Opinion With Fogarty out should we try offload a half?

Dannyboi88

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We need to put Flanagan if for 6 Rounds no mater what he hasn’t had a god crack at it plus he had absolutely shit players to play too last year swapping and changing halfs every 3-4 games don’t help anything but if we are to offload anyone I’d go wakeham he ain’t nothing special averillo would be the only player we could offload paying little freight but he is a great utility

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Flanagan ain't a half either. Averillo more of a halfback than Flanagan, that's main reason why he's there.
100% ,the dribble on here wanting flannagan to play7, do they even watch or understand the game?

Reactions: DDR

From the area

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Now seems like the perfect opportunity to offload Flanno or Wakeham to the Raiders. Surely both of them are ahead of Frawley in ranks?

If nothing else Flanno’s money next year gives us a better chance of picking up a decent halfback?
Keep Wakeham fuck off flanno

From the area

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
100% ,the dribble on here wanting flannagan to play7, do they even watch or understand the game?
About the same as wanting an inexperienced centre to take up the most important position on the field at NRL level and think we are gonna be competitive

MitchNewton

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The already have Williams and Frawley. They don’t need anymore reserve grade halves.

dekepefc

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The only half in our top 30 I wouldn't offload is Burton. Everyone else is up for grabs dependant on the opportunity that offloading them would present.

Mak Dogs

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Do you watch averillo on 4th 5th tackle?
Averillo is miles ahead of the flamingo but still has a lot to learn. There’s a reason why no club in oz and the uk won’t go near Flanagan even with us paying half or more

CanterburybankstownBD

Kennel Established
Reaction score
He played junk minutes, more likely to play for Mounties than our firstgrade side. Move on.
Fair enough we’ve all got different views, I see where ur coming from because he’s played terribly and I think a lot of people had high hopes which has made it worse. All I’m saying is he’s got the potential to be an NRL 7