Dragon Ball Super

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
@Realist90 early leak from episode 104...

Saw that, I hope they fix that aurora to the battle of gods movie aurora he had looked more orangey than just red like in that pic. I wish they buffed him up though, that whole slimmer equals more power is bullshut, Jiren is a buff as fuck. I really miss jacked up goku

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Saw that, I hope they fix that aurora to the battle of gods movie aurora he had looked more orangey than just red like in that pic. I wish they buffed him up though, that whole slimmer equals more power is bullshut, Jiren is a buff as fuck. I really miss jacked up goku
Looks like he has the firey aura back based off the preview. This weeks episode was kinda boring, maybe it's just because i'm dying to see next weeks episode lol.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Looks like he has the firey aura back based off the preview. This weeks episode was kinda boring, maybe it's just because i'm dying to see next weeks episode lol.
Na it was pretty boring bro lol. I just wanna see goku break that limit like he was about against toppo. Next week could be the best episode of the tournament I reackon and finally goku getting some decent screen time but hopefully they don't do the whole 'he let his guard down' bullshit

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Na it was pretty boring bro lol. I just wanna see goku break that limit like he was about against toppo. Next week could be the best episode of the tournament I reackon and finally goku getting some decent screen time but hopefully they don't do the whole 'he let his guard down' bullshit
Goku is just playing. He could of used IT and fucked that chick up from the beginning instead of having 17 protect him lol.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Goku is just playing. He could of used IT and fucked that chick up from the beginning instead of having 17 protect him lol.
Exactly but why isn't he????? And he looked scared though when the attack was happening. I really hope he is just being a super saiyan troll or something hahaha. I'm becoming like beerus haha

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Exactly but why isn't he????? And he looked scared though when the attack was happening. I really hope he is just being a super saiyan troll or something hahaha. I'm becoming like beerus haha
Well he said he was "studying" their fighting style. He did use a similar move as that chick in the end so i guess it's kinda true. You also know he isn't fighting seriously when Beerus constantly questions what he's doing though.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Well he said he was "studying" their fighting style. He did use a similar move as that chick in the end so i guess it's kinda true. You also know he isn't fighting seriously when Beerus constantly questions what he's doing though.
That's true lol, beerus knows what he's capable of that's why he's going crazy aye. Android 17 has been MVP of the tournament so far, he's just so unapologetic in everything he does haha.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
That's true lol, beerus knows what he's capable of that's why he's going crazy aye. Android 17 has been MVP of the tournament so far, he's just so unapologetic in everything he does haha.
Yh they got 17 and Gohan acting all serious while Goku just fucks around. No idea what Vegeta is doing though haha.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yh they got 17 and Gohan acting all serious while Goku just fucks around. No idea what Vegeta is doing though haha.
Completely forgot vegeta is even in the tournament and even Frieza!
Did you hear the spoiler that says the ending credits might be the elimination order of universe 7, it's annoyed people coz vegeta is shown before fkn tien and master Roche lol and then the androids then Frieza and gohan and goku together (possible fusion which I hope doesn't happen) I want goku to destroy on his own

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
So can someone please fill me
In. Is this a new show
On the old with? I'm kinda thinking I'll get it downloaded and watch it. Use to love the old goku Frieza battle and got into the android and the green thing that absorbed them.

Lost me
Around buu time just as I was to busy for it. Haven't watched it since.

Some help would be good please

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
So can someone please fill me
In. Is this a new show
On the old with? I'm kinda thinking I'll get it downloaded and watch it. Use to love the old goku Frieza battle and got into the android and the green thing that absorbed them.

Lost me
Around buu time just as I was to busy for it. Haven't watched it since.

Some help would be good please
It's the real continuation of DBZ and is set 4 years after Buu. They basically created the multiverse and introduced more characters from different universes and timelines. They also brought in new Gods and Angels that sit at the top of each universe and are stupid strong.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
It's the real continuation of DBZ and is set 4 years after Buu. They basically created the multiverse and introduced more characters from different universes and timelines. They also brought in new Gods and Angels that sit at the top of each universe and are stupid strong.
Ok so essentially I can start this and it's like watching after frieza, cell, buu?

Any good?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Ok so essentially I can start this and it's like watching after frieza, cell, buu?

Any good?
Yh it's basically like the start of the next season just under a different name. And yh it's good considering it airs weekly with pretty much no breaks. If you loved it growing up then you will likely still love it once you get into it and watch some episodes.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Completely forgot vegeta is even in the tournament and even Frieza!
Did you hear the spoiler that says the ending credits might be the elimination order of universe 7, it's annoyed people coz vegeta is shown before fkn tien and master Roche lol and then the androids then Frieza and gohan and goku together (possible fusion which I hope doesn't happen) I want goku to destroy on his own
I forgot about Freeza, probs tormenting some poor **** atm. It's possible it's the order...they might knock out one of the stronger characters early to pump up Jiren or something.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Yh it's basically like the start of the next season just under a different name. And yh it's good considering it airs weekly with pretty much no breaks. If you loved it growing up then you will likely still love it once you get into it and watch some episodes.
Thanks, how many episodes we up too? Will try get it tonight. What's it air on?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Thanks, how many episodes we up too? Will try get it tonight. What's it air on?
The subbed has aired 103 episodes while the dubbed has aired 29. Doesn't air in Aus so you have to stream it. I used 9anime.to as it's pretty reliable and doesn't have the weird asian shit posted all over it lol.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
The subbed has aired 103 episodes while the dubbed has aired 29. Doesn't air in Aus so you have to stream it. I used 9anime.to as it's pretty reliable and doesn't have the weird asian shit posted all over it lol.
Will try download it.

What the duck is the subbed and dubbed.

I mean the new episodes shit? Since buu? How many? Thanks for ya help lol

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Will try download it.

Subbed means its in Japanese with English subtitles, dubbed is an English dub instead of the original Japaneses voices.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Will try download it.

Dubbed is in english and subbed is the original with subtitles. I ended up watching it subbed and it kinda grows on you. But yh, there's 103 episodes of super released. There's also the Battle of Gods movie you can watch.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Dubbed is in english and subbed is the original with subtitles. I ended up watching it subbed and it kinda grows on you. But yh, there's 103 episodes of super released. There's also the Battle of Gods movie you can watch.
Thanks so there's 20
On with English audio and a movie called battle of the Gods that's on this version too?