atmosphere at newcastle

Status
Not open for further replies.

YoUnG_DoG

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
i was at the game today, n i must say that the crowd in newcastle today, for both teams were very passionate. i was a great game to watch and the atmosphere was electric with the knights fans really cheering on their team home, but wat do u know, THE GENERAL MAKES TACKLE OF THE YEAR, and doggies win..haha
juz wanted to say, the crowd was gr8 at the game, n i'll definately go bak some time... lets hope the crowd is like that for the doggies week in and week out....
come on boys, lets go for 2 staight

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
two str8 will b our first back to back in over ...6 MONTHS! lol

daisy boo

bloo & wyte.
Reaction score
where were u sitting? i was on the
lower eastern grandstand
BAY 11 ROW G SEAT 11

*Bulldogs~Babe*

=RSR DETECTIVE=
Reaction score
Since i live near newcastle im kinda spewin that i didnt go but after last year id never go back their if someone paid me. I got cans thrown at me and racist comments thrown at me and my parents who arent even dogs supporters!

bulldogruss

est.1980
Reaction score
I was at the game and thought the crowd was quite good. The game on the other hand......

C

~CrY~

The game was awsome, its good doggies won even though it was only by 4 points. The crowd was great. Lots of supporters there to cheer the teams on. I got so sun burnt though :( next time i need sun block

Omathara

Malcolm Noad Fan #302
Reaction score
Yeah great atmosphere. Also fans all round from what I saw were behaving well. A good mix of doggies and knights fans.
I was walking around Newcastle with my cuz, fiancee and his wife before the game wearing bulldogs clothes and everyone was talking to us. We even walked into the Panthers Club and the receptionist and other people started talking to us as well. Well done Newcastle!!! But yeah.. the game... hmm well atleast it was a nail biter and we bagged 2 points which is all that matters in the end of the day :grinning:

bdogfan

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
which is a better atmosphere - Marathon or WIN stadium?

V

V I P

I like WIN stadium, because we always win at WIN ;)

I think we have won the last 10 straight games at WIN

Mr Bulldogs

Kennel Legend
Administrator
Reaction score
bdogfan said:
what happened mr. bulldog?
just abusive drunken racist behaviour.

newcastle should be next door to the shire.

bdogfan

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Don't worry bout them

One side has never won a comp and only made the grand final in a split compeition while the others are well on the way to the wooden spoon

Status
Not open for further replies.