ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Thanks
Still does'nt change nothing with u
i speak in facts
Random shit that comes into your demented head aren't facts. A fact is that you're an unliked weird ****.

You know nothing about me or football so quit while you're way behind.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Shouldn't the real question be "Would you bother watching another Bulldogs game?", to which the answer should also be a sharp "NO".

Until we can string together back to back wins, it's constant disappointment after disappointment.

I'd rather enjoy my weekends than have them ruined by a club whose lost its way.
Which is why I refused to even watch the game on television. So much better to just check the full time score, and be thankful that I didn't have to sit through another 80 minutes of rubbish. You should try it. It's good for the soul.

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
Only if it's from that house at the end of the field. Great view.

Emdog85

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
All the passionate supporters on here won't go to games unless we are winning? Come on. We went, was expecting a loss and we lost. The 2 and a half hr drive home isn't as bad then. Should have won though

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’m not going to another game anywhere unless they are in the top 4 or they playing down here at win stadium near my house

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
All the passionate supporters on here won't go to games unless we are winning? Come on. We went, was expecting a loss and we lost. The 2 and a half hr drive home isn't as bad then. Should have won though
All the regular posters in this page were posting non stop during the game. We’re they even at the game or they there and just in the phone non stop

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
All the regular posters in this page were posting non stop during the game. We’re they even at the game or they there and just in the phone non stop
Many posters post while at games bro.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
I find it hard watching these duds for more than 40 mins on fox as is. Go out to Belmore and waste a whole day to watch clowns. Good one.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I find it hard watching these duds for more than 40 mins on fox as is. Go out to Belmore and waste a whole day to watch clowns. Good one.
YoUrE nOt A fAn.....

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Should have smoked my fckng ribs.

Good to be at Belmore. Tell u what though - you can tell half the crowd have no fckng idea about footy. Sure we shot ourselves but the drags got away with shoulder charges and late dog shots all fckng game. And don't get me started on the 10m and forward passes. Yet the crowd only said something after like a whole six of them.

'bout midway through the first half when the drags were up by a bit, had a drags guys near me. told him, have a look around bro, check out all the leb gangbangers here. if u think you're getting out of here alive if the drags win you're kidding yourself. i'd help u out bro, I'm a skip but mate only so much i can do.

Dude left with 20 mins to go lol.....

MitchNewton

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Let’s be honest it’s a shit hole. Takes an hour to get in. Can’t see properly from the hill because of the light poles. Can’t see properly from The grandstand because of the TV cameras. The seats are tiny and you are shoulder to shoulder with everyone. Queues for toilets and food. No parking. It’s all over if it rains with no shelter.