Dragon Ball Super

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Hahaha they better not let caulifla fkn go blue it's already ridiculous how they've made her able to obtain shit so easily and clearly a 'political' move on behalf of the writers.

But yeah cannot wait for this weeks episode lol and so hyped for jirens one shot on kale.

As for goku and caulifla, I'm happy for goku to cheat on chi chi lol.
They just had to close the power gap with other universes and heaps of people wanted to see femal saiyans.

Bet Goku will "accidentally" punch her boobs tbh. He slapped bulmas pussy and then slept on it in the original dragon ball series hahahaha

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
@Realist90 the next 2 episodes are going to be sick! You'll probs hate it though because of the female Saiyans lol.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
@Realist90 the next 2 episodes are going to be sick! You'll probs hate it though because of the female Saiyans lol.
Clearly im triggered by female saiyan feminazis lol. It seems alrernate universes aren't immune to the cancer that is feminism lolll. I'm just looking forward to jiren knocking the bitch out haha

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Clearly im triggered by female saiyan feminazis lol. It seems alrernate universes aren't immune to the cancer that is feminism lolll. I'm just looking forward to jiren knocking the bitch out haha
He doesn't eliminate her though. Goku teams up with the female Saiyans and fights the pride troopers because Jiren won't fight him lol.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He doesn't eliminate her though. Goku teams up with the female Saiyans and fights the pride troopers because Jiren won't fight him lol.
He knocks her the fuck out. That's counted as an elimination

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Can't you see the pic?
Na bro but I saw it on YouTube. Kale LGBT bitch laying hands on goku? I don't get this show, they try make goku boss but let little bitches like that stand a chance with him.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Na bro but I saw it on YouTube. Kale LGBT bitch laying hands on goku? I don't get this show, they try make goku boss but let little bitches like that stand a chance with him.
Shes the equivalent of Broly.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Shes the equivalent of Broly.
I think I'm done with the show lol. I saw a 15 second clip of blue goku vs kale. It's just fkn ridiculous and everyone has the same opinion as me on all the live streams! It's just dumb! Fkn dumb, fkn slut bitch **** writers fkn up the whole show. Lol

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I think I'm done with the show lol. I saw a 15 second clip of blue goku vs kale. It's just fkn ridiculous and everyone has the same opinion as me on all the live streams! It's just dumb! Fkn dumb, fkn slut bitch **** writers fkn up the whole show. Lol
Who cares tbh. They don't have enough time to build up the other universes but they have to atleast bring them up until they're at a comparable level at this stage. Goku is hardly taking it seriously anyway, doesn't even have a scratch on him.

Anyway you're just cut because they're girls lol

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Who cares tbh. They don't have enough time to build up the other universes but they have to atleast bring them up until they're at a comparable level at this stage. Goku is hardly taking it seriously anyway, doesn't even have a scratch on him.

Anyway you're just cut because they're girls lol
I ended up watching the whole episode lol. I'm still triggered but yeah goku was fkn around and smiling at the end towards jiren haha. But super saiyan 3 caulifla can suck a fat one.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I ended up watching the whole episode lol. I'm still triggered but yeah goku was fkn around and smiling at the end towards jiren haha. But super saiyan 3 caulifla can suck a fat one.
It's just because SSJB is overused atm. It's considered his ultimate transformation yet it isn't used as one until he absolutely has too. He just throttles his power in SSJB. He was probs fighting somewhere just slightly above SSJ2 level and well below SSJ3.

But yh, he didn't have a single scratch and he was hardly out of breath afterwards. He just smiled and was like "Yo" hahaha. All the scenes with Kale were also just throwbacks to the Broly movies.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It's just because SSJB is overused atm. It's considered his ultimate transformation yet it isn't used as one until he absolutely has too. He just throttles his power in SSJB. He was probs fighting somewhere just slightly above SSJ2 level and well below SSJ3.

But yh, he didn't have a single scratch and he was hardly out of breath afterwards. He just smiled and was like "Yo" hahaha. All the scenes with Kale were also just throwbacks to the Broly movies.
Hahaha he's the biggest fucken troll he even trolls the audience like me thinking he's a weak **** then just casually gets in the way of jiren and hit lol. Like you said though if goku actually had an issue taking on kale (fake broly) he wouldn't have been smiling after seeing what jiren did lol.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Hahaha he's the biggest fucken troll he even trolls the audience like me thinking he's a weak **** then just casually gets in the way of jiren and hit lol. Like you said though if goku actually had an issue taking on kale (fake broly) he wouldn't have been smiling after seeing what jiren did lol.
Goku is just having fun and hardly taking it seriously atm, Beerus ia going to blast him soon lol.

Also Hit is killing at atm. He was like "ahh shit i have to fight Jiren now?" then he sees Goku rock up and is like "this idiot can fight him" and takes off :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Goku is just having fun and hardly taking it seriously atm, Beerus ia going to blast him soon lol.

Also Hit is killing at atm. He was like "ahh shit i have to fight Jiren now?" then he sees Goku rock up and is like "this idiot can fight him" and takes off :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
Hahaha beerus definitely gonna neck himself lolll.

You summed up hit's thoughts perfectly haha, hit is being a smart **** about the tournament full team player and shit haha. I'll be so cut if universe 6 gets destroyed purely coz of hit and cabba and the sexual tension between goku and caulifla and then would love to see chi chi go up against caulifla.