Dragon Ball Super

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I was coming to update you, there was like 2 or 3 major spoilers yesturday lol. Everyone was going crazy at the thought caulifla was gonna go ssb and said they should just make her the fkn Omni king lolllll.
I can't wait to jiren one shot kale and then see gokus bona :grinning:
If krillin kills someone he's a hypocrite, he was killed himself and complained about it lol.
How angry will you get if Caulifla learns SSJB during the ToP? Haha

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
How angry will you get if Caulifla learns SSJB during the ToP? Haha
It will turn me off the show tbh. The amount of shit goku and vegeta had to go through to get to blue and even super saiyan just makes it all a joke. Especially considering the tournament only goes for fkn 47 minutes or whatever lol.
I only want cabba and hit to survive somehow and the rest can rip.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
@Gotenks
Goku should have easily taken all U9 out but needed to conserve energy. Also the Angels are evil *****. I'm hoping whis and maybe his sister are good.

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The latest episode proves the angels are up to no good. Mojito(Angel of Universe 9) actually smiles after his universe has been erased.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
@Gotenks
Goku should have easily taken all U9 out but needed to conserve energy. Also the Angels are evil *****. I'm hoping whis and maybe his sister are good.
That Final Kamehameha was sick though. Looks like they are just going to turn SSJB for the final blow until the big fights start.

Fucking lol a Freeza scaring that **** off the stage. Idk if the Angels are evil, i just feel like they are the true Gods and can destroy and create as they please.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
The latest episode proves the angels are up to no good. Mojito(Angel of Universe 9) actually smiles after his universe has been erased.
He was smiling because he didn't have to put up with Roh and Sidra anymore :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Also the the Grand Priest smilied was he smiling at Goku or just in a general direction? Can't work that out.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
That Final Kamehameha was sick though. Looks like they are just going to turn SSJB for the final blow until the big fights start.

Fucking lol a Freeza scaring that **** off the stage. Idk if the Angels are evil, i just feel like they are the true Gods and can destroy and create as they please.
Frieza was MVP of the episode tbh lol. Did not give any fucks.

I'm so hyped to see jirens one hit on kale.

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He was smiling because he didn't have to put up with Roh and Sidra anymore :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Also the the Grand Priest smilied was he smiling at Goku or just in a general direction? Can't work that out.
Well Sidra definitely seemed annoying but maybe it was the plan of the angels all along to have the universes erased? I'm assuming the beings closest to their power are the gods of destruction so the more that go the better for them. I'd love to see Goku and Jiren team up and fight the angels in an epic battle

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Well Sidra definitely seemed annoying but maybe it was the plan of the angels all along to have the universes erased? I'm assuming the beings closest to their power are the gods of destruction so the more that go the better for them. I'd love to see Goku and Jiren team up and fight the angels in an epic battle
I still think the Angels are basically top tier and everyone else is below them. Think they basically created the multiverse so have been active since then and are basically just using the multiverse as a play thing.

Dunno if Jiren will team up with Goku, but a Goku and Vegeta team up is totally happening imo. We have been waiting for this forever and Whis has previously said they could beat Beerus if they fought together. They teased us a little last episode with Vegeta jumping in and fighting back to back with Goku and them kinda of working together and then using a Final Kamehameha to knock the mutts off.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I still think the Angels are basically top tier and everyone else is below them. Think they basically created the multiverse so have been active since then and are basically just using the multiverse as a play thing.

Dunno if Jiren will team up with Goku, but a Goku and Vegeta team up is totally happening imo. We have been waiting for this forever and Whis has previously said they could beat Beerus if they fought together. They teased us a little last episode with Vegeta jumping in and fighting back to back with Goku and them kinda of working together and then using a Final Kamehameha to knock the mutts off.
People are saying due to the new end credits scenes with goku and gohan together they're gonna be the last standing and something gonna happen with them opposed to another typical vegito fusion. I just wanna see gokus new transformation and one hit everyone.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
@Realist90 did you see Caulifla's transformation??? She does that bulk up thing that Vegeta, Goku and Trunks do.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
If she goes blue, I'm not watching anymore. The tournament is what just over 40 mins? There's no fucken way.
No she can't lol. It is way to crazy even for the DB series to do. I

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
No she can't lol. It is way to crazy even for the DB series to do. I
She should be already knocked the fuck out by vegeta, coz he cares no if gender lol. He fucked up that claw chick in the last one haha

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
She should be already knocked the fuck out by vegeta, coz he cares no if gender lol. He fucked up that claw chick in the last one haha
I think he will be the one to drop her tbh. Remember he would get annoyed when he saw future Trunks would use that transformation and bulk up. Bet he sees her use it and he gets annoyed and goes after her lol.

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm curious as to who chooses a mortal to become a God of Destruction. Is it the angels? Is Whis' motivation in training Goku and Vegeta for them to take that mantle one day?
If you think about how old the angels and Gods of Destruction are, I wonder if they dislike how strong these mortals have become in only one lifetime(years wise). If Goku was as old as Beerus I doubt Beerus could touch him tbh.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I'm curious as to who chooses a mortal to become a God of Destruction. Is it the angels? Is Whis' motivation in training Goku and Vegeta for them to take that mantle one day?
If you think about how old the angels and Gods of Destruction are, I wonder if they dislike how strong these mortals have become in only one lifetime(years wise). If Goku was as old as Beerus I doubt Beerus could touch him tbh.
The Grand Priest and Zeno probs select the next GoD. There could also be others behind the scenes that we are yet to see. Whis saying his Dad is in the top 5 strongest fighters in the multiverse leaves room for there to potentially be 4 other fighters above him. Would they be a GoD, other Angels or another being??

I also think more and more that we will have an arc where the Angels are split and we have a whole war arc with Fallen Angels vs Angels. Also think Whis has prepared for this by happily training Goku and Vegeta. He has no real reason to train them other than if he was preparing for something or if he just enjoyed doing it.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I think he will be the one to drop her tbh. Remember he would get annoyed when he saw future Trunks would use that transformation and bulk up. Bet he sees her use it and he gets annoyed and goes after her lol.
Lol I remember that hahaha he got so fkn triggered. It's the only type of triggery I approve of hahaha. That arc was really good, only downside I wish they made goku op like in the manga.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
@Realist90 Krillin was gunna get some pussy until Frost came in and made him look stupid :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

I also think Beerus will die during this arc thanks to a heart attack. And Vados trolling Champa at the begining hahaha.

Caulifla is 100% gunna get a crush on Goku when they fight and that's why Kale rages. I hope she starts screaming "KAKAROT!" while trying to kill him like Broly did lol.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
@Realist90 Krillin was gunna get some pussy until Frost came in and made him look stupid :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

I also think Beerus will die during this arc thanks to a heart attack. And Vados trolling Champa at the begining hahaha.

Caulifla is 100% gunna get a crush on Goku when they fight and that's why Kale rages. I hope she starts screaming "KAKAROT!" while trying to kill him like Broly did lol.
Hahaha they better not let caulifla fkn go blue it's already ridiculous how they've made her able to obtain shit so easily and clearly a 'political' move on behalf of the writers.

But yeah cannot wait for this weeks episode lol and so hyped for jirens one shot on kale.

As for goku and caulifla, I'm happy for goku to cheat on chi chi lol.