Status
Not open for further replies.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
have supported the dogs for all of my 37yrs on this earth but if he has his contract extended I will follow another team or just give up on the NRL
I'll give up on the bogan sport and focus more on the REAL Canterbury....the CRUSADERS!

I'll return my focus when that arrogant over-rated egomaniac piece of shit fucks off to another club.

That fuck face is the Wenger of the NRL, just a fraud ****.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
CYA... you my friend are not a true supporter and its your type we don't need. Enjoy the "I will follow another team or just give up on the NRL"
Here we fucking go....some shit **** on the net calling out other supporters on a BULLDOGS FORUM by calling them "non true supporters"

Fuck I'm sick of you *****. Everyone on this site is a true supporter, otherwise they wouldn't be on this site you stupid ****.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
have supported the dogs for all of my 37yrs on this earth but if he has his contract extended I will follow another team or just give up on the NRL
Dont let the door hit you on the way out!!!! What a fucking joke. You claim to support this club for 37 years and then share with us all this dribble??? Have a drastic rethink on this one mate.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If you leave the team now. Fine.... just dont come back when we hit a good block of years

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
But what happens if they extend him because we are doing well? Does that mean you still wont support us? I think you will. You, like most supporters, deep down wont give a rats arse as long as we are winning. Now if we are struggling and are shit then they re sign him, well I can see your point. But if they re sign him because we look great, you will be supporting us just like everyone else.

N

Natboy

Any info on the board meeting last night?
Also BTW how is it possible that we don't have a cousin of Ray Dib on here to feed us inside goss?!

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Besides the fact Hasler is a fucking piece of shit and a shit coach, he has done 1 thing that no one else in my living memory has done, and that's to divide the fans.
I personally hate the fucking wanker and in MY opinion, anybody who loves/likes/supports Hasler is a piece of shit as well with no brains.

And the pro Hasler supporters think that ppl like myself aren't "real" supporters and many other bad things. To that I say go furk yourself.

We are a Bulldogs family who have always stuck together through thick and thin, we have been through the salary cap scandal, coffs harbour rape scandal, bottle throwing incident and many other incidents throughout the years, and it brought us all closer together as one. It was always us Dogs supporters vs the rest

Lets just get rid of Hasler, bring someone else in and all be 1 happy family again. Hasler is a cancer to the club.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Besides the fact Hasler is a fucking piece of shit and a shit coach, he has done 1 thing that no one else in my living memory has done, and that's to divide the fans.
I personally hate the fucking wanker and in MY opinion, anybody who loves/likes/supports Hasler is a piece of shit as well with no brains.

And the pro Hasler supporters think that ppl like myself aren't "real" supporters and many other bad things. To that I say go furk yourself.

We are a Bulldogs family who have always stuck together through thick and thin, we have been through the salary cap scandal, coffs harbour rape scandal, bottle throwing incident and many other incidents throughout the years, and it brought us all closer together as one. It was always us Dogs supporters vs the rest

Lets just get rid of Hasler, bring someone else in and all be 1 happy family again. Hasler is a cancer to the club.
First of all id like to make one thing clear, im not a des lover! Im a bulldogs lover.
Secondly, people carrying on like you are right now are the ones deviding us. You are totally contradicting yourself too. You say we have been through thick and thin and always stick together, but then tell us we can all go fuck ourselves because we dont have the same hatred for hasler that you have. Thats simply rediculous.
If we have a shit year and fail in all areas i will want haslers head for it as well. But im not going to become hysterical like a child and abuse other fans if they tell me to pull my head in!! Grow up mate.

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
People need to calm down. All of us want the Dogs to be successful. However we all reach a stage where enough is enough.
The decision to employ Hasler, basically has failed. He has not delivered. Runners up is a fail.
The members who have supported this team for years, deserve better. I am one of them. Continuing to employ a person who caused the problems is stupid.
He cannot fix the problems he has created.
He has spent huge money on facilities etc, and it has all resulted in no result. Time for a change. Dean Pay is looking good.

bells76

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Mr I dealing with Hasler stories..m2017-03-01-08-14-53--2046438835.jpg

Minion

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I bet that everyone at the Board Meeting will be bored silly after hearing the same old babble as they have heard before! Talk is cheap and actions speak louder than words.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Any info on the board meeting last night?
Also BTW how is it possible that we don't have a cousin of Ray Dib on here to feed us inside goss?!
Maybe there already is... maybe there is.
Or maybe related to another board member.

And no it's not me.

:smirk:

Minion

Kennel Established
Reaction score

Hasler is an outsider, you can't escape that reality. He has no real bond to the club or the team (except for his massive over-payments) and doesn't relate to the club's history and culture. At the moment he is the fox in the hen house and will still be doing damage to the club after he has left because of the players contracts that he locked the club into.

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
First of all id like to make one thing clear, im not a des lover! Im a bulldogs lover.
Secondly, people carrying on like you are right now are the ones deviding us. You are totally contradicting yourself too. You say we have been through thick and thin and always stick together, but then tell us we can all go fuck ourselves because we dont have the same hatred for hasler that you have. Thats simply rediculous.
If we have a shit year and fail in all areas i will want haslers head for it as well. But im not going to become hysterical like a child and abuse other fans if they tell me to pull my head in!! Grow up mate.
If you arent a Hasler fan then i have no beef you at all. You would know that if you could read. This is between pro and anti Hasler supporters.

I didn't cause the divide, i didnt fuck up our recruitment, i dont coach the team and made the club what it is. I want what's best for our club and i will shout to the heavens to get rid of Hasler. Because i love my club.

No one is telling you to pull your head in, once again especially if you dont support hasler. But if you do then in my opinion your part of the cancer.

Status
Not open for further replies.