Search results

1. Y

when is drogba back

i got him in my fantasy league team lol... i want to know when he is due back playin haha
  2. Y

our poor effort

dont get me wrong but i know we try our hardest but in tonights game vs penrith we r really bloody strugglin n i juz turned the game off with 20 mins to go.. no attack n lazy defence.. we need massive improvement n a half n five eight combination that r creative n can lead a side around the...
  3. Y

i hope morrin gets suspended

let me start off by sayin.. i am a bloody angry doggy supporter n this bloke is juz a disgrace to our jersey.. does nuffin for us... i hope he gets suspended n gets out of first grade n by the time he returns we will have our better forwards bak n then there will be no room for him.. please...
  4. Y

Millard gets defensive

in my opinion he stood up really well last nyt... on numerous occassions making one on one tackles wrapping up the ball on every occassion... top effort shut down alot of their attack with great tackles... he isnt the worlds biggest centre but did a bang up job thats for sure.. well done to him...
  5. Y

anzac day super cruise

is anyone planning on attending this.. i have been previous years its a pretty good day
  6. Y

Billy SLater will play against us tonight

it was just put up on the news on channel 7 morning news show that billy slater is coming out of reserves tonight to play against us... who cares.. cos we r gunna win anyways.... go u doggies
  7. Y

Cap increased to 4 Mil

the cap is being increased to 4 Million according to the nrl website its pretty much a sure thing... so god damn hurry up n resign our best players, ie; asotasi and reni before june 30 deadline.. i see these 2 as being priority anyone else got any thoughts.. this way with the increase we r...
  8. Y

is anyone goin on that cruise 2moro?

heyt peepz i know this thread may have been discussed, but juz curious if any of u r thinkin bout goin on that super cruise to the gong 2moro.. i am pretty much a definite starter...lol who cares bout the police presence i aint got no defects as far as i know, so who else is in?
  9. Y

bored and wanna go for cruise

anyone care to join me? i juz wanna get ouuta the house and drive my car lol....
  10. Y

Ex's

why is it that when u say to ur girlfriend that its over they argue more than wen u were going out i dun get it.. sum girls are juz nuts lol... no offence to u girls but this girl i was goin out with was way too obsessive and wanted me to spend every spare second i had with her... n then i...
  11. Y

The Car Picture thread

i have noticed there has been a lot of talk about cars here there and everywhere... so i decided to make this thread up.. if u have a hot car, why not chuck it on here and show everyone.. i am just fixing up sum pics of mine and it will be on here soon, so wats everyone got..
  12. Y

Pick the score n try scorers

hey peepz this is looming as a very important game for us now.. i was curious as to who you thought would score n wat the score would be... my tips.. dogs 34 knights 24 1st try scorer = lolesi last try scorer = a newcastle forward go u dogs u good things
  13. Y

what would you prefer to listen to before a game

i cannot say the reason behind this, but do u want; a) rnb, hip hop b) dance c) other (plz state) be serious with your response, you might get a suprise
  14. Y

Best try this year

hey wats everyones take on our best try this year.. we have had a few with the likes of utai and matuia, anasta and sherwin..we have scored length of the field tries and set move tries that have all made the crowd go wild... everything is coming together at the present moment and over the...
  15. Y

We Have A Winner........Heya

just thought i'd gloat about my trip to the leagues club tonight.. i cleaned up playing roulette, 1000 cash n 500 cheque.. i am goin to bed now....lol cya pplz
  16. Y

Tevita Latu Signs with the Sharkies

this young talent has been restrcited in his first grade appearances this year at the warriors but is expected to fulfil the role played by sullivan at the sharks good prospect and good buy for the sharks it is a 2 year deal
  17. Y

Dallas McIllwain Re-signs

the bulldogs have secured this young talent for another year at the club great up and comer that can cover numerous positions.. source.. = doggies website..
  18. Y

souths win 2 in a row

who would have thought... haha
  19. Y

Keith Galloway signs???

i understand he is undergoing strong talks with the tigers for a 3 year deal worth 600,000. source: he is my m8
  20. Y

