Your reaction to JR still playing for the Bulldogs in 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ive heard opposition supporters call him a good player, still think he is capable of more.

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's a hard thing for me to judge. Nearly all weeks I'm yelling at the tv... because he either won us the game or did something stupid.

To his credit the stupidity side of things has improved.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
It's a hard thing for me to judge. Nearly all weeks I'm yelling at the tv... because he either won us the game or did something stupid.

To his credit the stupidity side of things has improved.
He is frustrating, as he seems to have so much enthusiasm., and is so critical to us winning or losing.

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He might make some judgement errors at times,
But I still think he is super keen when playing and wears his heart on his sleeve
Has origin experience and potential to bust games open

Doggies2035

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Josh Reynolds is a good player always plays with passion was our best player 2016 season.and just shows how much bulldogs fans were screaming JOSH JOSH JOSH at belmore when we had Trent and mbye starting and guess what we won that game cause of him I would like to see him as hooker or lock if we can get a real good number 7 or 5/8

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Josh Reynolds is a good player always plays with passion was our best player 2016 season.and just shows how much bulldogs fans were screaming JOSH JOSH JOSH at belmore when we had Trent and mbye starting and guess what we won that game cause of him I would like to see him as hooker or lock if we can get a real good number 7 or 5/8
He had a fantastic game that night,
I haven't seen that reaction to a player at belmore for a long time.
It reminded me of the Geoff (Robbo) Robinson days.
Back in the 1980's

Status
Not open for further replies.