Your most hated opposition player in the NRL?

Your most hated opposition player in the NRL?

• Latrell Mitchell

Votes: 12 7.8%
  • Cody Walker

Votes: 85 55.2%
  • Jarome Luai

Votes: 18 11.7%
  • Moses Mbye

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Brent Naden

Votes: 3 1.9%
  • Adam Elliott

Votes: 5 3.2%
  • David Klemmer

Votes: 4 2.6%
  • Felise Kaufusi

Votes: 6 3.9%
  • Nelson Asofa-Solomona

Votes: 4 2.6%
  • Tino Fa'asuamaleaui

Votes: 17 11.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Naden or Tino for me. Naden just sucks. Tino took my Burton's right away to defend himself... so voting him. Walker and Latrell are 2 of my favourite players in the game outside dogs players.
I don't get the Latrell or Walker hate myself. I'm a fan of both also.

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Daly Cherry-Evans... after the Sea Eagles premiership success in 2011, he threatened to seek a release if he didn't get a contract upgrade... while off contract, he would tip off the media to film him being shown around the training grounds of rival teams... signed a 4 year deal with the Titans and then went on TV and dared the Sea Eagles to upgrade their offer for him and he would then backflip on the Titans and hence, his 8 year record deal... an utter mercenary who measures his career by the size of his bank account... never loved Klammer more than when he smacked DCE on the field

gbrussell

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Cody walker - over hyped, aggressively dirty, and seemingly a protected species.

The way he's sanctified by match officials and the media when clearly doing the wrong thing makes my blood boil at times.
There are numerous players in the NRL who you could term protected species, going a long way back. I have always thought the Burgess Brothers on many occasions escaped punishment when they shouldn’t have. It surprised me last night that Sutton of all people decided to send off Tom Burgess, even though it was the correct decision. At that moment I thought Sutton would be a wuss and just put it on report.

Caveman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
There are numerous players in the NRL who you could term protected species, going a long way back. I have always thought the Burgess Brothers on many occasions escaped punishment when they shouldn’t have. It surprised me last night that Sutton of all people decided to send off Tom Burgess, even though it was the correct decision. At that moment I thought Sutton would be a wuss and just put it on report.
Very true, I was thinking about the burgess boys when this topic came up, I also remember Melbourne's elite seemingly getting away with a lot over the years.

In saying that sometimes it's the controversy in sport that makes its a more engaging spectical.

Expedite

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Daly Cherry-Evans... after the Sea Eagles premiership success in 2011, he threatened to seek a release if he didn't get a contract upgrade... while off contract, he would tip off the media to film him being shown around the training grounds of rival teams... signed a 4 year deal with the Titans and then went on TV and dared the Sea Eagles to upgrade their offer for him and he would then backflip on the Titans and hence, his 8 year record deal... an utter mercenary who measures his career by the size of his bank account... never loved Klammer more than when he smacked DCE on the field
Yeap DCE for me as well, with Tino the pussy now up there a close second.

Dawain87

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No surprise with Cody Wanker leading the poll

The Dog House

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Where’s Clint Gutherson? He is overrated and he is a terrible teammate plus he likes himself way too much. The fact he has his nickname the ‘King’ is beyond disgraceful.
you’re acting like he named himself king. I hate the eels, but love Gutho and Dylan Brown because they’re effort players

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
"Can't stand" is more fitting for me and my list is huge.

Picked walker because hes a grub

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Luai just ahead of Cherry-Evans, Dylan Walker & Nathan Cleary

foREVerA7X

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Too many to choose from that list.

Cody "I'm nothing without Reynolds" Walker

Tino "I have a shit haircut "

Nelson Sofa Solar Moaner.

Felise "I just got released from jail" Kafusi.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Whomever voted for Elliott, I WILL find you and give you a stern talking to.

Luai, for me. Cody’s a dickhead too, but I kinda like watching him play.

Last edited:

DaBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Where’s Clint Gutherson? He is overrated and he is a terrible teammate plus he likes himself way too much. The fact he has his nickname the ‘King’ is beyond disgraceful.
Even worse is they say he gave himself the nickname the king too.