Hazem El-Masri Tributes & Mega Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeG

Kennel Established
Reaction score
guys i no some very dark secrets about this club i supported for as long as i can remember and the info i have is from a very close family friend of mine and he has been involved the club and council before most of us supporters were even born and these secrets are guranteed to make most of you jump ship to another club at first i did not believe them like any true blue and white fan but he did show me evidence and now i really do feel ashamed to be a dogs supporter but i dont know if i should post these dark secrets that have been hiden away for years
What's the dark secret? The the bulldogs captured and killed the punctuation fairy?

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
guys i no some very dark secrets about this club i supported for as long as i can remember and the info i have is from a very close family friend of mine and he has been involved the club and council before most of us supporters were even born and these secrets are guranteed to make most of you jump ship to another club at first i did not believe them like any true blue and white fan but he did show me evidence and now i really do feel ashamed to be a dogs supporter but i dont know if i should post these dark secrets that have been hiden away for years
If you went to all that effort to blow that much gas, you might as well have spilled the so-called secret.

I know you wanted to brag because you have 'insider' info, but I won't take you seriously until you start using paragraphs and fullstops.
Use some grammar, and then we can talk.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
What a load of bs.

fact is if you told me Greenburg has sex with kittens i would still support the club, there isnt a secret that would make me jump ship, you see i am a real fan.

And like the others said, the fullstop and paragraph are your friend. I had to sleep for an hour after i read your post, i was exhausted.

Did i mention what a load of bs?

Oh yeh i did...

Status
Not open for further replies.