Barba could be released by tomorow

Status
Not open for further replies.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
You people are an absolute disgrace. You have turned Ben's family problems into something personal. You see it as Ben rejecting the club, and rejecting you. You all really need to grow up. If this is the way our current generation think, I despair for the future. And don't bother responding with abuse. I will ignore you. You just aren't worth it. Todd Greengurgh said yesterday that he respected Ben Barba very much. How you cannot have respect, compassion and empathy is solely a measure of your own shortcomings. Grow a brain.
You sir, have no bloody passion for the bulldogs club.
You sound like a roosters fan.
Hang your headin shame.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
You people are an absolute disgrace. You have turned Ben's family problems into something personal. You see it as Ben rejecting the club, and rejecting you. You all really need to grow up. If this is the way our current generation think, I despair for the future. And don't bother responding with abuse. I will ignore you. You just aren't worth it. Todd Greengurgh said yesterday that he respected Ben Barba very much. How you cannot have respect, compassion and empathy is solely a measure of your own shortcomings. Grow a brain.
You are the imbecile that called him a quality human being, which means everything you say is rubbish.

I hope you follow him to Brisbane. ...

adamski007

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Ben has made some poor decisions, it's best for everyone that he goes, the club has stood by him and done their best to make it work however it's now shown that its beyond repair and that we are truly better off with out him.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
I cant understand why he wouldn't want to contribute at his best for the rest of the year & try to get us a premiership ring? The club has done everything possible for him so why would he leave on a high with his team mates?

Has the Bulldog team mates had enough of him?

I assume the Club is just working out the compensation if he really wants to leave that much.

The other thing I do not understand is this is all against him. Broncos will treat him as a loose cannon, a risk & will offer him less.
That's what I don't understand, he has an opportunity to leave as you said on a high. The only thing I can think of is that he has lost the playing group, coaching staff and management? And if this is the case then that substaniates the general feeling from the fans.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I was blaming his manager but DCE did not act like this. DCE got an upgrade & all is sweet.

If its not the manager, then who else is left?
Manly paid overs for DCE.. If I am not mistaken he was like on 100k/year or something and probably got 4-5 times more.

Barba is already on 350k/year and i bet Dogs didnt want to pay him anywhere near 700ks.

If dogs had matched the offer what broncos got on the table then he would have definitely stayed.

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
That's what I don't understand, he has an opportunity to leave as you said on a high. The only thing I can think of is that he has lost the playing group, coaching staff and management? And if this is the case then that substaniates the general feeling from the fans.
You hit the nail on the head!

It would be funny if we make the GF with Barba watching. The playing group should really put in extra & really fire up showing that they can do it without him.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score

It would be funny if we make the GF with Barba watching. The playing group should really put in extra & really fire up showing that they can do it without him.
If we won the GF without Barba I would do a forest gump and run around australia with a huge erection laughing my nuts off!!

adamski007

Kennel Established
Reaction score

Don't be surprised, I have a feeling it's already started - they do look interested again that's for sure

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
If we won the GF without Barba I would do a forest gump and run around australia with a huge erection laughing my nuts off!!
Stupid is as stupid does..

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I would fly to Brisbane and take a dump in their rive........oh wait.

El_Magic

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can't see them flicking him now. However, I really feel it would be best. I honestly think we would lift if he was marched. From all accounts, the relationships with him and the boys aren't good. I wouldn't lose any sleep over him going. Even last year, as much as I cheered every try, I always knew he was an arrogant prick and honestly never expected him to sign another deal with us

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
OP seems rather similar to a recently banned member... Hmm I wonder...

Can't spell either!

Old Bulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You are the imbecile that called him a quality human being, which means everything you say is rubbish.

I hope you follow him to Brisbane. ...
You are really annoying. If I was younger, I'd love to meet you in person.

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
not sure if many of you remember but Barba had been closed to sacked from the club twice before when he was playing under 20's
only thing that saved him was he was top try scorer and had a load of potential. so he was always bad news and a headache. he will never have a year close to the one he had last year. so I don't think all is that bad

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Lol settle down fossil, just put on a home movie (Jurrasic Park) and relax.

Btw - you're so old you owe Moses 5 bucks

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
As much as I would like to think your right, I just cant understand why he is taking the piss.

I really do hope your right & Im wrong.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
How old are you really??

I thought older people are much more wiser.

With no disrespect to you: a lot of people who have fallen to the famous Nigerian money scams where they send emotional emails asking for money to save a hungry child are usually old people.

I humbly request you not to be this naive that you are giving the benefit of the doubt to a guy like Barba who clearly is taking advantage of the club and using his family as excuse.

Status
Not open for further replies.