12 men vs 13 men

y is it that when our opposing side has on player leass on the field they end up smahing us... it happened with the roosters.. and now storm.. i am so disgusted and annoyed at our boys hope they cum bak bigger n better next week...
  21. Y

Should sherwin be dropped

This is the question, plain and simple His form is Crap... His confidence is Shiza... I think put him in reserve grade for one week to wake him up
  22. Y

Pick the Score and Tryscorers

wat does everyone think bout this dog 32 storm 20 1st try = pattern last try = Steve bell from storm
  23. Y

2nd Half Team

Traditionally our 2nd halves of footy games have been pretty woeful and we usually struggle to score a try let alone points. Remembering back to the 90's our second half comebacks were a revelation in themself and everyone knew we had it in us and those great 2nd halves got us to the finals...
  24. Y

Anasta: let me talk to them now

anasta given permission to talk with rival clubs according to channel ten news, the bulldogs have allowed anasta 3 days to talk with rival clubs in order to see what he is worth so to speak and then the bulldogs will try to match the figure... also, masons manager has been told there might...
  25. Y

Origin III - My NSW Side

This game is huge... So therefore we need to stick with our winning combinations i beleive.. My team would be as follows: 1. Mini 2. King - Dead set champion 3. Gasnier 4. Cooper 5. Rooney/Lewis 6. Anasta/Barrett 7. Johns 8. Bailey 9. Buderus/Priddis 10. Ryles 11. Hindmarsh...
  26. Y

our side in 2 years time...

1. Pattern 2. El Masri 3. Tonga 4. Phelps 5. Utai 6. McGuire 7. Sherwin 8. O'Meley 9. Perry/Ervine/Mitchell 10. Asotasi 11. Mason 12. Ryan 13. Williams 14. C. Armit 15. C. Hughes 16. Myles 17. Matua go you doggies. i have probably left out some good players, but oh well...
  27. Y

we need our troops

look i know we aren't travelling the best, but we are juz outside the top 8 really, and i am positive we will just scrApe in and be a dominant force in the final series, but to do this, we need our troops back.. we will gradually recieve star player to star player back from round to round...
  28. Y

Pik the score n try scorers

hello ppl, i havent posted in about 3 weeks....lol been busy, enough about me, i'll be at the game and i am curious to see what everyonr thinks the score will be and who will be the first and last try scorers.. dogs 34 souths 12.. 1st try scorer = anasta Last try scorer = sonny go...
  29. Y

The sad truth no one wants to hear

well i h8 to burst everyones bubble, but i now think braith anasta defecting to rugby union is inevitable. he will now get his sky blue jumper, that being a nsw waratahs one... as much as it kills me to say this, i dont want to see him go, but him not making origin sees him not achieving his...
  30. Y

Tah Tah Braith

i know there are threads already, but cant help but wonder wat would happen if braith was to leave.. he is in fine form, deserves a spot in the nsw origin team and i am disappointed he is puting off contract talks in a bid to see what he options are with league and union.. i for one will be...
  31. Y

Pik the score n try scorers

hey peeps jus thought i'd make a thread to see wat u think the score will be and who first n last try scorers will be.. dogs 31 broncs 30 first try scorer = ryan last try scorer = pattern AND LAST SCORIN PLAY, SHERWIN FIELD GOAL.....LOL
  32. Y

Hiding under the kennel

Hiding under the kennel - my opinion Written by: Robert Attard 5/05/2005 The Bulldogs are the real “dark-horse” when focusing on who is going to take out the 2005 Telstra Premiership. Despite being the defending premiers, the Dogs name has seldom been mentioned in reference to their...
  33. Y

Player of the Year votes Rd 8

ToP 3 PlAyA's vs. PaRRa u cant go past roy asotasi, he absolutley killed them, then braith anasta and also hazem was the other standout scoring 20 points... we're bak baby :D :D :D :D :D
  34. Y

