Barba could be released by tomorow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
You people are an absolute disgrace. You have turned Ben's family problems into something personal. You see it as Ben rejecting the club, and rejecting you. You all really need to grow up. If this is the way our current generation think, I despair for the future. And don't bother responding with abuse. I will ignore you. You just aren't worth it. Todd Greengurgh said yesterday that he respected Ben Barba very much. How you cannot have respect, compassion and empathy is solely a measure of your own shortcomings. Grow a brain.
Outstanding post ..... Not enough thumbs in the world to give it.

90% of the simpletons hurling abuse at Ben have NO kids, NO idea how the world works, or NO f*cking idea to grasp the complexity of the situation the people involved are dealing with.

Empathy and logic have gone out the window. If we believe most of the peanut gallery this is all a Machiavellian scheme using his kids as pawns to extort the very club who's moved heaven and earth to develop and nuture him.

The situation is unique, and delicate.
The plebs require concepts like "compensation" and/or "loyalty" in order for it to compute.

Two football players have already killed themselves this year.
There are more important things in life than 'fan entitlement'.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol settle down fossil, just put on a home movie (Jurrasic Park) and relax.

Btw - you're so old you owe Moses 5 bucks
LOL..you should really do stand up comedy mate

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score

90% of the simpletons hurling abuse at Ben have NO kids, NO idea how the world works, or NO f*cking idea to grasp the complexity of the situation the people involved are dealing with.

Empathy and logic have gone out the window. If we believe most of the peanut gallery this is all a Machiavellian scheme using his kids as pawns to extort the very club who's moved heaven and earth to develop and nuture him.

The plebs require concepts like "compensation" and/or "loyalty" in order for it to compute.

yeah true. hopefully he doesnt meets another girl in Brisbane and dump his family again

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

If thats true why doesnt he just pack up and leave NRL.... he has already wasted a year stuffing around and still asking for a release...if children are that important to him as Gordon tallis said "footy will be the last thing on his mind".

I will rephrase your statement which is more accurate " there are more important things in life than just money"

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
If Barba is released with no proper fullback option available to Dogs would be a massive fail for Raylene Castle.

considering JMoz has already said on radio that he is just filling up the role while Barba is away meaning he doesnt really want to be a long term fullback.

She will always be remembered to let go the best player club had in the first 2 months of her tenure...She definitely wouldnt want that in her resume.
Not a fail at all atm he is cancer in our club as des said much better to let him go and have people who care about our club karma will bight this selfish little prick on his arse ,yes its not fair but we will be better off without him

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

I honestly don't care if he goes, it happens, it's the way he is doing it that lost my respect for him. I'm sure the majority feel the same way as I do.

So how he treated the club is right then. Do you also think he is a quality human being too?

Like I said before, you can't pick or choose when to be a dad, I am a father of one (I'll be a father of two on Thursday) and I would never join some gay drinking crew or cheat on the mother of my children. Was he a dad when he did that?

Last edited by a moderator:

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
Simpletons ..... stop putting words in my mouth.

If I say something I mean it.
If I dont say it, dont assume I mean it.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
So how he treated the club is right then. Do you also think he is a quality human being too?

Like I said before, you can't pick or choose when to be a dad, I am a father of one (I'll be a father of two on Thursday) and I would never join some gay drinking crew or cheat on the mother of my children. Was he a dad when he did that?
congrats mate on both accounts

Blue&White

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

I agree family always comes first. But the truth is that this is not about family. It is about money. I know this for a fact.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Simpletons ..... stop putting words in my mouth.

If I say something I mean it.
If I dont say it, dont assume I mean it.
Simpleton? Come on mate, you can do better than insulting me and avoiding my questions...

I expected better from you CK, but I still love you ;)

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Congrats Bud!

Finaly we have some good news & not just this Barba circus!

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I've always said that playing football is a job these days, and it's a job that doesn't last long and could end with any bad injury. It's annoying that Barba is leaving, especially since he's walking out on a club that developed him and a solid contract but its a job. And just like any other job, you go where the money is at.

It's still a little low that he's used his family as leverage but I'm not going to dwell on it.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
you have to be biggest fool on the planet to believe this rubbish.... Ben and Ainslie have been separated for a year, yet she is living in Sydney.

didnt she wanna leave Sydney all that time, whats making her stay?

She doesnt even know where the fck is she moving back to, Mackay, Gold coast, Brisbane?

she doesnt have a job and no definite place to stay yet she is going to take kids up there to Qld and all of a sudden she will have a job, a place to stay, school for kids all that in 4-6 months.

nice one but you aint fooling me Barba!

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I agree family always comes first. But the truth is that this is not about family. It is about money. I know this for a fact.
Why has he gone off the rails so much?

He should be concentrating on getting a premiership ring with a cub that has been his home for the last 5 years or so.

I just dont understand! Is he in debt?

jimmy_the_greek

Bulldogs Fanatic
Reaction score
If the truth about the contract upgrade gets played out in public...the story will be changed to "I did it to provide for my family financially".

Status
Not open for further replies.