Bulldogs Board meeting tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Izzy Forreal

Much Loved Bulldogs Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
If that's true (wouldn't surprise me) the club should laugh him out the door. Hasler should be giving back most of the 5 MILL he's already been paid while failing to win a comp - which was the main purpose we signed him for originally remember ! He's a failure. If he thinks he's been a success for making the top 8 out of 16 teams he's fucking kidding himself. Titans made the final 8 last year after losing more games than they won. We had about as much chance of winning the comp at finals time last year as the Titans. They were probably better than us actually. Hasler has been a failure at everything not just some things why can't people see it. Couldn't get T-Rex to perform for 4 years, couldn't get Hoppa to play Sundays. Couldn't get Foran to sign with us. Fucked up both our hookers' running games. Fucked up the natural passing games of Graham and Klemmer. Never improved the passing or kicking skills of our halves. What the fuck does Des do for his big $$$$ ? I can't see ANY evidence he does ANYTHING at all actually other than telling players not to run or pass the ball. Fuck I or my mum could do that for 1M a year or less !
That post bradtalo is one of, if not the best summing up of Hadler's systematic dismantling of a once proud club.

And not only has Ray Dib & Co paid him a $1 million a year to do it, Raylene Castle has been negotiating with Hasler's management for over 12 months re his future with the club. All the prick wants is a 50% pay increase to $1.5 million to carry on his good work.

Just how fucking dopey are Castle the CEO, Ray Dib the chairman and the Board of Directors to let this shit go down since the end of 2012?

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If hasler gets an extension, I want cleal to comeback!

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Another dickhead deciding who is and is not a 'supporter'. He may not be a supporter in your eyes but you are without question a twat of the highest order whose opinion is worth less than dog shit on the bottom of a shoe. It's not just the Canterbury club who don't need people with your attitude but the planet doesn't either.
Lets go down this road again shall we. How can you possibly call @2144superman a worthless piece of shit etc etc because he has reminded someone they are free to leave, and claim the world would be better without him??!!! I completely disagree, and it seems to me that the world would be more peaceful without disgraceful comments and opinions such as yours.
Let me guess, your pro trump, pro hanson, and you think climate change is a myth??
Seriously, there is no need for abuse like this on this site!!!!
One person says 'i hate des, and i wont support the club if he is resigned', and then another says 'ok then, see ya later', and then you chime in with your completely inapropriate response. Pretty terrible behaviour from an adult mate.

Last edited:

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
This is meant to be a forum for bulldogs supporters to discuss issues related to the club. It is not, in my opinion, a place for people to abuse people for having a different opinion to theirs.
Moderators should be doing their job here!! This is no better then school yard bullying. And with the rates of suicide and depression amongst football players, perhaps people should learn to curb their anger and insults towards others, and seek anger management!!!

Last edited:

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is meant to be a forum for bulldogs supporters to discuss issues related to the club. It is not, in my opinion, a place for people to abuse people for having a different opinion to theres.
Moderators should be doing their job here!! This is no better then school yard bullying. And with the rates of suicide and depression amongst football players, perhaps people should learn to curb their anger and insults towards others, and seek anger management!!!
At the end of the day its just a business, these guys don't give a @#?* about any of us, except for the money they need from us! Abusing people for a stupid thing like this or any other thing for that matter doesn't make it right! 100% agree, if people feel they need to abuse another person for putting forward their opinion, maybe they're the ones that should @#?* off!

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
At the end of the day its just a business, these guys don't give a @#?* about any of us, except for the money they need from us! Abusing people for a stupid thing like this or any other thing for that matter doesn't make it right! 100% agree, if people feel they need to abuse another person for putting forward their opinion, maybe they're the ones that should @#?* off!
I actually recieved a PM from one of our mods in regards to this post, and im satisfied with what they said, and i apreciate the response.
Its such a shame that this type of abuse has been pretty common lately.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
If you leave the team now. Fine.... just dont come back when we hit a good block of years
Do you really think anyone on here will support anyone else but us? I honestly can't comprehend any of us cheering for another fucking team that we have hated all our lives.

I will always love the Dogs and get buried in my Dogs jersey in a Doggies coffin, but I can't watch a piece of manly overrated piece of eagle shit ruin my team. It's fucking hurts bro. This isn't us. This is us being eaten from the inside by an arrogant termite motherfucker who is a fraud. He didn't win premierships, Manly, especially their spine, won it.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Haha, FAR more eloquent than I was! G'day big fella, hope things are fucking outstanding in your life.
I'm just sick of ***** thinking they are better than others. We are all Dogs fans, we all will never switch teams, at the end of the day, none of us are happy with our team and management atm, just some people aren't scared to admit that and the others are worried that they will be labelled "fake fans" if they agree.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Raerae hard at work trying to get a new contract signed off for another 2 years of Desmondo

Minion

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The problem isn't bringing in a coach as an outsider... clubs do that all the time. Just because a coach never played for a club and understood their heritage, doesn't make them a dud.

