Dragon Ball Super

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't think Goku will get a new form during the tournament anymore as they are kind of setting Gohan up for it. I can see Goku getting stupidly knocked off the arena before he shows his full power so Vegeta and Gohan will tag team against the final few fighters lol. Rekon Goku will end up fighting one of the Gods of Destruction or Angels after the tournament as shit is likely to fall apart towards the end of the arc.
I think you are right. Gohan seems to be set for a new form of Super Saiyan that we haven't seen before. Might be weird because he might have a form that nobody else can achieve.
I still think their is something strange going on with the angels especially the head priest. The fact the angels survive even if their universe is erased is interesting also

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Stronger maybe but goku was the better fighter. I really hate how ssj3 was under estimated, I fucking hate gohan. Dick mythic Plus gokus ssj3 would be stronger now. Goku one shorting gohan in blue form is shit training. Sjj3 goku vs gohan would have been beneficial plus a fans wet dream.
Yh SSJ3 Goku was the better fighter and his power wasn't likely that far off Ultimate Gohan. Ultimate Gohan just didn't have the energy drain the the SSJ transformations had. SSJ3 is kind of a useless transformation at this stage and that's fucking shit considering it's design is the best. Unlikely we will see it again as Goku can pretty much throttle his power as a SSJB to a higher or lower level than SSJ3 with less energy drain.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I think you are right. Gohan seems to be set for a new form of Super Saiyan that we haven't seen before. Might be weird because he might have a form that nobody else can achieve.
I still think their is something strange going on with the angels especially the head priest. The fact the angels survive even if their universe is erased is interesting also
Yh Gohan will have a form exclusive to him, just don't know if it will be a SSJ transformation or an extension of his current form as Ultimate Gohan basically draws out his power without the need to go SSJ.

Yh there's something up with the Angels..my guess they might be split into 2 factions at some point and we can have the whole Fallen Angel vs Angel War. I also expect Goku to die again and be resurrected by Zeno as a God at some point lol.

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yh Gohan will have a form exclusive to him, just don't know if it will be a SSJ transformation or an extension of his current form as Ultimate Gohan basically draws out his power without the need to go SSJ.

Yh there's something up with the Angels..my guess they might be split into 2 factions at some point and we can have the whole Fallen Angel vs Angel War. I also expect Goku to die again and be resurrected by Zeno as a God at some point lol.
This feels like a rehashing of the Cell Saga which isn't a bad thing. I've enjoyed DB Super mainly because I never thought we'd get new episodes. Will Gohan become more powerful than Goku? It feels stupid that Gohan gets such quick power boosts despite not training for so long.

I think the angels might try and take over somehow? They must not like mortals getting even close to the strength of gods.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
This feels like a rehashing of the Cell Saga which isn't a bad thing. I've enjoyed DB Super mainly because I never thought we'd get new episodes. Will Gohan become more powerful than Goku? It feels stupid that Gohan gets such quick power boosts despite not training for so long.

I think the angels might try and take over somehow? They must not like mortals getting even close to the strength of gods.
Goku was a low class Saiyan when born whereas Gohan would of been considered an elite class. Vegata also acknowledges that Gohan should be the strongest Warrior and has the most potential of any of them. So it isn't unreasonable that Gohan might end up stronger, but it is kinda stupid how quickly he has got there despite limited training with just Piccolo lol.

Whis didn't mind that Goku and Vegeta can use God Ki and he is basically responsible for them getting it with the whole SSJG ritual and then training them. Other Angels and Gods might have something against it though. We already saw Zamasu tried to kill all the mortals because he hated the fact the Goku was so strong for a mortal and could use God Ki. We also don't know where the Kai's and Angels even come from, there could be whole worlds full of them where they get picked from.

So many possibilities and different directions they can take DBS..i hope this is on for years haha. We also have 2 Zeno's to worrk about, what happens if they get into an argument over something a destroy everything:tearsofjoy:

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Calm the fuck down. Goku is the greatest. If anything goku will become too strong to be left within the regular lineup and they'll give him send off like in dragon ball gt where he becomes the dragon God or something.
I still think super saiyan 4 is the greatest ever transformation thus far. Seeing a blue version super saiyan 4 will satisfy me greatly.

Are you also forgetting when goku was fighting topo in the exhibition match goku was about to transform into a new transformation only stopped by the Head angel.

Last edited:

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Calm the fuck down. Goku is the greatest. If anything goku will become too strong to be left within the regular lineup and they'll give him send off like in dragon ball gt where he becomes the dragon God or something.
I still think super saiyan 4 is the greatest ever transformation thus far. Seeing a blue version super saiyan 4 will satisfy me greatly.

Are you also forgetting when goku was fighting topo in the exhibition match goku was about to transform into a new transformation only stopped by the Head angel.
We don't know if he was going to use a new transformation for sure though, he just said he was going to pass his limits. He could of just pushed his body using Kaioken as it looks like he is trying to perfect that technique. He currently enters Kaioken at ease now so i guess he will be able to maintain it for longer periods or use stronger multiplyers to gain new power.

