Will the Eels Players get Suspended?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
It'll cost the Parra Eels in order to get them cleared, but nothing that a kind generous donation to the NRL won't fix.

I used to have respect for the Eels but not after tonight. Just a bunch of thugs who can't play a fair game of footy.

Renegade

Kennel Established
Reaction score
he ddnt lead with his foot, accidents happend so what. carry over points will do damage.
Okay so what did he lead in with????? He Knees. He intentionally or unintentially slide into a players HEAD with his knees.

Abdul..

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Hayne is not in as much trouble as Hindmarsh. Hindmarsh out - Parra lose. He shut down so many plays tonite.

GTJOHN

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hayne has gotten away with foul play for the last 6 weeks ...wont be any different this week .....deserves a ban for being put on report constantlly

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
It'll cost the Parra Eels in order to get them cleared, but nothing that a kind generous donation to the NRL won't fix.

I used to have respect for the Eels but not after tonight. Just a bunch of thugs who can't play a fair game of footy.
i feel the same way now....faaaark them the bunch of gronks!!!!!!!

Bitemarks

mmm tasty ear
Reaction score
Slide = Play, Chicken Wing = Gone. IMO

exactly most of these people here have nfi.

Whats Hayne supposed to do not try to attempt to stop the try? He didn't go sliding in feet first.

Whats next a rule that no one can attempt to tackle a player 2 metres out from the line cause there could be accidental bodily contact.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Can't see Hayne getting suspended. However, the fact that he injured Goodwin may play against him. Whichever side plays the Eels next week will find them a bit stiff and sore and, if Hayne is playing, will shut him down the instant he touches the ball.

We saw tonight that if you shut them down, Parra will play dirty. Storm, or Broncos will be ready to capitalise if they do.

QLDGirl

queensland rock
Reaction score
Hmm Im not sure wether they will.

Im trying to think back to similar incidents like Hayne, but I remember JT got off didnt he (that was in Origin), and Beau Scott got 2 weeks, but I dont really remember those exactly or if I am remembering the right ones at all haha.

Hayne copped a guy in the head, his defence was "I tucked my feet back" or in whatever, but that still means he led with his knees, so he was doing something dangerous no matter what he says.

OTTO

Playing Pablo
Reaction score
Hayne would probably sit out a week it this was a normal comp round, cant see them suspending him though but they probably should since its against the rules to go in with the legs.

Keating definate suspension, that was grubby and he even went to get a better grip I reckon

Renegade

Kennel Established
Reaction score
exactly most of these people here have nfi.

Whats Hayne supposed to do not try to attempt to stop the try? He didn't go sliding in feet first.

Whats next a rule that no one can attempt to tackle a player 2 metres out from the line cause there could be accidental bodily contact.
What and you two do? I dont know what he is supposed to do but what he is not susposed to do it slide into a player with his knees.

They slide in with the feet /legs/knees because they cant make a normal tackle and this is why it is illegal.

You two need to go the scum forum and post there.

QLDGirl

queensland rock
Reaction score
What and you two do? I dont know what he is supposed to do but what he is not susposed to do it slide into a player with his knees.

They slide in with the feet /legs/knees because they cant make a normal tackle and this is why it is illegal.

You two need to go the scum forum and post there.
Exactly, and the rule was made to stop players from doing that because its dangerous.

If you're trying to stop a try do it the right way, and if that doesn't work, tough luck the try is too good. None of this feet/knees crap.

Emma K

Waterboy
Reaction score
DIRTY, FILTHY freak'n players parra. Disguisting.

Status
Not open for further replies.