Hazem El-Masri Tributes & Mega Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

will.i.am

Benchwarmer
Reaction score
Well done Haz and thanks for the many memories. You will be truly missed on and off the field. A honorable and highly respected footballer who has played the game with pride and passion for the blue and white jersey.

A role model for many within the community and better human being. Always obliging to talk to fans, etc. A true individual

My top memories of Haz would be
- Haz donning his first SOO jersey and kicking goals from the sidelines in game 3 at Suncorp. Was very proud to see him rewarded after many years being snubbed.
- Kicking the winner in 02 at EnergyAustralia Stadium
- Try-saver on Steve Bell in the prelim final
- Scoring his 150th try and beating the points scoring record.

And hopefully add to the mounting list - 2009 premiership :grinning:

Costaki10

Bulldogs Army
Reaction score
we should organise a "go on the field after the game" for our last home game which would prob be a home prelim final or if we stuff up would be the last home game in the home and away series.

CK you have a way with words, any chance u can come up with something to send to greenberg?
im liking this idea, lets hope its not a epic fail again lol

pitch invasion ftw hani, hopefully its not pissing down with rain this time and slippery and rami htfu
lets hope we get this one going lol

Z-Dizzle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know i'll be crying the whole of his last game and am man enough to admit it

R

rOxxyy

a true legend of the game !!

i cried watching the press conference and know i will be crying leading up to,during and after Hazem's match.

I like many others had the privelidge of meeting him and his wife (who is absolutely gorgeous) and they are two of a kind... such a blessing to have them represent what is the bulldogs club :grinning:

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
this year is building into some kind of fairytale, lets hope Haz gets the happy ending.

I guess it takes the debate out of when he will retire, and i guess it isnt totaly unexpected. In a way its good he announced it now so we can build up his sendoff and also it should give the boys an extra bit of motivation heading towards the finals.

Hope the boys send you out a winner Haz you totally deserve it. You played your whole career for the dogs only. How many players do that?

legend.

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
we should organise a "go on the field after the game" for our last home game which would prob be a home prelim final or if we stuff up would be the last home game in the home and away series.

CK you have a way with words, any chance u can come up with something to send to greenberg?
LOL - Got your PM too .... sorry bout that ! :p

Happy to help - Which version do you want ...
(a) Official Proposal from Kennel Army, all bases covered. Volunteers organised.
(b) Suggestion from Kennel Army, to Admin, for the big day based on forum collaboration.
(c) Polite request from Kennel Army with ideas for the big day.
(d) A "Here's what we intend to do, so let us ensure he gets appreciated properly." letter !
(e) A "Oh come on Greeny ... you gotta let us play drums, eat kebabs with tabouli and run on after fulltime! It'd be called "Hazem-Day". In fact, un-Australian not to do it!" letter !

X

XxFoVoSxX

LOL - Got your PM too .... sorry bout that ! :p

Happy to help - Which version do you want ...
(a) Official Proposal from Kennel Army, all bases covered. Volunteers organised.
(b) Suggestion from Kennel Army, to Admin, for the big day based on forum collaboration.
(c) Polite request from Kennel Army with ideas for the big day.
(d) A "Here's what we intend to do, so let us ensure he gets appreciated properly." letter !
(e) A "Oh come on Greeny ... you gotta let us play drums, eat kebabs with tabouli and run on after fulltime! It'd be called "Hazem-Day". In fact, un-Australian not to do it!" letter !
bring on the tabouli, i can provide the kebab if you get my drift ;)

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
im hoping they make some massive framed memorabilia for him. Would cost at least $1k but damn worth it

The_General

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Great work by Todd organising free tix to the last home game for every footy club member in the NRL. Will ensure a great crowd will be there to say goodbye to a champion of our game.

There shouldn't be any excuse for Dogs fans who can make it to the game not to go.

Costaki10

Bulldogs Army
Reaction score
if there isnt 40,000 or more at this game i will be shocked.

we have 65000 members and each member gets 2 free tickets so thats 19500 there and plus another 103500 for all the other teams members.

i am already pumped for this game

w00t

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Costaki10 we have 65000 members ? Man we would all love that! :(

pattenovic

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
what a champion sad to see him go, hes done so much for our great club and for rugby league in general, now were going to know what it feels like every time we score and not having haz there to gaurantee 6

Status
Not open for further replies.