Hazem El-Masri Tributes & Mega Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
we should organise a "go on the field after the game" for our last home game which would prob be a home prelim final or if we stuff up would be the last home game in the home and away series.

CK you have a way with words, any chance u can come up with something to send to greenberg?
i like the idea tbh :grinning:

luke

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
we should organise a "go on the field after the game" for our last home game which would prob be a home prelim final or if we stuff up would be the last home game in the home and away series.

CK you have a way with words, any chance u can come up with something to send to greenberg?

pitch invasion ftw hani, hopefully its not pissing down with rain this time and slippery and rami htfu

zeedog

Bulldog Fanatic
Reaction score
What a legend...Thanks for the memories Hazem..Thanks for the entertaintment...Thanks for the super goal kicking, super defence and super finishing...Last but not least Thanks for making the Bulldogs club such a strong club. You are a true bulldog and legend mate!

phelps_fan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He is an absolute legend. I am goign to bring a couple of boxes of Kleenex with me to our last games. Wishing him all the best for the future, he will be around for many years.

Izy

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Well done to Haz. May the most high bless him and his family. This is history in the making!

mulloway

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
thanks for the gr8 memories haz....

how good would it be if we make the gf,score with 2 mins to go and haz to convert from sideline to win the gf......straight over the black dot.....

dog fans go wild.........

Maza

Reaction score
No words will ever describe his worth to Bulldogs' and NRL fans. Will never be forgotten in the game and he has set a bar so high we are sure to always here his name for many years to come.

Love you Haz!! <3

TBrawler

Waterboy
Reaction score
Best of luck Haz, you are a true gentlemen and an asset to our game.

TCB-BD

CBBD FTW!
Reaction score
What can I say... as I've said before, it's great to see that he will go out on top at the peak of his game, but as others have said, it's still going to be hard to get use to not having him around.

WELL DONE HAZEM on an awesome career spanning many amazing years and thanks for being such a fantastic role model to me and to lots of others... especially those in the Lebanese community.. :D

The goal kicking was amazing, but the rest was just as awesome and there will never be a player like you.. determined, committed, accurate and such a taskmaster.. it has been a joy to have you here and thanks for always sticking with the club.... :grinning:

Hodgo007

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm sure most people have said it already but I'll put this out there.

Is he more "Bulldogs" than Terry Lamb ???

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
imagine how many points he would have scored considering he only started kicking goals in 2001
well done and best of luck you little champion

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
they are both club legends thats all that matters to me :grinning:

scot

I'll unleash these on you
Reaction score
Greatest Bulldog of all time.

(with Lamby, Turvey, Folkesy and anyone called Moore)

El Magic personifies our great club.

scot

I'll unleash these on you
Reaction score
Put it this way, I got the new Celtic away top with Larsson and 7 on the back because Henrick is a Celtic legend and even though he doesn't play for the Hoops it can be got away with.

I've deliberately not bought the new Bulldogs jersey given that the emblem is changing for 2010. I'll still get 2 and El Masri on the back anyway. Hazem's a Legend...the magic moments dvd will be an 8 disc anthology

Status
Not open for further replies.