Dragon Ball Super

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Hahaha beerus definitely gonna neck himself lolll.

You summed up hit's thoughts perfectly haha, hit is being a smart **** about the tournament full team player and shit haha. I'll be so cut if universe 6 gets destroyed purely coz of hit and cabba and the sexual tension between goku and caulifla and then would love to see chi chi go up against caulifla.
I think Hit's like centuries old, so he ain't a dumb **** like Goku just having fun when he could potentially be erased haha.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
@Realist90 theres been some talk that the poster that was released with a shirtless Goku might actually be Gokhan. Would be interesting if it was true but they don't have the clothes from the fusion dance so i dunno.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
@Realist90 theres been some talk that the poster that was released with a shirtless Goku might actually be Gokhan. Would be interesting if it was true but they don't have the clothes from the fusion dance so i dunno.
I wouldn't be surprised if it is tbh. But I would hate it. For once I actually want goku to own ***** instead of using vegito or a fkn spirit bomb. Honestly when was the last time goku took one **** on without using someone else or billions of peoples' energy to own someone? Even dragon ball gt used gogeta to fight omega shenron.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I wouldn't be surprised if it is tbh. But I would hate it. For once I actually want goku to own ***** instead of using vegito or a fkn spirit bomb. Honestly when was the last time goku took one **** on without using someone else or billions of peoples' energy to own someone? Even dragon ball gt used gogeta to fight omega shenron.
Because these types of shows don't really work like that. We only really had the Goku vs Freeza fight and that went down as pretty much the greatest fight in anime history.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Because these types of shows don't really work like that. We only really had the Goku vs Freeza fight and that went down as pretty much the greatest fight in anime history.
That can't ever be replicated aye, the build up to super saiyan was insane

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Lol I bet you couldn't wait to post this knowing how much I was triggered by the episode. Hahaha
It was a poorly written episode tbh. Not because of the female saiyans (lol) but because those pride troopers were kind of weak. Toppo knew how strong Goku was yet he sent those 5 weakish ***** to fight him. Goku wasn't even bothered lol. Didn't even transform and was just chilling in base form and was like "ahh you're heavy" while the other **** was smashing his chest. Everyone else then came and just smashed them haha. The Androids are sick though.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It was a poorly written episode tbh. Not because of the female saiyans (lol) but because those pride troopers were kind of weak. Toppo knew how strong Goku was yet he sent those 5 weakish ***** to fight him. Goku wasn't even bothered lol. Didn't even transform and was just chilling in base form and was like "ahh you're heavy" while the other **** was smashing his chest. Everyone else then came and just smashed them haha. The Androids are sick though.
Yeah it really was poorly written partly coz of the female saiyans lol. Android 17 is quickly becoming one of my favourite U7 members like Frieza.

Also is it just me or are they purposely under powering goku? Goku could have easily fkd all 5 troopers even if he got caught from behind by that guy that gets heavier. Prob done so the females can have their time to shine

Last edited:

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Yeah it really was poorly written partly coz of the female saiyans lol. Android 17 is quickly becoming one of my favourite U7 members like Frieza.

Also is it just me or are they purposely under powering goku? Goku could have easily fkd all 5 troopers even if he got caught from behind by that guy that gets heavier. Prob done so the females can have their time to shine
Yh they're making Goku look kinda weak, though he hasn't really taken any damage. He's like i'd rather get thrown around than waste any power lol. From memory his SSJG form gave him the ability to regenerate physically, they could always bring that into play later if they wanted.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yh they're making Goku look kinda weak, though he hasn't really taken any damage. He's like i'd rather get thrown around than waste any power lol. From memory his SSJG form gave him the ability to regenerate physically, they could always bring that into play later if they wanted.
I hope so bro it's pretty ridiculous ATM. I heard one of the writers confirmed pretty much that goku is getting a new form. I really hope they put effort into the form this time and not just change the hair and aurora colour. They really need to put effort into a new design like ssj4

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I hope so bro it's pretty ridiculous ATM. I heard one of the writers confirmed pretty much that goku is getting a new form. I really hope they put effort into the form this time and not just change the hair and aurora colour. They really need to put effort into a new design like ssj4
Yh and Vegeta is fighting Hit in a rematch soon. Doubt they will do anything crazy with Goku if the posters anything to go off. Probs just a new aura and shit.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yh and Vegeta is fighting Hit in a rematch soon. Doubt they will do anything crazy with Goku if the posters anything to go off. Probs just a new aura and shit.
Yeah heard about the rematch, I'm not hyped at all for vegeta vs Hit maybe coz goku and Hit already had 2 epic battles.

Yeah true the poster looked simple as fuck. Hopefully they'll add to it, honestly the new transformations and designs of them is what made dragon ball z such a fkn hyped up show. Even the way they did ssj4 was epic how he went ssj ape first then into ssj4. These current writers are playing it way too safe imo

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
@Realist90 17 is fucking crazy.

Omg have you seen the spoilers??? August 20 is when Goku and Hit fight together. The spoilers also said Goku will turn SSJG and not SSJB. Love the red over the blue, will be interesting to see how they explain it though (i bet they won't) lol.

Last edited:

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
@Realist90 17 is fucking crazy.

Omg have you seen the spoilers??? August 20 is when Goku and Hit fight together. The spoilers also said Goku will turn SSJG and not SSJB. Love the red over the blue, will be interesting to see how they explain it though (i bet they won't) lol.
I prefer the red as well buttttt, I hate how it's just regular goku just different hair, ssjgod should look fkn epic and not so dam simple. Yeah true he hasn't gone ssjgod ever since the beerus fight.
Android 17 is the baddest **** ATM I really hope they don't get rid of him anytime soon, especially before roschi, tien, 18 and piccolo.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I prefer the red as well buttttt, I hate how it's just regular goku just different hair, ssjgod should look fkn epic and not so dam simple. Yeah true he hasn't gone ssjgod ever since the beerus fight.
Android 17 is the baddest **** ATM I really hope they don't get rid of him anytime soon, especially before roschi, tien, 18 and piccolo.
Yh i'm not a fan of just changing the hair and eye colour, but i really like the red. Would be nice if they added more noticeable changes or added markings to the skin or something. SSJ4 will also look the best.

Also lol @ 17 just blasting those ***** mid transformation. Also loved Toppo rushing over to tell him off for doing it haha.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yh i'm not a fan of just changing the hair and eye colour, but i really like the red. Would be nice if they added more noticeable changes or added markings to the skin or something. SSJ4 will also look the best.

Also lol @ 17 just blasting those ***** mid transformation. Also loved Toppo rushing over to tell him off for doing it haha.
Hahaha toppo was a funny **** lol. But yea 17 could not give any fucks ahaha.
Yeah even if they added some markings and literally buffed him up a bit to look beasty I wouldn't mind, but then next form they seriously have to take a ssj4 design route other wise it's just lazy af.