Just look at Wayne Bennett, or Henry and Green.

Shit Phil Gould nabbed us a premiership and he friggin hates us these days.

The big fuckup was bringing in a non football experienced CEO to make decisions on behalf of the club moving forwards. THAT is where the edges start to crumble.

Society has changed these days. People expect everythnig NOW. They want results and when they don't get them they chuck their toys out of the pram.

Yes our club prides itself on success, but that mantra would exist in 15 other clubs too (some with far worse coaches).

I'm a Bulldogs fan, and I see thing objectively. We could be better yes, but we could be a HELL of a lot worse. I'd prefer to finish Top 4 or Top 8, than wooden spoon.

Sure a premiership would be great, but at 6.25% of winning one at the start of a season, it's a big ask.
Some outsiders are fine because they adapt to their new environment and learn the history and culture. Hasler has never done that (at least it's not obvious that he has) and therefore there's little chance of the Bulldogs under Hasler ever playing the kind of footy that worked for the club in the past.

He's a hired gun. He has a good record (on paper) as a coach but it hasn't translated in the style of footy that we know the team could play if they were given the opportunity. It's boring and un-exciting to watch players go through the motions like robots. He's doing a job, but he's not getting the best out of the players as a group.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Some posters in this thread may need more sex.. relax people

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You are a dead set lunatic idiot. I said the planet didn't need that opinion! FFS, no one said anything about suicide you tool. You chew me out for pulling someone up on telling a jerk that they shouldn't and have no right to determine who is and is not a supporter on these boards. Those of you who continue to do it drive plenty of the rest of us fucking NUTS and as Assassin put it so well, they are nothing but ***** when they do it. Re Trump and Hanson: Fuck you arsehole. That's far more offensive than anything I said previously. If anyone on these boards ever dares accuse me of promoting suicide again I will absolutely subpoena the operators of this forum for allowing defamatory material to be posted here without controls. You can start by apologising profusely and never replying to one of my posts again. Mr I, you can shove your private message up your arse and if you don't retract the accusation you will be on that writ as well.
No, im a very sane empathetic human being who is sick of people on this forum who think they have the right to abuse people for having a different opinion.
Perhaps you dont understand the power of words and the impact they have on people. And clearly you dont understand the words you wrote in your comment because, and i quote,
you are without question a twat of the highest order whose opinion is worth less than dog shit on the bottom of a shoe. It's not just the Canterbury club who don't need people with your attitude but the planet doesn't either". To me this infers the world would be better off without you. But thats just my opinion. However im sure others would agree.
Im have come to learn that it doesnt matter the intentions behind what you say, but more the way they are taken by someone else. Just because you say "i didnt mean to offend you", doesnt mean the other person should not be offended.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
For the record mate, the post I popped in before yours calling out the latest dick to decide who is and is not a supporter was mistaken as somehow being an encouragement to suicide. My best mate killed himself when we were 23. I feel as strongly as anyone about this subject. Angry as hell right now at being accused of what I believe is one of the worst things anyone can promote. Typical of this place that some wanker can go off half cocked and make that accusation and the mods message me and threaten to censure me.
that wanker you keep referring to is you ... keep posting and making a bigger dick of your self LOLLL

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Mate, you and I need to seriously talk about what you sent me privately. The next time you feel the need.to get your two inch penis out and accuse me of something foul like inciting suicide you had better fucking talk to me FIRST. I had no time for you previously mate, but I'm convinced without doubt that you are a fucking tool now.
I jus read bla bla ... bla blaa blaaa like most the crap you post

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Again with the abuse, this time to a moderator.

Yeah, you are pretty clear with your comments here.

Quotes up above, you didn't say anything about opinion.

Besides I contacted you in private about it, you are the one announcing it to the forum.

and yet now you decide to spew verbatim in the open forum, so if you want to do that, I'm happy to accommodate.

Anyway you won't have to worry about private messages or replying to anyone else anymore. You're account is banned for moderator abuse, and no longer welcome here.

I'll be discussing the length of the ban with a Kennel admin.

I wish I could like your reply100 times over :tearsofjoy:

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fans on edge 24 hrs before our season starts lol love it
But thats the thing, we should all be excited, united. Not abbusing people for their opinions.
This thread really went to shit. But i just had to stick up for @2144superman because this behaviour is a disgrace.
Anyways, cant bloody wait for the doggies game tomorrow!!! Go you good things!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.