Text messages reveal curries anguish

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
No hitting on the new member.

I'm SURE there is a really premium joke in there however probably a little too soon to use it given the unproven allegations in this thread.

Tegga

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
A troll says they're a girl and everyone loses their head, nice

Ndawai

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
not everyone, i don't think they're a girl
we need some visual evidence and a copy of todays paper in the pic and your pc screen logged in under your name positioned clearly in the photo. hahaha

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
we need some visual evidence and a copy of todays paper in the pic and your pc screen logged in under your name positioned clearly in the photo. hahaha

not asking for much aye ...LOL

Tegga

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What about sharpie in pooper?

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
*looks around for Dex to come on in with his world famous (well it did hit the papers) punchline about a certain cooking of eggs*

Reaction score
the troll that had a few personalities on here before heavily used spaces before punctuation. i could be wrong, but i think its back

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Bulldogsjem is not a troll... and as moderators we have multiple ways to check for duplicate accounts.

Suffice to say she has never visited the site before.

Ndawai

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
the troll that had a few personalities on here before heavily used spaces before punctuation. i could be wrong, but i think its back
my bad thought you were referring to me? fail on my behalf

Tegga

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bulldogsjem is not a troll... and as moderators we have multiple ways to check for duplicate accounts.

Suffice to say she has never visited the site before.
A new person can't be a troll?

Kiraz Crazy

Hasler_For_PM
Reaction score
They see me trollin.. they hatin, patrollin, they tryna catch me posting dirty

Tegga

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Every time I read an article about this written by Paul Kent it makes me question why this prick is involved in this game beyond his gutter and agenda pushing journalism, the nrl have someone who does more harm than good to rugby league and give him his own show, it makes me want to punch him repeatedly

Status
Not open for further replies.