Text messages reveal curries anguish

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bulldogpride

Waterboy
Reaction score
The timing of all of this makes me very suss...they've waited until Brisbane have picked up Barba and then bang. The only reason I can think of the papers sitting on this photo since May is to ensure Barba would actually sign with Brisbane (these papers are mostly owned by news limited who also own Brisbane), and now they are throwing our club under the bus, when really I don't think we have done all that much wrong. By making the articles all sided towards what we have done wrong, it seems like Barba is getting off without much criticism over this from the NRL public, mainly just our club handling of the matter, when I think we've handled it very well in fact.

Here's my point - we come out in Feb and say we've sacked Barba for domestic violence, his partner then claims she was never the victim of domestic violence...Orr sees it as a cash grab and we get sued for defamation and unfair dismissal. We don't do anything and we get accused of sweeping it under the carpet. We take the 50/50 stance by announcing he has issues and has been stood down and sent to rehab, and we still cop it. I can't see any other way we could have handled this situation.

Looking forward to next year when Kas/Tank/Beast can give him a few nightmares for dragging our club through all this when we have done everything to look after and nurture him and clean up our image.

He ruined us at the start of the year and for the entire year he has been disruptive to our team and fan.
A little karma doesn't hurt anyone expect for his poor mrs lip.

**** him.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
my curry is getting cold and I havent received any pm yet:boink:

sawtell girl9

Waterboy
Reaction score
hi Bulldogjam ,
I'm a female but don't think it matters on this forum , as long as you support the Bulldogs you will be fine on this forum .Welcome ;)
Well there is a lot of dik measuring that goes on in this forum, but those who need to talk about it/ measure it ain't got it! If you can see past it and not be afraid of patronising and insults you will be fine here.

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
Well there is a lot of dik measuring that goes on in this forum, but those who need to talk about it/ measure it ain't got it! If you can see past it and not be afraid of patronising and insults you will be fine here.
Speak to dogkat and suiker and lexie ..... The girls will take you under their wing, and each of them rung rings around us idiots.

Give it 6 months, and you'll have thicker skin than an alligator. :thumb:

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

as long as you can identify Kasiano and Frank correctly... you should be fine ;)

sawtell girl9

Waterboy
Reaction score
My thought on this whole Barba thing- why does he not come out and either admit it or deny it. He should be a man and say I did it and its terribly bad thing to do. Or I never did it and nobody should ever hit a women.

Tegga

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Because you males on here scare me lol! Thumbs up, thumbs down , talking about how shit some posts are when put up etc. but I have some info that I can share and thought why not ! Is that ok ? And this is one of the reasons why . People like you ! Shouldn't you be welcoming me into the kennel
Great job on that, didn't criticize and just asked a question, you're response is typical of a troll though

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
My thought on this whole Barba thing- why does he not come out and either admit it or deny it. He should be a man and say I did it and its terribly bad thing to do. Or I never did it and nobody should ever hit a women.
I will tell you why :

My colleague went to school with Big Dave Taylor and he says that Dave was the dumbest person he has come across, he is one of those guys who probably ask for a recipe on how to boil an egg, but you put him on the footy field and he turns into this super genius.

moral of the story : most footballers are really dumb off the field.

Ndawai

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will tell you why :

My colleague went to school with Big Dave Taylor and he says that Dave was the dumbest person he has come across, he is one of those guys who probably ask for a recipe on how to boil an egg, but you put him on the footy field and he turns into this super genius.

moral of the story : most footballers are really dumb off the field.

Bulldogjem

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Great job on that, didn't criticize and just asked a question, you're response is typical of a troll though
Lol I'm no troll ! That's actually a insult ! Like I said I'm a diehard bulldogs fan and member ! As you get to know me you will realise that

Status
Not open for further replies.