The sad truth no one wants to hear

Status
Not open for further replies.

YoUnG_DoG

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
well i h8 to burst everyones bubble, but i now think braith anasta defecting to rugby union is inevitable. he will now get his sky blue jumper, that being a nsw waratahs one...
as much as it kills me to say this, i dont want to see him go, but him not making origin sees him not achieving his goals so he will go elsewhere to do that now..
i really do want braith to stay, dont get me wrong, he is a gr8 leader and committed bulldogs player, but unfortunately, i think he will go..

ONE LAST PLEA, PLZ STAY BRAITH !!!!!!!!

VIEWS?????

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
Braith: F&*K Yawnion. Stay with the Dogs!!
I cant state it any simpler.

T

TdoggBulldog

Braith, we won you a premiership, and it cant happen again without you, we gave you what you have now, please dont forget what the club means to you

C

Cookie^Monstah

YoUnG_DoG said:
well i h8 to burst everyones bubble, but i now think braith anasta defecting to rugby union is inevitable. he will now get his sky blue jumper, that being a nsw waratahs one...
as much as it kills me to say this, i dont want to see him go, but him not making origin sees him not achieving his goals so he will go elsewhere to do that now..
i really do want braith to stay, dont get me wrong, he is a gr8 leader and committed bulldogs player, but unfortunately, i think he will go..

ONE LAST PLEA, PLZ STAY BRAITH !!!!!!!!

VIEWS?????
My thoughts aswell

but today hearing from apparently "good sources" that he is a possiblity at Roosteins....RAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH i will forever resent him if he makes that move.
Yawnion i can handle...roosteins... *pukes*

Bulldogs Gal10

•·.·´¯`·KINGS·´¯`·.·•
Reaction score
i dun understand...he is playing some of the best football I've eva seen him play yet selectors wont give him the chance! Thanks alot...its all the selectors fault that Braith is leaving us!
If and I say IF he does change 2 rugby union...I hope that the selectors will recognise his talents...
You're amazing Braith!

The Entertainers

AKA Brad
Reaction score
Im pretty confident that braith will stay, but enough with these anasta rumour threads plz !!!

deevee

Waterboy
Reaction score
Braith, go to union and stop f...king us around. We do not need you!

(((((SMACK)))))

Jados Boutros
Reaction score
deevee said:
Braith, go to union and stop f...king us around. We do not need you!
As a Rugby palyer I would love to see him play for the Tahs but on the other hand it wil sadden me as a Doggies supporter! He will make his mind up and let us know within the week I expect!

Timyone

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
he should do what ever is best for him. its his whole life, and in the long run people forget about who was loyal etc half the time.

Shifty

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
There is still a very strong chance that Anasta will figure in the Origin series this year. On top of being in excellent form over the past two seasons, Braith has a number of things working in his favour:

a) Trent Barrett has to get through at least 3 games uninjured, when was the last time (if ever) that happened?

b) Braith was reportedly very close to getting the last bench spot over Craig Wing.

c) Ricky Stuart has picked a very poorly balanced side, which will lack go forward as Bailey and Ryles run out of puff and that will not suit Wing's style of play.

d) Queensland are going to thump the NSW Dragons in Game 1 and Craig Wing will be the scapegoat, enter Braith Anasta.

saf

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Stuff him and Yawnion if he is gonna defect to yawnion cause he didn't get an origin jumper he is a little baby. So he takes his ball and leaves cause things don't go his way. Fact is he has been playing ordinary for the last 2 years up until this year and expects to stroll back into origin footy cause he is playing good even though his club side is struggling and Barret is playing well 2. Lets face it when it comes to origin the selectors favour the Sydney City Chokers and the St George-Illawarra Chockers and nothing will change, it should motivate him more to play even better to get the jumper he wants. Like Gordan Tallis said if you wanna go then go but stop talking about it and selling yourself to the highest bidder like some 2 cent whore from the cross and just piss off.

This really frustrates me cause we had an awesome back up in Thurston and lost him cause we stuck by Braith and knew what a special talent he is. Now it looks as if not only did we loose 1 potential superstar but we will loose 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.