Winning the Lotto

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Keep working after winning $50M? Blow that.
That’s the thing though you want to keep occupied. Maybe buy into a franchise learn the ropes of that or even a little cafe that brings in a bit of cash and gives you a few headaches here and there but keeps you active..

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I know myself if say a mate won $50 million and was keen to have us over so he could show off his new $4 mil house with water views over Coogee or whatever I’d be like nah man sorry got something on. It’s plain and simple jealousy but I know that’s how I’d react. I don’t need my nose rubbed in that shit and you could see that friendship drifting apart.. I reckon it would be harder than slot think.
I'm the same as you.. My missus' sister in laws brother recently sold his tech company and got $30 million or something crazy. So now all the sister in law does is talk about the houses and lavish things her brother is buying and the amazing holidays they went on and had planned.. Meanwhile we still rent a house in Sydney and I'm supposed to give a fuck about how he spends his tens of millions.

It's great for him that he has all of that money, but I don't want my face rubbed in it or to hear about it non stop every time we see them..

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I'm the same as you.. My missus' sister in laws brother recently sold his tech company and got $30 million or something crazy. So now all the sister in law does is talk about the houses and lavish things her brother is buying and the amazing holidays they went on and had planned.. Meanwhile we still rent a house in Sydney and I'm supposed to give a fuck about how he spends his tens of millions.

It's great for him that he has all of that money, but I don't want my face rubbed in it or to hear about it non stop every time we see them..
I just found out he sold his company for $80 million and had a one third share.. So he only gets roughly $27 million.. Poor bastard..

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
That’s the thing though you want to keep occupied. Maybe buy into a franchise learn the ropes of that or even a little cafe that brings in a bit of cash and gives you a few headaches here and there but keeps you active..
Travel (post covid), volunteer work, play golf, fang around in my italian hypercar, drink nice rum, enjoy my family. I think i could keep myself occupied!

As a Liquidator, i can safely say a franchise would be one of the last places the last place i'd want to put money. If i was to buy a small business, i might buy a bar, but it would want to be a small one.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I’m down to clown if your willing to spend it that way..
747 only a few million my recklessness would be under 10mil while 40 million sits in bank gain interest, i reakon I'd be set pretty easy

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Buy a old 747 convert it into a house with a waterside have stripper hostesses, and I'll always stand by this if I I would fill my bath tub full of custard jump in a fart to see if it would break the surface, then get a bunch of kennel ***** and @Mr 95% and do a tour in a few countries, possibly involving strippers, and airplane museums, and a good whiskey collection
I'm pretty sure that at least part of your dream is attainable to you these days Southy. I think that for under a hundred dollars you could buy enough custard to try the bubble experiment.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Travel (post covid), volunteer work, play golf, fang around in my italian hypercar, drink nice rum, enjoy my family. I think i could keep myself occupied!

As a Liquidator, i can safely say a franchise would be one of the last places the last place i'd want to put money. If i was to buy a small business, i might buy a bar, but it would want to be a small one.
Yep a bar is a great idea something like that just to keep you on your feet.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score

I could imagine your like ohhh wooow this is so nice ohhh wow your so lucky and awesome oh wow if only I could live here, imagine hunny if we lived here we would be soo happy, oh wow…. What the fuck are you suppose to say it’s just pure ego stroking and I wouldn’t be taking part..

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I could imagine your like ohhh wooow this is so nice ohhh wow your so lucky and awesome oh wow if only I could live here… What the dick are you suppose to say it’s just pure ego stroking and I wouldn’t be taking part..
We never really see him, just his sister. But she brags about everything like it's her money and doesn't shut up about it. I can't stand people like that.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Maybe I’d buy the bulldogs…

Marge wouldn’t understand…oh the Canterbury Bankstown Bulldogs

View attachment 29589
Stuff that, why go near those losers?

You're better off buying another Bulldogs team... and no, not those Victard Western Bulldogs from Victardia... you're better off buying a team-grade standard team that generates more money than both of them combined. That my friend, is our American cousins, the college football team, the Georgia Bulldogs!

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
A decent barrister, a shed full of rare holdens and dirt bikes, a property, purebred German shepherds and a machine gun.