Your most hated opposition player in the NRL?

Your most hated opposition player in the NRL?

• Latrell Mitchell

Votes: 12 7.8%
  • Cody Walker

Votes: 85 55.2%
  • Jarome Luai

Votes: 18 11.7%
  • Moses Mbye

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Brent Naden

Votes: 3 1.9%
  • Adam Elliott

Votes: 5 3.2%
  • David Klemmer

Votes: 4 2.6%
  • Felise Kaufusi

Votes: 6 3.9%
  • Nelson Asofa-Solomona

Votes: 4 2.6%
  • Tino Fa'asuamaleaui

Votes: 17 11.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sauce Head

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Klemmer is my vote. The piece of sh!t walked out with a year still to go on his contract. He gave the BS reason as family problems and was allowed to go. On the good side, he's been crap for Newcastle.
Yes, but his punishment is playing for the knights. What a fucking career graveyard that place is!

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Felise is the biggest cheap shot grub of the modern era.
I cant dislike Lattrell he is amazing to watch. If every player played with the passion he has been, team would never lose.

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Really hard to just vore one player, but if I have to its got to be Cody Walker. First class piece of sh!t on and off the field (remember the kick to the head video) and always gets away with blue murder, while constantly receiving penalties that he shouldn't have been given.

One of my favourite moments in a non-Dogs grand final was last year whenn he threw the intercept pass and Karma caught the ball and ran 60m to score.

Tino the Cat and Matt Lodge are very close seconds and Josh McGuire also deserves a special mention.

All was forgiven for me with Lachlan Lewis when he went all WWE on Cody Walker. He should have been rewarded with 20 free sound bars for that effort.

Dog4life77

Kennel Established
Reaction score
No one has mentioned him..
But mine is easily Moses Suli.
He took the piss out of his previous clubs,and just looks like a smart ass to me.
Manly’ s Olaukawatu is up there for me too..his haircut shits me,and he is just another one that looks like he thinks he is invincible

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Cody Walker, we again saw evidence of why we love seeing him fail. At the end of the game against the Sharks, Cody didn't shake Hynes's hand and instead pushed him away when Hynes made an effort to put his hand out.
Shit really, just confirms what a piece of shit he is..I'll piss myself laughing when his life turns to shit post football.

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why isn't Tolman on the list and why isn't he leading the poll?

You did say most hated didn't you?

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Shit really, just confirms what a piece of shit he is..I'll piss myself laughing when his life turns to shit post football.
Ok. He wins. Tolman now second...
Actually 3rd.... Latrell and Cody can fight it out for top honours

red-dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Felise Kaufusi and it's not even close . I've hated him for years but this season he's taken his grubbiness to new levels.

Pottz

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Cody walker - over hyped, aggressively dirty, and seemingly a protected species.

The way he's sanctified by match officials and the media when clearly doing the wrong thing makes my blood boil at times.
Even if every other player that could possibly be hated was on this list, it would still be Cody Walker for me. He will take the low road grub option every single time. “Aggressively dirty” is a perfect description of his playing style, it just seems like he gets off on a grub act way more than an actual good football play.

Philistine

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Klemmer is my vote. The piece of sh!t walked out with a year still to go on his contract. He gave the BS reason as family problems and was allowed to go. On the good side, he's been crap for Newcastle.
That is a gross distortion of the facts. Newcastle offered to take Klemmer for full contract price at a time that the Dogs were in awful salary cap trouble. It was a small win for the Dogs, and a bigger win when you consider he was never quite as effective for Newcastle as he had been for us.