Worst/Least Favourite Holiday Destination

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
no it won't.

Bengalis do look the same, they don't look like arabs, chinese , Africans or anglos.

so yeah they do look the same and its not racist.
Exactly but if we say it we offend the people who get offended for everyone else lol

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Can't agree with the hate for L.A.. It was the best place I've been to, polite people, nice beaches and universal studio's is the best place in the world!

The worst place I've ever been to is bombay when I was 6.. The stench of cow dung and exhaust fumes throughout the entire city. The sweat dripping off the bell boys . The taxi driver who almost drove us over a cliff.. No offence but it was hell on earth
At least there aren't Californians in Bombay.

Plus the food would be 1000 times better than most murikan garbage.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I’ve never been overseas.
I’m going to Tokyo and Seoul early next year though.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Can't agree with the hate for L.A.. It was the best place I've been to, polite people, nice beaches and universal studio's is the best place in the world!

The worst place I've ever been to is bombay when I was 6.. The stench of cow dung and exhaust fumes throughout the entire city. The sweat dripping off the bell boys . The taxi driver who almost drove us over a cliff.. No offence but it was hell on earth
My mum stopped in Bombay on her way to Slovenia in the 70’s.
She said she couldn’t handle the smell.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Anyone here been to Vegas? I’ve heard from a couple of people who’ve been it’s a good place to go for 4 days but no more than that.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
PS you liked LA because you're a Blondie white woman, you fit in.
I didn't make any friends there! Just in general, we stayed in West Hollywood and there was just a sense of respect, the police were friendly, drivers respected pedestrians walking past driveways, not the other way around , the homeless were very polite .. You could move from the queue in a shop to grab something and still get back in .. You don't get that shit in sydney

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I miss all the original country names.

I love those Brits who were born in the 1940’s who refer to it as Ceylon or Zimbabwe as the Boer lands

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Anyone here been to Vegas? I’ve heard from a couple of people who’ve been it’s a good place to go for 4 days but no more than that.
Spent 5 days there. Should have stayed for longer. It's a fun place even if you don't gamble 'cause there's so much to do.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I didn't make any friends there! Just in general, we stayed in West Hollywood and there was just a sense of respect, the police were friendly, drivers respected pedestrians walking past driveways, not the other way around , the homeless were very polite .. You could move from the queue in a shop to grab something and still get back in .. You don't get that shit in sydney
I must have gone at the wrong time. We went to New York and it was like that. Everyone was friendly and it was just a great place.

In LA it was filthy, people were rude, we got harassed quite often. The drivers were nice though. No one honked no matter what. I asked a local about that and he said, "of course not. You only honk at someone in LA if you want to get shot"

Not sure how serious he was.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Newcastle was black listed once as a tourist destination by the Uni students, they reckoned there was human rights abuse issues, something to do with militant Police causing Public disorder.

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Poms came to Bombay 300 years ago and they liked it so much it took them 200 years to leave.

took all the good stuff with them and left shit behind.
Indians aren’t shit mate, their humans just like us

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Been to Eagleview, not bad if you want peace, but fkn boring in between sessions lol
Melaluca Mountain Chalets at Duckmaloi I liked. Cute, quaint little cabins with woodfire stoves. Kangaroos bounce across the paddocks :grinning:

There was also this mad little place near Colo we stayed overnight (wifey and I) that were treehouses build overlooking a mass of fields, etc. Can't recall the name but it was quite nice.

We've stayed at so many hotels over the years though.. no idea on the number but it'd be a crapload (mainly due to discounts we can get via wifes work), or rewards programs.

Luxury Escapes is awesome for good little holidays too.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Melaluca Mountain Chalets at Duckmaloi I liked. Cute, quaint little cabins with woodfire stoves. Kangaroos bounce across the paddocks :grinning:

There was also this mad little place near Colo we stayed overnight (wifey and I) that were treehouses build overlooking a mass of fields, etc. Can't recall the name but it was quite nice.

We've stayed at so many hotels over the years though.. no idea on the number but it'd be a crapload (mainly due to discounts we can get via wifes work), or rewards programs.

Luxury Escapes is awesome for good little holidays too.
Have you been to the Japanese hot springs in the Mountains, I need a good soaking, not bothered to drive to whoop whoop for the natural ones.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Goulburn Super Max, 1 out of 5 stars.

Jokes, I never been caught.

Edit, it's all jokes.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Slovakia, Me and a couple of mates went their for a holiday. We stayed in some cheap hostel that looked old. Went out for drinks, met some hot chicks and end up hooking up with them back at the hostel. They must have drugged our drinks back at the hostel because next thing we came to and were trapped inside some sort of torture room. Supposedly there was rich guys paying big money to torture people. Long story short, I managed to escaped minus a couple of fingers. Oh the memories.