Pick the Score and Tryscorers

juz thought i'd see who everyone thinks will win and by how much and the first and last try scorers..... i think bulldogs 34 parra 20 1st try scorer = braith anasta last try scorer = luke pattern go the doggies, hope to see everyone out at the game to cheer on the boys
  35. Y

atmosphere at newcastle

i was at the game today, n i must say that the crowd in newcastle today, for both teams were very passionate. i was a great game to watch and the atmosphere was electric with the knights fans really cheering on their team home, but wat do u know, THE GENERAL MAKES TACKLE OF THE YEAR, and doggies...
  36. Y

Our best bench player

i know our team is going from bad to worse, but we must stay positive n believe in each other and especially have faith in our boys.. i was just curious to see what ur thoughts were as to who has been our best bench player so far this year.. although our bench is always changing, 2 ppl stand...
  37. Y

It all starts this weekend

i see this weekend as bein the major turning point in our season. We may have 5 ppl backin up from the test match, but that will bring tremendous confidence to those players and that in turn will rub off onto the whole team, so dont be suprosed if you see a mssive performance by us against the...
  38. Y

juz coz were 12th dun mean nuffin

hey, just because our boys are struggling a little bit doesnt mean anything at all.. we still got 5 players called up to play in the test match and good on them, they all deserved it. When u look at the other teams, the bulldogs had 5 players chosen for the anzac test match and for a team thats...
  39. Y

Union players to come to League???

hey, i have heard that milton thaiday, a winger from the nsw waratahs is headed to the newcastle knights and possibly carlos spencer to the NZ warriors.. wats everyones view on this... will it be good?? i think so because now they are actually goin to play the best form of rugby...haha, none...
  40. Y

2004 premiers to 2005???

i was just curoius if anyone knows what the stats are for a club to win a premiership one year and then if they make the top 8 in the following season... the reason i say this, its a well known fact that we are strugglin a little bit, but i dont doubt our determination to come back, we'll be...
  41. Y

this season...

i was curious as to what u all thought about this season..?? i know we aree strugllin a bit, but wat would u rather out of the following? * stay in the position we are, or * start the season again (hypothetically) i beleive it would benefit us far more the way we are going cos its the...
  42. Y

where was Mason?

where was willie mason tonight i wonder??? a) was he next door at the bette midler concert??...lol b) was he at the game to cheer on OUR boys?? c) was he washing his hair wif sunsilk at a well known destination in Bondi?? d) was he holding hands wif ricky stuart all night long?? we need...
  43. Y

Brideson = Jinx

Once again adam brideson played tonight and once again we lost.. every game he has played with us in first grade, we have lost.. When will steve folkes learn that this bloke aint anything special???? All the boys played well, but i think we need sum new faces like C.Tonga for instance.. n for...
  44. Y

Sumfin New...

hey everyone... i am soo bored counting down the minutes til tonight so i thought i'd introduce this thread were ppl can pik the first try scorer n last try scorer.. my Pik is: anasta first try scorer and utai last try scorer.. we'll see how we go Up tha Doggies
  45. Y

dogs vs roosters

our mascot are animals, so this game will be a rumble in the jungle, but can we win??? how will the game be played, will it be fought out in the forwards or on the fringe of the ruck with the speedsters.. persoanlly, the fierce rivally between these 2 gr8 clubs comes down to the pinch this...
  46. Y

brett oliver

hey kennelers, i dun know whether this is true, but i have heard rumours that the young half back is having discussions and is on the verge of a 3year deal with the doggies.. i think this would give us some good back up in the halves if anasta or sherwin become injured,.. i know oliver is out...
  47. Y

Is it time for a new team song

every home game the atmosphere is great and "who let the dogs out" really gets the crowd going, but is it time for a new song? if you think so what could it be? :)
  48. Y

BuLLDoG PicS

hey kennel ppl, i just wanted to know if any of you had any kool pics of the dogs and stuff, cos i wouldnt mind seeing how good we r again before the new season starts...haha so if u have any good pics, feel free to post em
  49. Y

2005 Season...

Hello all, As i am, i hope you are all eagerly awaiting the resumption of this years season and another dominating performance by our great team. Just wanted to pose a question to you, what do you think will be our top 17 man squad this season if everyone is available.. i'd like to...