Your most hated opposition player in the NRL?

Your most hated opposition player in the NRL?

• Latrell Mitchell

Votes: 12 7.8%
  • Cody Walker

Votes: 85 55.2%
  • Jarome Luai

Votes: 18 11.7%
  • Moses Mbye

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Brent Naden

Votes: 3 1.9%
  • Adam Elliott

Votes: 5 3.2%
  • David Klemmer

Votes: 4 2.6%
  • Felise Kaufusi

Votes: 6 3.9%
  • Nelson Asofa-Solomona

Votes: 4 2.6%
  • Tino Fa'asuamaleaui

Votes: 17 11.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I don't like all the wankers on the list but I picked Wanker because I wouldn't want him anywhere near us. Probably the most overrated out of all of them.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I couldn't vote because Munster wasn't on the list. Of those listed Pig snout Luai

Jarrad El Hickey

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cody Walker - Grub
Sam Walker - looks like a smug 12 year old, same last name as Cody
Joey Manu - Tried to bully my boy Schuopp albeit failing to do so
Tom Trbojevic - Too ugly to be that good at football

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
But for Tino being a dick recently I'd suggest the oxygen thief aka Cumdy Wanker would be nudging 100 votes in this :hearteyes: if he was on fire I'd spend the extra 15 dollars on a bigger petrol container so I could pour 20 litres on the carnt LOL

Also he has now turned into a more average hot and cold type player now Reynolds isn't there..

amapusae

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can’t stand Nelson Asofa fatkient. How this **** gets away with some of the grubby shit he does pisses me off

The__GM

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Klemmer as soon as he walked out on us when the going got tough. From memory, he had no manager at the time and bungled some TPAs which meant he missed out on some money - but got to enjoy not having to lose 10%+ of his contracts to a player-manager. Meanwhile, we offered him a $1M deal over 3 years before he'd even played any first grade. Then left for the Knights as they were on the upswing, only to make the finals twice in first-round exits, and lose his Blues and Kangaroos jersey as he got into it with Freddy at camp.

Now, there are reports he wants to jump ship to the Eels. Typical. When the going gets tough at his current club, Klemmer gets going.

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Josh Shuster, this guy i reakon is a thorn in Manlys side, forcing Foran out cause he wants his spot, no respect and will shit on club every chance he gets.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Billy slater

cameron smith

Jamie Soward

gidley brothers
The first 3 would be in my top 5 all time, Melbourne players are easy to hate because bellamy is running some sort of grub academy, That's why i hate malteser head and Munster from there current team.