would you get a trophy or an honorary mod status once you accomplish this feat??

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
hi Bulldogjam ,
I'm a female but don't think it matters on this forum , as long as you support the Bulldogs you will be fine on this forum .Welcome ;)
Hello Mantissa... I support Bulldogs too,

Do you like spicy Tandoori chicken??

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I dunno about your good looks, but definitely you are MR popular by a mile on this forum.

you are soon approaching 1000 thumbs up!... would you get a trophy or an honorary mod status once you accomplish this feat??
Definitely not my good looks, everyone that meets me say I look like Tony Soprano lol

Dont know about mr popular lol I just say what everybody thinks lol no sugar coating from me

jimmy_the_greek

Bulldogs Fanatic
Reaction score
I bet Miley Cyrus has been browsing this forum, on ways/ideas on how to join the EBC crew.:p

Status
Not open for further replies.