our poor effort

Status
Not open for further replies.

YoUnG_DoG

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
dont get me wrong but i know we try our hardest but in tonights game vs penrith we r really bloody strugglin n i juz turned the game off with 20 mins to go..
no attack n lazy defence.. we need massive improvement n a half n five eight combination that r creative n can lead a side around the park because at the moment there is no committment. sure there were late changes n bla bla bla but the guys chosen for the job didnt stand up at all..
we need to fix this problem. whether it be mass changes or sumfin but we cant continue to play like this.. i dread to think how the season might end up..
come on doggies do something n give me n the other fans sumfin to look forward to in weeks to come..
thoughts anyone??

Ron Burgendy

Waterboy
Reaction score
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh that was a bad game to watch.. never seen a worse bulldogs performance..

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Not even the standard for an under eights team. There's no hope for this mob. They are imposters and shams.

makbulldog

Blue & White Blood
Reaction score
Coach is to blame

If steve Folkes and all his so called experience can't get a team ready after a bye, then he should resign at 9:35 tonight, not next week or next year, NOW. For some one who has the reserve grade to choose from and out of all the players he only chooses F**k**g PHELPS, what a disgrace.
Any other coach would of given Groom a run to see what he has to offer, he has a halfback mind set and Reni hasn't played 5/8th since 2006.
What a disgrace, I never bag the coach but this is the last straw.

BULLDOGS NOW WOODEN SPOON FAVOURITES ON SPORTSBET.COM
:( :( :(

Status
Not open for further replies.