Your reaction to JR still playing for the Bulldogs in 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

khan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
he is playing 7, so he has to play a 7's role. he might be a 6, fullback, centre, hooker, who knows, but he is a 7 so he needs to play like one
Why is he playin in the 7?

khan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
he is getting paid the big bucks, and dont forget he signed as a 7.
So jus coz he signed as a halfback that means he stays in a role that doesn't suit his game? Load of shit.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
When things aren't working for you on field, you need a player that can stand up and turn things around.

Des can coach whatever structures he likes.. but he can't exactly put on a pair of boots and go out there and tell them / show them what they are doing wrong.

Players like Thurston are able to control a side ... and order players around the ground.. this is what most others sides have, and what we lack.... DIRECTION!

The players have come out in the media and admitted they let the coach and fans down last year.

Whilst that doesn't absolve Des of criticism, he's not the sort of coach to sit back and watch his career die.

Heck.... Manly were going gangbusters with him.. and he comes over here, gets us into the finals each year, had us up with top attacking sides up till Rd 19 last year, and people still aren't happy.

So ... if he left a very successful Manly with his style of coaching and structures, came over here and it DIDN'T work .... then it's not the coach that is the issue is it? if it was Manly would have been choking in recent years before he left.
Yh you still don't get it all.

Our side is massively overcoached and our structures simply don't allow a key player to stand up and take charge. Our forwards don't actually run lines, we have no depth, our props are positioned in our hookers pockets, etc. There is no freedom for a key player to stand up because our structures are way to strict and unique.

JT is a terrible example. Do you think JT just makes shit up at the top of his head and everyone just runs around after him? Lol please.

JT controls the side because that is what he does at training, unlike our halves. Every play that JT "organises" or "directs", the whole team has trained for. The team also has many variations...JT's job is to simply pick the right option. Yes he goes off track sometimes, but he has the freedom to do so because of the Cowboys structures and because the players around JT are ready to react to what he is doing.

And comparing us and Manly is stupid. The structures between the two sides are completely different along with the gane being different.

But yes we do lack direction, but that isn't the players fault. That is on Des.

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
Reynolds needs to do so much more this year. Him and Moses both.

khan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
yeh that makes sense mate lets sign a halfback at halfback price not play him there? smart
Pppfft. His price tag is due to his ability, not necessarily as a 7.

Ok then what's david klemmer doin playin in the forwards in that case, he's on halfback wages.. keep talkin out of ur ass mate.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
that is one stupid comment
Lol your comments my me laugh my ass off.... your not totally clueless but the way you deliver your opinion shows your age.... and you should wipe your mouth, reynolds left some jizz there

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
the troll is back
Typical response.... at least your entertaining.... like seeing a clown at the circus..... but back to footy talk, do you think reynolds was faultless in 2016?

JAYDOG

Kennel Established
Reaction score
At least he had a dig! Unlike a few others.Love him in the side...

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
no you dont get it, and it is not your fault as you have never played league before. the halfback is the dominant half, he has always and will always have the right of call.
he is spending time in the centres waiting for everything else to do his job
Lockyer. Enough said you twat.

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Good to see people giving support to Reynolds. He is the heart and soul of the Dogs. If he had a decent half to work with, he would be even better.
Maybe Cleeland can aim up and do the job.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Pppfft. His price tag is due to his ability, not necessarily as a 7.

Ok then what's david klemmer doin playin in the forwards in that case, he's on halfback wages.. keep talkin out of ur ass mate.
Bro, he played park footy...he 100% knows what he is talking about.

yearofthedog

Kennel Established
Premium Member
Reaction score
I have played many sports at a competitive level and been coached by Australian internationals/coaches in football. While going to school i was lucky enough to have the chance to experience what it is like at an NRL club. I was given the chance to attend NRL sessions and learn what the staff and players get upto for about a whole NRL season.

But no, i never grew up playing footy. But if you lot want to start dropping the "i played footy so i know more than you" garbage, then maybe i should bring up my experience and claim that it trumps the park footy that you bums played.
Lmao OK champ

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Good to see people giving support to Reynolds. He is the heart and soul of the Dogs. If he had a decent half to work with, he would be even better.
Maybe Cleeland can aim up and do the job.
Reynolds should be axed. Mbye to 6 ajd find a decent half to play alongside him.... Reynolds plays with desperation, desperation to cover up his lack of ability... would be a good impact player like baptist for canberra but thats it... from someone close to him, he shoulders are suffered with the recos

Last edited:

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Reynolds should be axed. Mbye to 6 ajd find a decent half to play alongside him.... Reynolds plays with desperation, desperation to cover up his lack of ability... would be a gun impact player like baptist for canberra but thats it... from someone close to him, he shoulders are suffered with the recos
Reynolds should also be the decent half these lot keep talking about, plenty of NRL experience, former SOO rep and played in multiple grand finals..yet he has hardly improved over the years lol. He will be in his final year and they will still be singing the same song.

They also can't seem to explain how the "shit" Moses that "hides" and has no "vision" or "creativity" has more tries, try assists and over double the line break assists as Reynolds. Must be an accident.

khan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Straight up washed up teen who posts in between his taboo fantasies of long nights with justin beiber
Haha! Quite clear he's got no idea regarding mbye goin off his name

Status
Not open for further replies.