Barba could be released by tomorow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
Rugby League News ‏@RugbyLeagueNews 2h

Ben Barba isn't helping his cause by laughing in the faces of the Dogs fans. They stood by him when no one else would. They deserve better.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
I dj at a club where he was recently just after the injury, no moon boot, no crutchers, he's not ****ing injured at all.
LOL, so they have sat him out then hey? I never thought he was injured or atleast as bad as they said anyways.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Wana know what pisses me off more then anything. He asks for a Fuken release 6 weeks before finals. Like c'mon man are you Fuken kidding me. The players are just starting to get over your fiasco and getting some form from your stupid Fuken rage at the start of the year and then you ask for a release just before finals. Then he posts shit on Instagram about Brisbane when his injured and not even helping out the team to try and get a premiership this year. This kid is a Fuken jerk man I hate him more then SBW.... Atleast SBW walked out on us when we had no hope.
SBW is a saint compare to this ungratefull germ...... he has held club to a ransom ffs. He has given interviews to the media , post crap on twitter, instagram etc and yet no one from management is able stop or question him on his actions.

This CEO and management of the club has started to give me the sh!ts ...... they have got no fcken control over this issue.

Aristidiz

Bullwog
Reaction score
Wana know what pisses me off more then anything. He asks for a Fuken release 6 weeks before finals. Like c'mon man are you Fuken kidding me. The players are just starting to get over your fiasco and getting some form from your stupid Fuken rage at the start of the year and then you ask for a release just before finals. Then he posts shit on Instagram about Brisbane when his injured and not even helping out the team to try and get a premiership this year. This kid is a Fuken jerk man I hate him more then SBW.... Atleast SBW walked out on us when we had no hope.
Some of the stuff he is posting on Instagram is not helping him. His sudden infatuation with everything Brisbane almost seems like he is purposely trying to troll Bulldogs fans. If he is released this year our chance of a premiership basically goes out the window, we will be eliminated in the 2nd weeks of the finals.

But to be honest, I think both parties (Barba and the Bulldogs) have exhausted all options to find a way to keep him here (money-wise) and it isn't possible. Hasler plays a big part in deciding how much Barba should be getting paid. Hasler's statement today almost signals to me that Barba's asking price is out of the question to him, he doesn't pay 700k+ for ANY single player.

Moey999

Pitbull
Reaction score
LOL, so they have sat him out then hey? I never thought he was injured or atleast as bad as they said anyways.
I always thought he faked it. The way he "limped" off the field was weird and he would've been in a lot more pain for a 5-6 week injury. I'm a bit of a conspiracy theorist though..
I mean, a Parramatta game where everyone knew we'd smash them sounds like the best time for Hasler to start experimenting with fullback replacements.

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
SBW is a saint compare to this ungratefull germ...... he has held club to a ransom ffs. He has given interviews to the media , post crap on twitter, instagram etc and yet no one from management is able stop or question him on his actions.

This CEO and management of the club has started to give me the sh!ts ...... they have got no fcken control over this issue.
If the bulldogs board don't drop him tomorrow then I say they have no balls. If we get kicked out of finals this year then so be it. Lets build next year. We don't need scum like him to help us we can do it on our own. I'm confident with our forward pack back we can still be a force we don't need scum like him.

Some of the stuff he is posting on Instagram is not helping him. His sudden infatuation with everything Brisbane almost seems like he is purposely trying to troll Bulldogs fans. If he is released this year our chance of a premiership basically go out the window, we will be eliminated in the 2nd weeks of the finals.

But to be honest, I think both parties (Barba and the Bulldogs) have exhausted all options to find a way to keep him here (money-wise) and it isn't possible. Hasler plays a big part in deciding how much Barba should be getting paid. Hasler's statement today almost signals to me that Barba's asking price is out of the question to him, he doesn't pay 700k+ for ANY single player.
I agree he isn't worth $700k anymore. Not after all the shit his been doing. Maybe before if he showed some respect and atleast a bit of love to the jersey then maybe he is with the salary cap increase next year. But now fuk that I won't give him $1 to come back he can fuk off now

adamski007

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Some of the stuff he is posting on Instagram is not helping him. His sudden infatuation with everything Brisbane almost seems like he is purposely trying to troll Bulldogs fans. If he is released this year our chance of a premiership basically goes out the window, we will be eliminated in the 2nd weeks of the finals.

