WWE Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Wasnt it the Olmpyic Slam before the Angle Slam anyway?

.PARANoIR.

I stole this off Charisma
Reaction score
No I haven't watched it all. But yes I've seen LAX v the Dudleys

Parra_Power

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I missed the Match, Unfortunately-I feel sh*ty missing the Match, I Heard it was Great.

RMGs

[RkO]
Reaction score
another Orton incident

WWE Management are considering moving him over to Smackdown or the ECW brand as a form of punishment for destroying a hotel room last week that cost the WWE an estimated $50,000.

One other punishment that is being considered is they may leave Orton off some of the bigger PPV's which would cut into his PPV Bonuses.

I've always been an Orton fan but ffs he's always gettin into trouble!! when it looks like he's moved on from an incident another one hits him...he's only got himself to blame!

he was buildin up nicely as one of the top wrestlers, possibly into a title run and now he's put it all down the drain...ffs HTFU!!!

its another long road back for Orton

iWahash

Hannant
Reaction score
i make the most sense in the world this is as much sense u can get jericho >>>>>> benoit
Benoit will urinate on Jericho with his eyes closed and his hands tied behind his back while his balls are being sucked by a hot blondie.

.PARANoIR.

I stole this off Charisma
Reaction score
Undertaker is injured. He'll drop the title next week and be out for atleast 6 months.

RMGs

[RkO]
Reaction score
serious injury to taker...he is probally going to surrender the title cause i dont think he can wrestle.

H

Haztrick

TNA Lockdown was great. I liked it a lot. TNA is by far the better company IMO (as far as the matches/story lines go) but like I said, that's IMO. WWE was great a few years back but for me, I don't know, they've just gone off track.

Parra_Power

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
TNA Lockdown was great. I liked it a lot. TNA is by far the better company IMO (as far as the matches/story lines go) but like I said, that's IMO. WWE was great a few years back but for me, I don't know, they've just gone off track.
As far as I'm concerned, It was the Greatest PPV i've ever Seen especially the Final 2 Matches, What would TNA be without LA-Xchange...:o

Parra_Power

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I wonder what happened to that TNA-WWE Challenge those 2 TNA Weirdos offered to Vince MacMahon... Vince must Of ******d it

Status
Not open for further replies.