Dragon Ball Super

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
@Realist90 this episode killed me haha.

Whis trolling everyone by saying they had to hold hands to teleport. Vegeta freaking out because he had to hold hands with Freeza in a "friendship circle" :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy: fuck me that scene killed me.

Then Goku rocks up to the ToP all carefree and asks everyone how they're doing even though they could potentially be erased in the next hour, yh i'm sure they're fine hahaha.

Jiren looks like a boss, Goku couldn't even track him. Rekon Goku and co have lowered their power levels to try and hide their power though. The chick saiyan called them weak unless she can't read power levels lol.
Whis and beerus have the best chemistry ahaha let's say universe is to get erased I can see whis fighting to keep it from being erased coz he loves his beerus.

Funny how the high priest made the gods of destruction his house maids to clean up their mess haha.

This is the first time in super ive see goku be like all trippy and shit hopefully he's just being a dumb **** like he always is haha. As for those female pretender saiyans I honestly hope they get fucked up.

I also feel like Frieza is gonna be a sort of anti hero in this, I can't see him actually being in uniformity with frost, I think they're both way too competitive to settle as equals and one will wanna be better than the other haha.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Whis and beerus have the best chemistry ahaha let's say universe is to get erased I can see whis fighting to keep it from being erased coz he loves his beerus.

Funny how the high priest made the gods of destruction his house maids to clean up their mess haha.

This is the first time in super ive see goku be like all trippy and shit hopefully he's just being a dumb **** like he always is haha. As for those female pretender saiyans I honestly hope they get fucked up.

I also feel like Frieza is gonna be a sort of anti hero in this, I can't see him actually being in uniformity with frost, I think they're both way too competitive to settle as equals and one will wanna be better than the other haha.
Whis is my favourite character, he just doesn't give a fuck and trolls everyone lol. I do think he has his own agenda though..dunno if he's going to end up good or bad. Seems odd for him to be training both Goku and Vegeta.

Freeza and Frost are going to backstab each other, actually Freeza is going to backstab every one haha

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is it just me or is Goku's behaviour a bit off in this series? Normally it would be Vegeta's pride, wanting to test himself and beat the best that would get them in such a situation. I've never seen Goku this reckless and his number 1 priority has been to protect those he cares about so it's strange for him to not care that he's put them all in danger. He must have something up his sleeve we don't know about.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Is it just me or is Goku's behaviour a bit off in this series? Normally it would be Vegeta's pride, wanting to test himself and beat the best that would get them in such a situation. I've never seen Goku this reckless and his number 1 priority has been to protect those he cares about so it's strange for him to not care that he's put them all in danger. He must have something up his sleeve we don't know about.
Goku only cares about fighting now, whereas Vegeta has settled down now more than Goku. Vegeta won't look for a fight but he will still take it on if he stumbles onto one. Goku just doesn't care lol. He's already died and he thinks he can just fix everything with the dragon balls.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Whis is my favourite character, he just doesn't give a fuck and trolls everyone lol. I do think he has his own agenda though..dunno if he's going to end up good or bad. Seems odd for him to be training both Goku and Vegeta.

Freeza and Frost are going to backstab each other, actually Freeza is going to backstab every one haha
This is the first time I'm ever rooting for Frieza hahaha, they made him piss weak after the namek encounter. Now he's back as a formidable villain. Yeah like I said I can't see Frieza staying an ally with frost haha. I can't wait to see what gokus transformation will be.

Whis will fuck everyone up, have you heard that rumour that the high priest (top angel) whatever his title is, is actually stronger than zen-oh just as whis and other angels are stronger than the gods of destruction? You think any truth to it?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
This is the first time I'm ever rooting for Frieza hahaha, they made him piss weak after the namek encounter. Now he's back as a formidable villain. Yeah like I said I can't see Frieza staying an ally with frost haha. I can't wait to see what gokus transformation will be.

Whis will fuck everyone up, have you heard that rumour that the high priest (top angel) whatever his title is, is actually stronger than zen-oh just as whis and other angels are stronger than the gods of destruction? You think any truth to it?
Idk if Zeno is actually strong or not, but i do think the Angels control everything. Kinda of like the Angels created order in all the universes and had picked all the GoDs and Gods to serve each purpose.

