Dragon Ball Super

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
@Realist90 Freeza fucked shit up tonight, Goku even looked worried. Goku couldn't even get out of the energy ball and Freeza struggled while Beerus just comes by and blows it away hahaha. Beerus is still so far ahead of everyone in U7.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
@Realist90 Freeza fucked shit up tonight, Goku even looked worried. Goku couldn't even get out of the energy ball and Freeza struggled while Beerus just comes by and blows it away hahaha. Beerus is still so far ahead of everyone in U7.
Yeah but goku was stuck in base form though? Frieza was in gold form. But yeah Frieza did fuck shit up hahaha will be funny though when goku beats him again hahaha.
Goku didn't go ssB kaioken when he versed Frieza, done purposely by goku?

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm trying to watch the whole series of Dragonball, currently 41/153. Forgot how many were in DBZ, 291 wew thats a lot.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Yeah but goku was stuck in base form though? Frieza was in gold form. But yeah Frieza did fuck shit up hahaha will be funny though when goku beats him again hahaha.
Goku didn't go ssB kaioken when he versed Frieza, done purposely by goku?
I feel like Goku was trolling Freeza this whole episode lol.

Goku acts like he doesn't know what that energy ball is, yet he has seen Beerus use a similar Hakai technique multiple times. It was also God Ki so he should of sensed that straight away, so there's no way Goku was as clueless as he acted lol.

Then the dope turns his back on Freeza while he's holding the energy in his hand lol. Surely he knows Freeza wants to kill him and wouldn't hesitate to throw the ball at him. Goku was also quick to defend Freeza and blame himself for getting hit when Whis and Beerus showed up, it was all too convenient for me.

Yh i'm not sure if Goku was even trying to get out of the energy ball tbh. I'm sure he could of powered up and got out of it if he really had to, but he didn't even attempt that. It looked like he was happy to take it on in his base form for whatever reason, kinda of like he was using it to test or train himself. Beerus also said to him "what on earth are you doing?" while Goku was trapped in the ball, kinda like he knew Goku could get out but was questioning why he wasn't. Freeza also said he got hit by it and that it was no big deal and Beerus just brushed it off as if it actually wasn't a big deal.

Like you said, Goku never went SSJBKK and only went SSJB for what would of been no nore than a second when he went to punch Freeza. Kind of weird considering he was using SSJB for no reason for much longer periods in previous episodes.

The other GoD must be one of the weaker ones. His assassins were pretty useless and he and the Kai were pretty suprised to see that he could handle the energy ball. The Kai also said it wouldn't be easy for the GoD destroy Freeza....Beerus looks like he could do it with little trouble. Beerus must be one of the strongest GoD's, probs because he actually enjoys fighting strong opponents rather than just destroying things.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I'm trying to watch the whole series of Dragonball, currently 41/153. Forgot how many were in DBZ, 291 wew thats a lot.
Yh the original series is pretty good. DBS also has a lot of throwbacks to the original that you wouldn't noticed unless you watched the series. It was also more about martial arts and techniques rather than just having a higher power level than your opponent. DBS is also trying to go back to that after fucking it up in DBZ lol.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yh the original series is pretty good. DBS also has a lot of throwbacks to the original that you wouldn't noticed unless you watched the series. It was also more about martial arts and techniques rather than just having a higher power level than your opponent. DBS is also trying to go back to that after fucking it up in DBZ lol.
It was all about how angry you could get in DBZ, someone dies = turn into super sayian from sheer rage lol.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Goku and Zamasu are so fuckinh OP in the manga. Goku just used Hakai and almost erased Zamasu from existence lol. Goku can now erase ***** from existence like a GoD. What. The. Fuck.

Zamasu just barely survived it by teleporting Mai infront of Goku so he had to stop using the technique. Zamasu can now create full powered clones of himself.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Goku and Zamasu are so fuckinh OP in the manga. Goku just used Hakai and almost erased Zamasu from existence lol. Goku can now erase ***** from existence like a GoD. What. The. Fuck.

Zamasu just barely survived it by teleporting Mai infront of Goku so he had to stop using the technique. Zamasu can now create full powered clones of himself.
Why in the fuck isn't the anime following the manga? It's such a fkn tease. It's honestly like the anime has become political and making sure everyone is equal lol. Fkn ridiculous.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Why in the fuck isn't the anime following the manga? It's such a fkn tease. It's honestly like the anime has become political and making sure everyone is equal lol. Fkn ridiculous.
Because the manga is written by a different bloke. From memory he done a fan manga and Toriyama liked it so much he gave him a job and let him do the Super manga. You can also get away with more in manga compares to anime.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Because the manga is written by a different bloke. From memory he done a fan manga and Toriyama liked it so much he gave him a job and let him do the Super manga. You can also get away with more in manga compares to anime.
It's just seems so much more hardcore though. The anime is burning me. Goku better own everyone in the tournament and go goku manga on everyone. Maybe that's his next transformation 'goku super saiyan blue manga kaioken x20'

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
It's just seems so much more hardcore though. The anime is burning me. Goku better own everyone in the tournament and go goku manga on everyone. Maybe that's his next transformation 'goku super saiyan blue manga kaioken x20'
The manga is usually more mature and less censored depending on the editor and audience. The DB series is basically aimed at little kids and adults lol.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The manga is usually more mature and less censored depending on the editor and audience. The DB series is basically aimed at little kids and adults lol.
If there is ever to be another movie done, it should be straight from the manga. And zack Snyder as director. You may say sack Snyder is shit, butttttt the he directs like 300 and batman v superman the fight scenes are intense as fuck and the graphics are incredible. He'd need Christopher Nolan as producer as well to keep him grounded lol. That's my opinion anyway. That dragon ball evolution abomination was sooooooo sooooooo bad like if aids could be a movie that's what it would be.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
If there is ever to be another movie done, it should be straight from the manga. And zack Snyder as director. You may say sack Snyder is shit, butttttt the he directs like 300 and batman v superman the fight scenes are intense as fuck and the graphics are incredible. He'd need Christopher Nolan as producer as well to keep him grounded lol. That's my opinion anyway. That dragon ball evolution abomination was sooooooo sooooooo bad like if aids could be a movie that's what it would be.
I hope they never try and make a live action again, just terrible lol.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I hope they never try and make a live action again, just terrible lol.
The worst part was me and my mate new it was going to be so bad but we still went and saw it and wanted commit suicide shortly after. How the fuck was a 6ft under powered fkn medium built ape gonna bring an end to the world. Fuck my life they got everything so wrong.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
@Realist90 this episode killed me haha.

Whis trolling everyone by saying they had to hold hands to teleport. Vegeta freaking out because he had to hold hands with Freeza in a "friendship circle" :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy: fuck me that scene killed me.

Then Goku rocks up to the ToP all carefree and asks everyone how they're doing even though they could potentially be erased in the next hour, yh i'm sure they're fine hahaha.

Jiren looks like a boss, Goku couldn't even track him. Rekon Goku and co have lowered their power levels to try and hide their power though. The chick saiyan called them weak unless she can't read power levels lol.