Dragon Ball Super

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Looks like yellow and red aura. Also can't tell if that's meant to be light blue streaks through his hair or the light shinning off it?

Yh Goku, Vegeta, Freeza and the Androids ditch the rest of the team to fight by themselves lol. I think the 8 fighters Goku will vs will be fodder and he will just muck around with them lol.
This week is episode 97? 97 yeah they'll ditch them but 98 it's goku on his own and even vegeta and Frieza are with the team. That's what I read lol

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
So that 1 episode was equal to 1 minute, 47 more episodes of fighting? Haha

Fucking Goku just cruising, they should just knock off the fodder asap and give us the good fights with the top few fighters.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So that 1 episode was equal to 1 minute, 47 more episodes of fighting? Haha

Fucking Goku just cruising, they should just knock off the fodder asap and give us the good fights with the top few fighters.
I love it how he's back to being a trolling **** haha he's gonna kill beerus though dat blood pressure haha.
you know goku is gonna fuck shit up when he's already over the power of Jiren and back to smirking at the **** haha

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I love it how he's back to being a trolling **** haha he's gonna kill beerus though dat blood pressure haha.
you know goku is gonna fuck shit up when he's already over the power of Jiren and back to smirking at the **** haha
It's like he has a school yard crush haha. He was following Toppo around all episode then he sees Jiren and totally forgets about Toppo lol.

Also lol at the GodPad hahaha

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It's like he has a school yard crush haha. He was following Toppo around all episode then he sees Jiren and totally forgets about Toppo lol.

Also lol at the GodPad hahaha
Hard bro it's like back at school you liked this hot girl but saw a hotter one and wanted her instead lol.

Bro how do they come up with such original names lol 'godpad' bahaha was pretty cringe bro

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm looking forward to when shit gets serious and everybody transforms to their ultimate form.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I'm looking forward to when shit gets serious and everybody transforms to their ultimate form.
We probs got atleast 2 months until that happens :(

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Hard bro it's like back at school you liked this hot girl but saw a hotter one and wanted her instead lol.

Bro how do they come up with such original names lol 'godpad' bahaha was pretty cringe bro
"Ayee Toppo fight me!, Toppo fight me!" Ohh a new guy *intensely stares at him grinning* :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Na i love the GodPad, same as GodTube haha. Idk but i pissed myself laughing when he pulled out the touch screen and started marking ***** off lol

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
"Ayee Toppo fight me!, Toppo fight me!" Ohh a new guy *intensely stares at him grinning* :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Na i love the GodPad, same as GodTube haha. Idk but i pissed myself laughing when he pulled out the touch screen and started marking ***** off lol
Lol I full thought she was gonna vanish when he touched her on the godpad lol.

I reackon 'present' Zeno won't wanna destroy any universes after the tournament, and the future Zeno will want to and then a huge war will happen. What you think ?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Lol I full thought she was gonna vanish when he touched her on the godpad lol.

I reackon 'present' Zeno won't wanna destroy any universes after the tournament, and the future Zeno will want to and then a huge war will happen. What you think ?
I dunno. They sorta don't really care about destroying stuff..though present Zeno might get upset if he has to destroy Goku if universe 7 lose lol.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I dunno. They sorta don't really care about destroying stuff..though present Zeno might get upset if he has to destroy Goku if universe 7 lose lol.
That's true goku is Zenos daddy lolll

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
That's true goku is Zenos daddy lolll
I'm waiting for the whole "just kidding about erasing the universes" :tearsofjoy:

Then we can have all these other universes to explore later for another couple 100 episodes haha.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm waiting for the whole "just kidding about erasing the universes" :tearsofjoy:

Then we can have all these other universes to explore later for another couple 100 episodes haha.
Lol yep and more female sayins that feel tingly in the spine. I wonder if that's just them having an orgasm.

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

It seems like a waste just to erase the universes now. They haven't elaborated yet on the Quitela and Beerus feud. I still think that there is something funky going on with the angels

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
It seems like a waste just to erase the universes now. They haven't elaborated yet on the Quitela and Beerus feud. I still think that there is something funky going on with the angels
Beerus and Quintela are totally Tom and Jerry haha. Also that fish looking GoD must be the strongest.

Yh i rekon the Angels are top tier and everyone else is below them. Something will go dowb involving them.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Seen the new spoilers? They're seriously pushing this 'females are stronger than males' politics into this show. Fkn Japanese they've always been evil since ww2

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Seen the new spoilers? They're seriously pushing this 'females are stronger than males' politics into this show. Fkn Japanese they've always been evil since ww2
Just read them now, looks like Jiren one shots Kale. Also Krillin is the first to get knocked out from universe 7 lol. Actually it looks like he accidentally kills some one and gets disqualified, even bigger lol haha. There's actually a lot of info in these spoilerss.

Last edited:

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Just read them now, looks like Jiren one shots Kale. Also Krillin is the first to get knocked out from universe 7 lol. Actually it looks like he accidentally kills some one and gets disqualified, even bigger lol haha. There's actually a lot of info in these spoilerss.
I was coming to update you, there was like 2 or 3 major spoilers yesturday lol. Everyone was going crazy at the thought caulifla was gonna go ssb and said they should just make her the fkn Omni king lolllll.
I can't wait to jiren one shot kale and then see gokus bona :grinning:
If krillin kills someone he's a hypocrite, he was killed himself and complained about it lol.