WWE Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Parra_Power

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
But I just got to say one more thing... Someone is Finally Posting in this Damn Section... THANK GOD!!!

.PARANoIR.

I stole this off Charisma
Reaction score
Whether you consider him to be a legend or not is irrelevant, he'll still be in the HOF.

I don't consider Hulk Hogan a legend, but he's still there.

Parra_Power

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Yeah He has 16 World Titles even though they were all 10-30 Years ago & he hasn't really done much since WCW left...

Parra_Power

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Plus he has Owned a couple of Wrestlers in a few Hardcore Matches although we all Know he wouldn't have a Chance of beating them in Real-Life.

.PARANoIR.

Reaction score
Yeah He has 16 World Titles even though they were all 10-30 Years ago & he hasn't really done much since WCW left...
Rumour is he could get another title run before his career is out. It'll be hard for me to believe, but apparently it could happen. I believe his last run was in 1998 or 1999 in WCW.

Game Breaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Can some one tell me why WWE championship and the Great Khali are even in the same sentence?

Ive been gone for a while

.PARANoIR.

Reaction score
lol. I agree. I couldn't stand another Flair title run.

It'd crack me up if they spent all this time building up Cena, only for him to do the job to Ric Flair. I'll pissed if either Edge or Cena lose to Flair.

.PARANoIR.

Reaction score
Can some one tell me why WWE championship and the Great Khali are even in the same sentence?

Ive been gone for a while
Because the idea is to have Cena "Slay a giant". They want him to beat Khali to give him extra cred, even though Khali's not the slightest bit over.

Game Breaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Ok

So with the draft happening soon, is it possible the next WWE champ is currently on SD?

Parra_Power

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Ok

So with the draft happening soon, is it possible the next WWE champ is currently on SD?
You could say that but there's one Problem they don't have that Player lottery anymore so I can't see any of the Smackdown Wrestlers having a Shot at the WWE Title until after the Royal Rumble.

.PARANoIR.

Reaction score
I don't think so. I don't think we'll see a new Champion on either SD or Raw for a while. Edge is apparently scheduled for a long reign and Cena is well, Cena.

If I had to pick someone to be next WWE Champion, I'd say probably Bobby Lashley, who I think will be drafted to Raw. I also think we'll see MVP and Benoit on Raw.

I think Rey Mysterio will go to ECW and take the ECW Title off Vince at Summerslam as they are rumoured to be heading into a major program.

Parra_Power

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I wouldn't Mind another Ric Flair Title Run although it would ruin the WWE even more though the WWE is a Piece of SH!T!!!

Parra_Power

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
ECW is already dead in the Water so Rey Moving to ECW will make it the Bigest news the ECW Show has ever had since re-using the ECW World Title

.PARANoIR.

Reaction score
Yeah me too, because apparently Vince wants him in the Main Event but the SD head writer doesn't like him coz he's no good on the stick, but apparently the Raw head writer loves him and wants to turn him heel and feud him with Cena, which would rock.

Status
Not open for further replies.