Dragon Ball Super

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Well they're being very pc in dragon ball super if a female is legendary saiyan I can't seee why being a peasant wouldn't allow goku to be a legendary super saiyan. That's highly anti pc to not let him be coz he's a peasant lol.

Would get hyped if he transformed into super saiyan 4? I still think it's the best saiyan to have ever graced the to screen.
Yh SSJ4 is the best looking transformation..doubt they will bring it back but they might bring something similar with a different name.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yh SSJ4 is the best looking transformation..doubt they will bring it back but they might bring something similar with a different name.
Would be fkn epic but they better not kill it by finding a stupid way for vegeta to catch up lol. Fkn energy plasma cannon

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
That discussion with Frieza was the first time I've felt tension in all of Dragon Ball Super. That Zamasu joke of an arc doesn't count

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I still can't understand how anyone prefers Ssj4 to Ssj3

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I still can't understand how anyone prefers Ssj4 to Ssj3
SSJ4 looks way better if you ignore the hair lol. SSJ3 is just the hair minus the eyebrows.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Unconfirmed previews are out for the next few episodes, all i have to say is fuck off :(

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
what's happened?
The tournament doesn't start untill episode 97-98. Freeza is also apparently leaving the U7 team and joing U4. Yamcha might end up being the 10th fighter for U7. These are unconfirmed so hopefully it is bs lol

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The tournament doesn't start untill episode 97-98. Freeza is also apparently leaving the U7 team and joing U4. Yamcha might end up being the 10th fighter for U7. These are unconfirmed so hopefully it is bs lol
Oh ffs hahaha Yamcha? And let me guess he'll train for an hour and take on goku super saiyan blue. The show is losing credibility hahaha even thought it's pure fantasy but still!

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Oh ffs hahaha Yamcha? And let me guess he'll train for an hour and take on goku super saiyan blue. The show is losing credibility hahaha even thought it's pure fantasy but still!
Just read the confirmed previews for 94 and 95. 95 has a different preview in the confirmed one so it looks like it is bs

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Just read the confirmed previews for 94 and 95. 95 has a different preview in the confirmed one so it looks like it is bs
The anaimation better be on point for the tournament. The amount of filler episodes is fkn crazy and apparently was done so the animations are really good. Will be pissed off if they're worse than dragon ball z which was made 20+ years ago

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
The anaimation better be on point for the tournament. The amount of filler episodes is fkn crazy and apparently was done so the animations are really good. Will be pissed off if they're worse than dragon ball z which was made 20+ years ago

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Freeza's transformation looked fucking sick. Hopefully Goku and Freeza fuck those ***** up and we can finally get the tournament started lol