I think Goku, Vegeta and Gohan will likely end up having their own exclusive form at some stage. Goku will have a pure God form, Vegeta will have a Saiyan/God hybrid form while Gohan will obviously have his Ultimate form.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We don't know if he was going to use a new transformation for sure though, he just said he was going to pass his limits. He could of just pushed his body using Kaioken as it looks like he is trying to perfect that technique. He currently enters Kaioken at ease now so i guess he will be able to maintain it for longer periods or use stronger multiplyers to gain new power.

I think Goku, Vegeta and Gohan will likely end up having their own exclusive form at some stage. Goku will have a pure God form, Vegeta will have a Saiyan/God hybrid form while Gohan will obviously have his Ultimate form.
There's all theories going around that the actual introduction of the new arc gives away that goku will get an actual new transformation. Like a complete red aurored super saiyan possibly complete God form or something

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
There's all theories going around that the actual introduction of the new arc gives away that goku will get an actual new transformation. Like a complete red aurored super saiyan possibly complete God form or something
Yh but he has his base form hair and not his SSJ hair in the opening when he cuts through the red aura, likely not a SSJ transformation then if we believe the opening.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yh but he has his base form hair and not his SSJ hair in the opening when he cuts through the red aura, likely not a SSJ transformation then if we believe the opening.
They're saying that's done as to not completely spoiler his transformation. I will literally not care about the bulldogs this season anymore win or lose if we get a red version super saiyan looking goku mutha fkr.
They've built it up too much for it to only be an increase in kaioken. Against toppo it was clear we were getting a new transformation until that gender neutral angel stopped it lol.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
They're saying that's done as to not completely spoiler his transformation. I will literally not care about the bulldogs this season anymore win or lose if we get a red version super saiyan looking goku mutha fkr.
They've built it up too much for it to only be an increase in kaioken. Against toppo it was clear we were getting a new transformation until that gender neutral angel stopped it lol.
The more i think about it, the more i'm certain Goku wasn't going to use a new transformation against Toppo. All Goku's transformations are multiple times stronger than his previous, there just wasn't the need for Goku to get that much stronger when he was already stronger than Toppo. He was just going to use Kaioken to see how far he could push himself.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The more i think about it, the more i'm certain Goku wasn't going to use a new transformation against Toppo. All Goku's transformations are multiple times stronger than his previous, there just wasn't the need for Goku to get that much stronger when he was already stronger than Toppo. He was just going to use Kaioken to see how far he could push himself.
There will need to be a new transformation after krillin (lmao) was able to stand toe to toe with super saiyan blue. Toryama or whatever he's name is and the writers ruined super saiyan blue.

I just saw the manga version of the goku black arc. And I wish the anime used it. Trunks instead of getting a blue dildo, gained healing powers and healed goku completely and goku perfected the blue form consuming the Ki around him and annhiliated fuses zamasu.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
There will need to be a new transformation after krillin (lmao) was able to stand toe to toe with super saiyan blue. Toryama or whatever he's name is and the writers ruined super saiyan blue.

I just saw the manga version of the goku black arc. And I wish the anime used it. Trunks instead of getting a blue dildo, gained healing powers and healed goku completely and goku perfected the blue form consuming the Ki around him and annhiliated fuses zamasu.
Goku can throttle his power in SSJB as he has better control in that form. He might have transformed but i doubt he used anymore power that his base form couldn't of pushed out. He just used SSJB so Krillin could feel the pressure from the God Ki to see if he could face it and get his confidence back.

Yh i read the Manga, pretty sure the assistant does that for Super and is writing that in his own way roughly following the main story. The Manga is a lot more logical and actually explains things in it lol.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Goku can throttle his power in SSJB as he has better control in that form. He might have transformed but i doubt he used anymore power that his base form couldn't of pushed out. He just used SSJB so Krillin could feel the pressure from the God Ki to see if he could face it and get his confidence back.

Yh i read the Manga, pretty sure the assistant does that for Super and is writing that in his own way roughly following the main story. The Manga is a lot more logical and actually explains things in it lol.
That was the first time I read the manga. I lie I didn't actually read it I watched the review of some guy talking about it on YouTube. I was like the fuk man they full could have made the anime much more epic with goku going 1 v 1 against his evil twin. But whatevs gotta have a way to always put a dildo somewhere in a show or its not a show lol

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
i've only been watching the english dubs, makes the 2 latest movies really pointless

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
They are really dragging it on lol. Frieza replaces Buu btw haha.
Yeah I know lol I've been up to date with it all. They really wanna get frost up against Frieza should actually be good to see. But yeah they've dragged this too much now man. Ok and does vegeta really wanna take on goku at the tournament haha?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Yeah I know lol I've been up to date with it all. They really wanna get frost up against Frieza should actually be good to see. But yeah they've dragged this too much now man. Ok and does vegeta really wanna take on goku at the tournament haha?
I was nodding off during the episode. The only decent bit was Gowasu having his fighters dance so he could get views on godtube hahaha. Looks like another week or 2 of filler and then we might get some action.

Yh Vegeta is probs dreaming of him and Goku being the last 2 standing and taking him out lol.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I was nodding off during the episode. The only decent bit was Gowasu having his fighters dance so he could get views on godtube hahaha. Looks like another week or 2 of filler and then we might get some action.

Yh Vegeta is probs dreaming of him and Goku being the last 2 standing and taking him out lol.
Hopefully with all these filler brain dead written episodes, Akira has fixed the consistancy of the fkn power levels