Whis did say his dad was in the top 5 strongest fighters in existence, so it's possible there are other Angels/characters we are yet to see that are stronger.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Idk if Zeno is actually strong or not, but i do think the Angels control everything. Kinda of like the Angels created order in all the universes and had picked all the GoDs and Gods to serve each purpose.

Whis did say his dad was in the top 5 strongest fighters in existence, so it's possible there are other Angels/characters we are yet to see that are stronger.
I hope they do goku justice in this tournament and take more from the manga in regards to his power levels and I'll be extremely satisfied tbh. But there's no flight allowed! Gonna be fkn interesting

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I hope they do goku justice in this tournament and take more from the manga in regards to his power levels and I'll be extremely satisfied tbh. But there's no flight allowed! Gonna be fkn interesting
Goku can use instant transmission, wonder if that would work if he's pushed off?

There's also a yardrat at the tournament. Those are the ***** that taught Goku IT and the fusion dance after he left Namek. In DBZ he said they had heaps of unique techniques but he didn't have time to learn them all.

The ToP is going to be interesting...i just hope they don't constantly jumo around to different fights and we see a good portion of the fights in one sitting.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Goku can use instant transmission, wonder if that would work if he's pushed off?

There's also a yardrat at the tournament. Those are the ***** that taught Goku IT and the fusion dance after he left Namek. In DBZ he said they had heaps of unique techniques but he didn't have time to learn them all.

The ToP is going to be interesting...i just hope they don't constantly jumo around to different fights and we see a good portion of the fights in one sitting.
Yeah true and I hope some how cabbo survives and the 2 feminazi saiyans get fucked up :grinning: I'll be extremely pleased lol

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Yeah true and I hope some how cabbo survives and the 2 feminazi saiyans get fucked up :grinning: I'll be extremely pleased lol
I rekon that chick saiyan will get a crush on Goku when she sees how strong he is and fem Broly will get jelous (she's a lesbian :tearsofjoy:) and go berserk and try to kill Goku. It will be a throwback to Broly hating Goku and always trying to kill him in the movies haha.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I rekon that chick saiyan will get a crush on Goku when she sees how strong he is and fem Broly will get jelous (she's a lesbian :tearsofjoy:) and go berserk and try to kill Goku. It will be a throwback to Broly hating Goku and always trying to kill him in the movies haha.
Hahaha they just had to fkn add politics in it and make a female version broly. Oh well as long as it's kept realistic as in goku pumps them both, I'll be happy haha

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Hahaha they just had to fkn add politics in it and make a female version broly. Oh well as long as it's kept realistic as in goku pumps them both, I'll be happy haha
Pumps them? In what way? :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Goku only cares about fighting now, whereas Vegeta has settled down now more than Goku. Vegeta won't look for a fight but he will still take it on if he stumbles onto one. Goku just doesn't care lol. He's already died and he thinks he can just fix everything with the dragon balls.
There has to be a twist? Surely they don't actually erase all of those universes? Maybe Zeno likes the tournament so much he is convinced to have it regularly and each universe promises to get stronger?

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
There has to be a twist? Surely they don't actually erase all of those universes? Maybe Zeno likes the tournament so much he is convinced to have it regularly and each universe promises to get stronger?
Don't be so pc bro and all fairy tale ending on me lol. Fkn let Zeno destroy the universes only ours '7' matters anyway the rest are fake news

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Tell me it's why I came here to let you know about the same thing!!!!!!!
Gokus new fkn boss transformation leak????? I am busting my nut continuously
YES IT IS!
kv5_01.png

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
It's sort of like homage to ssj4 with the black hair which I fkn love. I'm noticing the background looks like there's a red aura or something? I dunno but I can't wait for episode 98 bro. Goku taking on 8 ***** at once did you hear about that?
Looks like yellow and red aura. Also can't tell if that's meant to be light blue streaks through his hair or the light shinning off it?

Yh Goku, Vegeta, Freeza and the Androids ditch the rest of the team to fight by themselves lol. I think the 8 fighters Goku will vs will be fodder and he will just muck around with them lol.