Text messages reveal curries anguish

Status
Not open for further replies.

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't think the big issue has been addressed. Do I sack Barba in RLL2?!

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I think the tv show back page on fox sports covered this perfectly tonight. Made some very solid points and only referred to the facts.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It wasnt the club who leaked the shi t once barba signed with broncos. The telegraph had this in the pipe line for 6 weeks. It is alleged that ainslie's friend got a signigicant cheque for the photo.

Bulldogjem

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Hi all ! Go easy on me I'm new to the kennel ! I have been reading all These posts for the past year and thought I would have some input ! Die hard bulldogs fan ! And a female ! *snip*

Last edited by a moderator:

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Hi all ! Go easy on me I'm new to the kennel ! I have been reading all These posts for the past year and thought I would have some input ! Die hard bulldogs fan ! And a female ! Anyways in relation to Ben Barbas ex girlfriend Lauren tweddle, the day she broke up with him she private messaged me of how much of an asshole he is to his children and his parents ! Saying he has no respect and his day is coming soon when everyone will find out. She said even his parents aren't the greatest role models ! She said he treated his children like crap and spoke to them like they were dirt ! I have more info but don't know if it's safe to post on here . Anyways just letting you know her point of view . And it wasn't her that got hit !
Hi jem, welcome to the kennel,

can you please pm me , i swear i wont tell any one.

Bulldogjem

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Why comment now when you've been reading the whole year?
Because you males on here scare me lol! Thumbs up, thumbs down , talking about how shit some posts are when put up etc. but I have some info that I can share and thought why not ! Is that ok ? And this is one of the reasons why . People like you ! Shouldn't you be welcoming me into the kennel

Ndawai

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Easy lads!! We dont get many ladies gracing our forums let her speak!!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Because you males on here scare me lol! Thumbs up, thumbs down , talking about how shit some posts are when put up etc. but I have some info that I can share and thought why not ! Is that ok ? And this is one of the reasons why . People like you ! Shouldn't you be welcoming me into the kennel
Welcome to the Kennel, good to have a female's point of view on things.

Status
Not open for further replies.