Your most hated opposition player in the NRL?

Your most hated opposition player in the NRL?

• Latrell Mitchell

Votes: 12 7.8%
  • Cody Walker

Votes: 85 55.2%
  • Jarome Luai

Votes: 18 11.7%
  • Moses Mbye

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Brent Naden

Votes: 3 1.9%
  • Adam Elliott

Votes: 5 3.2%
  • David Klemmer

Votes: 4 2.6%
  • Felise Kaufusi

Votes: 6 3.9%
  • Nelson Asofa-Solomona

Votes: 4 2.6%
  • Tino Fa'asuamaleaui

Votes: 17 11.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Greenmachine121

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Cody Walker - Josh Macguire - Bitch Moses

Paul Doolans mirror

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I absolutely hated Billy slater(dirtiest cheapshot merchant whenever trying to save a try) and twinkletoes lisp Jamie Soward(cost us a minor premiership)..these days we aren't competitive enough yet to hate an opposition's player

Dyms17

Waterboy
Reaction score
Kyile Flanagan. He is that shit he is constantly helping contribute to the opposition teams. Close second is flanagun, as fans like this bring down a supporter based overall I.Q.

Dyms17

Waterboy
Reaction score
Daly Cherry-Evans... after the Sea Eagles premiership success in 2011, he threatened to seek a release if he didn't get a contract upgrade... while off contract, he would tip off the media to film him being shown around the training grounds of rival teams... signed a 4 year deal with the Titans and then went on TV and dared the Sea Eagles to upgrade their offer for him and he would then backflip on the Titans and hence, his 8 year record deal... an utter mercenary who measures his career by the size of his bank account... never loved Klammer more than when he smacked DCE on the field
So true, Dally had just signed a long term rookie contract that year in 2011, won the comp and wanted more money, held the club to ransom, as a result they lost players like the Stewart brothers watmough and matai, all who had taken pack cuts previously to stay together.
He was the first one of note to somewhat force a club into upgrading immediately and paved the way for others to do the same. He and SBW made contracts basically worthless and the game and its fans have suffered since. Also there is no e in is first name but pronounces it daley. Biggest tosser in NRL history.

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That is a gross distortion of the facts. Newcastle offered to take Klemmer for full contract price at a time that the Dogs were in awful salary cap trouble. It was a small win for the Dogs, and a bigger win when you consider he was never quite as effective for Newcastle as he had been for us.
You're right there was a lot going on with this at the time. I think it became a lose lose situation when the idiots running the club at the time signed Dylan Napa for $650k a season. Calamity decision of the highest order. It's like putting out a house fire and then cleaning down the walls that are left with petrol.

Last edited:

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Kyile Flanagan. He is that shit he is constantly helping contribute to the opposition teams. Close second is flanagun, as fans like this bring down a supporter based overall I.Q.
If you’re gonna try to dunk on me at least tag me first, you soggy cornflake.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The Munster Luai quinella is paying $1.01 in my eyes

Legend23

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Walker got my vote, but macguire should have definitely made the list

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
How Jared Waerea-Hargreaves didn't make this poll is baffling.

The amount of shit he does on field each week makes him one of the dirtiest grubs in the current era

fr333k

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Cody Walker, Clint Gutherson, Casey McGuire, Justin Hodges