WWE Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Game Breaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
That will be excellent

Not sure about Rey on ECW. It might work if he isnt exclusively on ECW, like they way Lashley is now.

.PARANoIR.

I stole this off Charisma
Reaction score
Yeah I doubt it would be an exclusive feud to ECW, wouldnt get enough exposure.

Cena Benoit would rock. Benoit would make him look sick. IF Benoit went into his ruthless agression gimmick and just kept trying to make Cena tap out and every where he saw Cena hed try and put him in the Sharpshooter or the Crossface, i reckon thatd be sick.

Game Breaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
LOL

He would actually make Cena look good, I mean really good

Cena made him tap out a few months ago, so they could make the whole revenge angle, where Benoit seeks revenge. Its perfect

BILLYA-BULLDOG

DOGS 4 LIFE
Reaction score
Cena still champ beat Great Khali
Edge still chamo beat Batista
Lashley beat Vince McMahon to regain ECW title
Hardy Boys still champs best Worlds Greatest Tag Team
RESULTS FROM ONE NIGHT STAND PPV

.PARANoIR.

I stole this off Charisma
Reaction score
RVD winning the Stretcher Match is a big **** you to the internet wrestling community. lol.

LOL

He would actually make Cena look good, I mean really good

Cena made him tap out a few months ago, so they could make the whole revenge angle, where Benoit seeks revenge. Its perfect
That's the plan. Benoit's only ever tapped out to Angle, and possibly Jericho before I think. So I think it would be great.

Wolfpac

4 Life
Reaction score
Cena still champ beat Great Khali
Edge still chamo beat Batista
Lashley beat Vince McMahon to regain ECW title
Hardy Boys still champs best Worlds Greatest Tag Team
RESULTS FROM ONE NIGHT STAND PPV
Cena is a dud... i havent watched WWE for 2 months... and it looks like nothing has changed!!!

Timmy_Doggies

Flagbearer
Reaction score
i havnt watched WWE in ages man..whats the nxt mainevent coming up? n is edge still champion?

Parra_Power

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I mean when is this Guy going to loose... It's bullsh!t how he keeps on winning and other wrestlers keep on getting screwed out of a Title reign

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I mean when is this Guy going to loose... It's bullsh!t how he keeps on winning and other wrestlers keep on getting screwed out of a Title reign
Kane needs to hold it, he owns Mark Henry and Batista. KANE HAD TO JOB TO BATISTA. Thats the saddest day ever.

Parra_Power

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Kane needs to hold it, he owns Mark Henry and Batista. KANE HAD TO JOB TO BATISTA. Thats the saddest day ever.
I reckon someone else like Mr Kennedy should win the Belt... It would a hell of alot better then seeing the same people winning it over & over again...

Status
Not open for further replies.