If he is released our chances go up imo, as if the rest of the team or any supporter are going to want him named again in the blue and white - Barba is finished at the Bulldogs

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Doubt it unless, we've signed Hayne or Folau

God I hope so.

Guardog

You Dirty Dog
Reaction score
Good. Fuk him off the lil prick. That photo on Instagram just topped it off. Hope he fails miserably with the broncos and if he does go well I just hope the dogs flatten him when we verse broncos next year. I can't believe how one year the kid was like a saviour and this year his become like the devil
I too am disappointed at this current situation. I will go back to this years All Stars game. Barba scored three tries in the first half, and I remember thinking how good he is and what a season he will give us. Well, within a week, the whole thing came crashing down. His best footy is behind him. Defensive lines have worked him out a for the most part. If you don't want to be here... well time for you to go I am afraid.

This Club will gone on, no one is irreplaceable....

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Wait, is this the same tomorrow as Maitua's tomorrow?

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I can't understand what benefit it would be to us to grant him a release at this stage in the season or even indicate we will release him for next season.

Let the grub wait, let him sweat on a move up North. He is a contracted player, we have the upper hand. He should be dancing to our tune, not the opposite .He signed a contract extension last year. Screw him and his manager. Let him sit out next season. His timing to bring all this stuff up just before the semis leaves a lot to be desired. Selfish grub if you ask me.

crack

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Like we smashed Mason and SBW....

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
It really does look like he has played his last game in a bulldogs jersey

Guardog

You Dirty Dog
Reaction score
I always thought he faked it. The way he "limped" off the field was weird and he would've been in a lot more pain for a 5-6 week injury. I'm a bit of a conspiracy theorist though..
I mean, a Parramatta game where everyone knew we'd smash them sounds like the best time for Hasler to start experimenting with fullback replacements.
While I do respect your opinion here mate... I have to disagree. I have suffered the same injury and while it does hurt, it is the mending of the injury that takes the 5 to 6 weeks. It is the days after the injury that stiffens the ankle and it takes a bit to get mobility back in it.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
If we release him now we can stop paying him his wage, you know the money he is living on up in brassy whilst disrespecting all of us

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I can't understand what benefit it would be to us to grant him a release at this stage in the season or even indicate we will release him for next season.

Let the grub wait, let him sweat on a move up North. He is a contracted player, we have the upper hand. He should be dancing to our tune, not he opposite .He signed a contract extension last year. Screw him and is manager. Let him sit out next season. His timing to bring all this suff up just before the semis leaves a lot to be desired. Selfish grub if you ask me.
thats exactly right... club has to look what benefit they are going to achieve by releasing him.... it is only going to hurt them for next 2 years if he picks up his 2012 form. By not releasing him club might suffer a 350k/ year loss , but we will benefit from:

1- Broncos will be without a proper fullback for next 2 years.
2- Barba will not be carving us up if he does get anywhere to his 2012 form.
3- It will also set an example for rest of the money hungry, greedy players who are willing to break a contract whenever they want.
4- We will be without a proper fullback for next 2 years anyway so why not this germ suffer as well.

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If we release him now we can stop paying him his wage, you know the money he is living on up in brassy whilst disrespecting all of us
yeah but releasing him so easily would set a very bad precedent especially with the salary cap going up.

Look at the premier league, 2 examples in Suarez and Rooney....the players want to leave and the clubs even stand to make 40 million in transfer fees yet they are playing hard ball telling them both they aren't going anywhere.

we should just drop the grub in reserve grade and let him watch from there.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
yeah but releasing him so easily would set a very bad precedent especially with the salary cap going up.

Look at the premier league, 2 examples in Suarez and Rooney....the players want to leave and the clubs even stand to make 40 million in transfer fees yet they are playing hard ball telling them both they aren't going anywhere.

we should just drop the grub in reserve grade and let him watch from there.
There is an old saying "don't cut of your nose to spite your face"
I like Tallis idea better but that needs to be legislated by the nrl

Status
Not open for further replies.